Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Atul JainYour feedback matters!
I have black circles below my eyes. I am not used any medicines for that what can I do for that? Solution please.
Hello Dr. I am 19 year old I am male and I have a problem of my face colour. My face is not clean it has many spots. I do not like these spots please help me.
I have big scars holes on my face what I need to do tell me please? Many medicine I take and cream gels I use but the holes are not fills.
Hi Doctor, This is mayuri 27 years old female. I have serious problem of dark circles around my eyes it bothers me very much. I have tried almost many things to get rid of it. I hope you will suggest me something that will work. Kindly help me. Thankyou.
I have I dont know some kind of an allergy or something around my private part the skin is getting so irritating and itching problem is there. And now the same issue is happening with my wife. Pls advice what do we do?
When I expose my face to sun it becomes dark and more dark Like it is burning I have this problem from last 4 years I don't go in sun directly if I apply sun screen but nothing happened.
I have dark patches on my buttocks due to acne and lately the area has become itchy and dead skin flakes comes out on scratching, i always maintain my hygiene and kind of embarrass to consult a doctor regarding my problem. Please guide me
Urticaria or hives are red, raised lesions that occur anywhere on the body, usually around the trunk, hands and legs. They appear as small round rings or large patches that changes shape, may itch and be surrounded by a red flare. They can be acute or chronic, with acute almost always being an allergic reaction. It is often due to unknown causes, ranging from chronic irritation to parasitic infection to temperatures to water types.
Homeopathy treats diseases as a whole, and similarly, when treating urticaria tries to identify associated symptoms and thereby treat the cause also. After a detailed discussion about predisposition and associated symptoms, a customized remedy will be prescribed, which may include one of the following common homeopathic remedies.
- Apis Mell: The hives consist of isolated patches that are painful, tender, itch at night, feel like bee stings, become purple. There is burning pain, slight fever, and warmth of the surrounding skin. It is worsened by changing weather and exercise, causing severe itching and burning. The patient may already have asthma.
- Arsenic Album: The urticaria is caused by eating shellfish and causes burning and restlessness. The condition gets worse being at the seaside and by getting into sea water. Arsenic is also useful to treat urticarial symptoms during the recession of the lesions. The person also could be down emotionally with depression, despair, indifference and irritability. If the lesions are more severe, the restlessness is also severe. It is worse after midnight, from 1 to 2 a.m.
- Rhus toxicodendron: Prepared from the leaves and bark of the plant poison ivy, Rhus works on multiple body systems including skin, joints, eyes, extremities, and overall vitality. In addition to urticaria, it is also used in cellulitis, arthritis, fevers, etc. It is effective if the urticaria has a burning sensation, inflamed reddened rash that is worsened by cold and improved by warmth.
- Urtica urens: Made from a plant called stinging nettle, which itself has a tendency to produce urticaria, it is used when there is urticaria from bee stings or after eating shellfish. The lesions are red with severe burning and itching, recurring every year, could be associated with weather changes.
- Natrum Muriaticum: The common salt sodium chloride is potentized, and its inner healing power activated. It is used for chronic urticaria, where the lesions develop after severe irritation.
- Dulcamara: The lesions develop followed a general prickly sensation setting in and at night when it is cold and damp. The hives are irregular white patches surrounded by a red area that itch badly. The hives are associated with violent cough, swelling of the lymph nodes, fever, restlessness, sleeplessness, decreased appetite, nausea, vomiting, bitter taste, and intense aching in pit of stomach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
How to increase the body weight & how to decrease temperature of our body& how to become white give tips.
Hi I'm 22 year old my face has oily skin tone and I can see white dots on my nose it's look awkward on my face please help to remove it from my face.
I have pigmentation problem. Tried many creams and if stop using cream it's coming. How to remove permanently from my face?
I have pigmentation on my nose and my cheeks, I tried everything to get rid of them but it is of no use. Now I started feeling that it spreading. It is really bothering me a lot as I was known for my radiant skin, fresh look.
Hi doctor my self garima I am 22 year old girl and I have dark circle problem now what I do for these.
Is it necessary to apply acnemoist gel on face for life time. Actually I have used melacare cream for one month, after that my nose surrounding area become red ,so from that time I stopped the melacare cream after that my nose surrounding area become dark. I went to doctor for checkup my doctor prescribed me "onabet cream and acnemoist gel" Right now darkness disappeared. So my doctor told me, I have to apply acnemoist gel for lifetime, is it OK to apply. I am confused. So please help me.
I have dark circles. Try many creams and home remedies but not reduce it. Have a any surgery or treatment for dark circles completely remove? Please help me. Sir.
I have a dark circle under my eye i used every thng but it does not work actually i think its a genetic because my mother my sister my uncle all have a dark circle under eye plz suggest me what i do for cure of my under eye circle
You don’t have to stick to a DIY approach to fighting the effects of aging. The professionals have more procedures at their disposal than ever to treat wrinkles, sun spots, and sagging skin. Find out how your dermatologist can help you take your anti-aging routine to another level.
Here are top 8 dermatological anti-aging treatments:
Retinoid Creams: Retinoid is a substance extracted from vitamin A and it has excellent anti-aging properties. Though there are over-the-counter options, you can ask your dermatologist to prescribe a stronger retinoid cream.
Peptide Creams: Short links of amino acids, or peptides, are beneficial for reducing fine lines and wrinkles. The skin loses collagen as you grow old; peptides based creams can encourage renewed production of collagen, thus revitalizing your skin from within.
Microdermabrasion: This cosmetic procedure uses a diamond-tipped wand or fine, tiny particles to remove the topmost layer of skin. This is done to boost skin to grow anew. The procedure may be a bit uncomfortable, but not painful; and one of the most important upsides is that the skin heals quickly.
Laser Skin Resurfacing: This procedure removes wrinkles by using high-intensity light. The light tightens the loose skin.
Chemical Peels: Chemical peels are used to treat age spots, acne scars, skin discoloration, dull texture and wrinkles. Chemical peels remove the outermost layer of the skin to encourage new skin growth.
Botox: Botox or botulinum toxin is a muscle relaxing treatment. When injected under the skin, it relaxes the muscles, which smooths out the wrinkles or lines on your face. Repeated Botox injections will significantly improve your appearance.
Filler Injections: Hyaluronic acid fillers are the most popular fillers among dermatologists. Hyaluronic acid fills in wrinkles and lines and adds dimension to the face.
Cosmetic Surgery: These include a wide range of surgical procedures such as facelifts, neck lifts and brow lifts. A single procedure or a combination of procedures is usually done.