Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Atul MittalYour feedback matters!
Wonderful is the word for Dr Mittal, after visiting so many practioners ended up visiting a one of a kind kind hearted Doctor rare in today's day and age.
I am 48 years old male have sinus and cold, cough prob for last few days. This problem arises so many time before. Pl suggest me a treatment for this.
From tomorrow night I am feeling pain in my throat as there are some kind of thorns in my food pipe also I am feeling pain in engulfing food.
My right ear ha ear perforated. And bed heavy, doctor said to me we do a operation named tympanography. So what should I do. regarding do a operation or not. Please reply.
I am suffering from nose bleeding I take lot of medicine but they are not able to relief me. Please suggest me some medicine.
Hi, These are the symptoms I found. Previously I worked as a teacher. Currently I am working as a medical coder. As doctors suggested everything is clear. Could you please suggest any medicine. I am from Vizag. It is very difficult for me to travel. Please do the needful. Change in pitch Reduced pitch range Difficulty in speaking loudly / softly Pain / scratchy feeling in the throat while or after speaking Repeated sore throats / chronic throat irritation. Need to clear the throat frequently Breaks in the voice Feeling of lump in the throat Tremors or shakiness in the voice Strained strangled quality to your voice Voice drops to a whisper as you speak Voice use is effortful. Mostly I am taking more breath while talking and aspiration and sometimes getting sweat while speaking Mostly I am taking more breath while talking and aspiration and sometimes getting sweat while speaking.
My ear is paining. When I put buds in my ear, my ear is paining. Like air closed in ear. Can you help me?
Daily morning when I get up, I start sneezing and mucous coming through my nose I don't know what to do? Please help me!
I am Suffering with throat pain due to sore throat from one month took antibiotics cefopodium for 10 days amoxylin for 10 days but it is not cured. Still I am suffering.
Hello, I'm 22 years old male, a week ago I was suffering from cold and due to that I started to feel pain in my throat, then my voice changed weirdly and I was unable to speak due to throat pain. Then next day I started to do gaggle and after 2-3 days my voice get normal and got relief from throat pain. But after 3-4 days I started to loose my hairs. Whenever I take bath I'm noticing that I'm loosing my 30-40 hairs Daily.
My grandson 2.5 years old is getting blood from his nose when he wakes up in the morning since last days. We are keeping wet towel on his head or put his head below running water. Any long term remedy please ?
Now a days when I woke up I start sneezing everyday. I am studying in bangalore since 2 years. What should I do? Please suggest.
When I am going into sunlight in noon about 12 to 3 pm I am bleeding from nose in large quantity. I am suffering from nose bleeding from 40 days. What I should do? what is the problem I can't understand? which medicene should I take? suggest me.
I have a bad headache starting from the upper side of my nose. What should I do now to get rid of this headache?
I am 35 years old male and suffring from vertigo since 4 months now I am better but not completely o. K. Please consult me what I do.
I have a sneezing allergy. What should I do for this. I was having this problem from last 4 years. I want some solution for this problem.
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda.
Related Tip: Ayurvedic Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction?