Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. . Atul Mahajan
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. . Atul MahajanYour feedback matters!
I met with an accident around 3-4 years ago and got an injury in my right leg on knee and got plastered. 4 years passed and now i'm getting pain in it what should I do?
Every morning when I getup feel so much pain in my back please suggest me some medical exercises so that I can get ri off tbis I will be very grateful to you.
I have started doing workout yesterday and I am having muscle pains now (they are just mild) can I continue my workout today or should I rest my body?
How I get relief from back pain. And I have some internal injuries on my hand, leg ,knees. So please give me some solution of these problems.
1. My leg knee has got pain during walk on stairs either by up or down. What I have to do? 2. I have an emotional issue, my family is a joint family but my spouse wants to be separate with me.
My mother is 37 year old. She have back pain problem please help me. And give me some homemade solution?
I am diagnosed with Left Forminal disk Herniation at C5-6 causing indentation of spinal theca, Narrowing of left neural foramina, compression of exiting nerve roots and lateral recess stenosis and straightening of cervical column I am experiencing neck pain from 3.5 months. Should this can be treated.?
I am 20 years old and I am getting backache when I stand for some time or when I do a little work. So what to do?
What s the treatment for hemiparesis what is the treatment to improve leg muscles improvement w2yhat bare the best ayurvedic medicines sir.
Myelopathy refers to any neurological deficit pertaining to the spinal cord. The three most common types of myelopathy are Cervical myelopathy, Lumbar myelopathy and Thoracic myelopathy. Here are the causes and symptoms of myelopathy.
- Injury: This is a very common cause of myelopathy. Any type of accident or even a traumatic event can cause myelopathy and perhaps even paralysis.
- Spinal stenosis: This is a condition in which the spinal cord narrows and is one of the leading causes of myelopathy.
- Degenerative disc disorders: As you get older, disc disorders are more likely to occur, as well as other conditions which affect the spinal column, such as osteoporosis, etc.
- Tumor: It is a little known fact that tumors very often do cause myelopathy.
- Multiple sclerosis: There are many other diseases, which may cause myelopathy and multiple sclerosis is one of them.
There are many indications that you are suffering from myelopathy and should consult a medical expert. Here are some of them:
- Change in coordination: It refers to the state, wherein, all of a sudden you may find it harder to move certain limbs the way you want to. Sometimes, it may affect your whole body as well.
- Sudden muscle weakness: It is highly likely, that if you have myelopathy then you will experience sudden weakness in your muscles.
- Decreased hand-eye coordination: This is perhaps the biggest indicator of myelopathy since hand-eye coordination is directly linked to your spinal cord and brain and if they are not functioning properly then hand-eye coordination will be affected.
These are just some of the symptoms of myelopathy, however, the doctor cannot diagnose myelopathy until he conduct certain tests. These tests include MRI scans and other tests as well as a regular physical check-up along with a check of your medical history.