Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Atul Kumar Agarwal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Atul Kumar AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 24 year old male I have 2.6 mm kidney stone which is found in ultrasound what is the effects it will on my health I have a little pain in stomach what is the medicine I should take and what food I should avoid. Please give your valuable advice.
Hi The ct colonography of my mother 77 years says" incidently be detected cysts of liver and both the kidneys. Fatty liver. She had acute constipation for more than 6 months with functional bowl disorder abdominal pain and spondyloarthosis. Please advise.
I am 35 years old and suffering from frequent urinary problem I always eager to urine even after one minute. I have done all test every thing is ok so please suggest what to do.
My father was suffer lower belly pain. Local doctor suspects it is kidney problem. Done USG and report suggests 4.1 mm non-shadowing calculus found in right kidney. Small cyst 2.49 cm x 2.67 cm found in right kidney. Dilated, 1.06 cm single calculus found at left pelvic-uretic junction. Please advise.
I am 25 years old girl. I am getting back and abdominal pain 5 days back I got ultrasound and I got to know I have 2mm & 3 stones in my left kidney. But I vomit everyday once in evening as in full day I try to stop vomit and have fruits like watermelon, orange and mosambi juice but then too that fluid also got out by vomiting. In sonography reports everything is ok it shows I have only pain in of kidney stones. Did blood test to c if I have dengue or malaria but everything is negative. As I am not able to have food I have got a lot more weakness. And get pain of kidney stone now and then I feel nausea and vertigo at time. I am trying to have as much liquid as I can as I showed my reports to doc he is like its the kidney stone pain only. But I had little chest pain too I was not getting whats the reason so I did ecg too and it was normal. But I am confused why the hell there is pain on heart side. Doc said it is bcoz of all nerves are joined so it is paining there too bcoz of kidney stone. And my full left side pains. I am prescribed for rabiul dsr tab for now as I am not able to eat properly but then too I feel for vomit everyday by night. So please tell me doc is this vomiting only bcoz of stone pain or anything else. N my hemoglobin is 10.03. & doc said its low but first he said I have to get cured from this kidney stone then he will prescribe me for 2 months which will increase my blood counts. & one more thing can ultrasound for kidney & pelvis can detect if I am pregnant because I am single and not married but I have doubt as my boyfriend touchdown my vagina once. He has not penetrated or did figuring. But after that incident I got my periods on time and it was not like spotting it was proper period as I usually get. But that 1 month was very stressful for me to go through. So just want to know can ultrasound detect embryo and stuff like that bcoz I know I have gt proper periods last month but in tension becoz I am stared vomiting the next month. & doc I am a virgin so please help me asap. I am just getting crazy over things but still in tension very much and yes I have never done intercourse or anything like that in life pure virgin. And please tell me that vomiting is becoz of something else or it just my kidney stone thing that is bothering me. I have done blood test, urine test, ultrasound sonography and ecg. Please I hope you will give me proper ans to my problem. Thank you doc. Waiting for reply.
Sir, How to control adult bed wetting for 23 year old? She has done sonography as said by doctor but it turned out to be normal report. The doctor recommended D-presses but it also did not turn out that effective. Please help.
Hi. For the last 3 days I am observing that ,when my son (6 months) piss the urine, big black ants are coming. Is that is the sign for diabetic.
Many theories and as many reasons are given, but in most of the cases, the cause of stone formation in the kidneys is not clear. Biochemical dysfunction seems to be the only possible explanation. Stones generally develop very slowly.
The tendency to the stone formation may be hereditary. Stones may vary in size from sand particles to large stone. Urinary stones may be present for many years and may give rise to no symptoms. When a stone obstructs the urinary passage, mild pain to severe renal colic occurs. There may be restlessness, sweating, pallor, vomiting, frequent urination, blood in urine etc during pain. Attack of pain may last few hours to few days, varying in severity time to time. In many cases, urinary infection is a common occurrence.
Homeopathic treatment plan comprises of:
- Ultrasonography at regular interval of three to four months to monitor
- The size of the stone
- Movement of the stone along the urinary passage.
- Kidney function tests should be done to evaluate the function of kidneys.
- Urine examination may be helpful to treat the accompanying urinary infections.
- Parathyroid hormone and serum calcium level should be considered if the stone formation is recurrent.
- It is a well-known fact that some stones can pass naturally. But often they may cause severe pain and at times obstruction. But with homeopathic treatment even moderate-sized stone can pass absolutely painlessly.
- Though the use of painkillers and antispasmodics can relieve the pain and spasm, in the process can actually hamper or suspend the onward and outward movement of the stone. With homeopathic treatment, body's natural reactions are stimulated that helps throw out the stone without much discomfort.
- At times, it is seen that with homeopathic treatment stones gradually dissolve into sand particles and get eliminated from the urinary system without being aware of it. This can be monitored by subsequent Ultrasonograms watching the gradual reduction in the size of the stones.
- As stone formation is just a by-product of body's biochemical dysfunction at deeper levels, only removal of the stone by natural or surgical means is not enough. Homeopathic treatment not only removes the stone, but can also modify the tendency to form stones by improving body's natural balance in general, and biochemical dysfunction in particular.
- In bilateral, multiple and recurrent stones, constitutional homeopathic treatment is far more superior than surgery or any other therapy as it has the potential to help the body, not only throw the stone out but also improve the biochemical dysfunction to check the recurrence of stone formation.
- Surgery can be helpful only when the size of the stone is very large, causing damage to the kidney by back- pressure. Even then, homeopathic treatment is of significant importance to improve the basic biochemical defects.
- Constitutional Homeopathic treatment can also help avert the complication of surgery. With constitutional homeopathic treatment, accompanying urinary infections are also relieved.
- AND, the added advantage is that with constitutional homeopathic treatment, general health also improves.
- Large number of dietary "take and avoid" is known to the masses, but their role is doubtful. With good constitutional homeopathic treatment and proper monitoring by ultrasography, dietary restrictions are not mandatory.
- Increased amounts of fluid intake are advisable.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!