Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Atul Jain
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Atul JainYour feedback matters!
Dear sir /Mam Sir my skin is fair complexion but underarms and and thies are black any medicine or cream or any remedies to make remove black underarms it look very awkward and by elbow is also back pl help me.
She 26years old is suffering with tight stool for the last 3months feeling normal but day before yesterday at nyt she passed tight stool with little red color blood at d end. Again today at 8p m shae passed tight potty with blood at d end with some pain. Suggest what to do any thing serious. Or should take loose motion tablet.
Hallo Dr. I have skin problem, my skin type is like old age skin. If come winder drying skin too much and scratching all aver the body. If I scratch coming white dust from skin. Please answer. What the solution.?
I have dull face according to my body color. My body is so much whiter than my face. at least a year ago I used melas cream on my face. It gives me good results. But after stopping applying this cream for few weeks my skin got darker and darker. Now days I feel uncomfortable to go outside. Reason is my face become dull and in sun my face skin feels irritation like (sunburn). Please suggest me a good cream that makes my face glowing and irritation free when I go to sun. I only want to match my face color to my body color. Please help me. I shall be very thankful to you.
I had question about my lips, its too dark and hard, I want make it red and soft and attractive, please suggest me any way or natural medicine please ans my question.
Had a dark circles near my eyes. They are quite dark and visible to all. Can this be treated and removed permanently. I went to the skin doctor and had a treatment of this of about 1 month but doctor clearly said he cannot removed them but can make it a little lighter. Just need to confirm shall I consult the other skin doctor s since these marks are still dark and visible.
I'm a 23-year-old male. There's a big dark brown spot in the white part of my eye. It developed some five years back and its size is increasing gradually. No other symptoms or effects. Can it be removed?
Hi I am 15 years old I had too much acne which I have poped some and some gone it self bt it acne blemish is still there which nt looks good soo what to do to remove these acne blemish plzz help me out ty.
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 10 tablespoons of water
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- One small bowl
Mix sugar and water in the small bowl.
Once the sugar solution is ready, add lemon juice into the bowl and mix well.
Now apply this sugar and lemon mixture on your face in the direction of hair growth on the face.
Allow this mixture to rest on your face for 15 to 20 minutes.
Wash it off with water after 20 minutes, by rubbing the mixture gently with your hands.
Repeat this process two to three times a week to see a reduction in facial hair.
My face will always black so if go outside it gets more blacker and blacker and the face looks like diller.
Hello. I want ask that when I was 10 year old I had injury on forehead and got stitches and the mark remain it's about 5 inch big ,now I am 21 year old male I have been using vitaderm scar therapy gel for around 2 but did not get any effect to lighten the scar could you suggest any good and easy tips for lighten the scar if so please tell.
I have whiteheads on my chin and that whiteheads are blocked by the area and so many year that has no improvement and their areas has a dark spot so please give me solutions please I am very tense about this. Thank you.
I am a teen suffering from brown tiny tiny marks on face I really don't understand from where it came from it was a fair in colour but it has been all over my face I did some research on Internet when I know it's melasma due to hyperpigmentation but it is quite visible on the capture of a photo as well as on the mirror but it's not visible only on the normal camera as well Please answer a solution of above.
There are many commonly occurring fungal infections of the skin like athlete's foot, ringworm, yeast infection and jocks itch. These infections are caused because of warm, moist and humid environment which is ideal for fungal growth. There is no need to worry, as all these conditions are treatable with topical ointments and medicines. Here is all you need to know of common fungal infections of the skin:
1. Athlete's foot: it is diagnosed with skin sample tests. The common symptoms are:
- Burning and itching
- Redness, blisters, softening or breaking down of skin.
- Peeling, cracking and scaling of feet.
2. Jock's itch: jock itch, also called tinea cruris, is a common skin infection that is caused by a type of fungus called tinea. The fungus thrives in warm, moist areas of the body and as a result, infection can affect the genitals, inner thighs, and buttocks. Infections occur more frequently in the summer or in warm, wet climates. Jock itch appears as a red, itchy rash that is often ring-shaped. Symptoms can be described as:
- Itching, chafing, or burning in the groin or thigh
- A circular, red, raised rash with elevated edges
- Redness in the groin or thigh
- Flaking, peeling, or cracking skin
3. Ring worm: ring worm is a fungal infection which can occur anywhere on the skin. It is circular in appearance and often cause the surrounding skin to become scaly. Symptoms are common as of most fungal infections. Ring worm can be treated with many over the counter creams.
4. Yeast infection: they occur when yeast on the skin grows more actively and causes a red, scaling, itchy rash on the skin. Yeast infections are not contagious. It is especially common among people who are obese or who have diabetes. People taking antibiotics are also at risk of such. Yeast infection is one fungal infection with most varied symptoms.
Signs of yeast infection in skin folds include:
- Patches that ooze clear fluid
- Pimple-like bumps
- Itching or burning
Signs of yeast infection in the nail beds include:
Signs of thrush (yeast infection of the mouth) include:
- White patches on tongue and inside of the cheeks
Signs of vaginal yeast infection include:
- White or yellow discharge from the vagina
- Redness in the external area of the vagina