Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hi, Pigmentation has started on my nose and brown spots are visible around my area. Could you please assist me how can I get ride of this both. I consulted 2 to 3 dermatologists and used their suggested products but there is no result. Kindly guide me how to remove that quickly.
Mujhe please apni oily skin se raahat dilaye koi bhi medicen bta do acne ke liye please doctors main bohot preshaan hoon acne se. Please advise.
I have rashes all over my body which comes and goes. When I am taking levocetrizine it goes, but when I stop taking the medicine it appears again. What will be the reason? can you suggest some other effective medicine? thank you.
I am 28 year old male, every time after discharge my sperm the head of my penis and foreskin of My penis become red and painful and red dot marks come on my penis head, some time I feel itching and burning sensation too, I made test like hiv, vdrl, blood sugar, cbc, and my all reports are normal, help me on this issue please.
My forehead becoming black and on my face some pimples are there due to that some dark black spots on face I am taking codox tablet and vitamin A tablet and applying eukroma cream with climnskin on face by mixing but result is very less if I am missing tablets then pimples are increasing.
Menorrhagia is menstrual condition characterized by an abnormal loss of blood or heavy, prolonged bleeding. Although heavy bleeding is not uncommon in premenopausal women, menorrhagia is a severe condition which generally interferes with your daily activities. If your vagina bleeds irregularly or between periods, in addition to such heavy bleeding that at least one pad or tampon gets soaked every few hours, it is highly recommended that you seek medical attention.
Signs and symptoms of menorrhagia include:
- Soaking through more than one tampon or sanitary pad for every few hours
- The need to use double sanitary protection
- Heavy bleeding for weeks on end
- The need to wake up at night to change your sanitary protection
- Restriction of daily activities due to heavy menstrual flow
- Symptoms of fatigue, such as excessive tiredness as well as shortness of breath
Although the exact causes are unknown, here are a few causes that may be responsible:
- Hormonal imbalance is when there is an hormone imbalance, the endometrium develops in excess and sheds away with menstruation
- In Ovary dysfunction, if your ovaries do not ovulate, your body won't be able to produce the hormone progesterone resulting in a hormonal imbalance problem which may lead to menorrhagia
- Uterine fibroids are benign tumors which start appearing in your childbearing years
- Polyps are small benign growths found on the uterine lining
- Adenomyosis occurs when your glands from the endometrium becomes embedded in the uterine muscle
- By using Intrauterine device (IUD) menorrhagia may occur as a side-effect
- Pregnancy complications, for instance, an ectopic pregnancy can cause it
- Inherited bleeding disorders, such as von Willebrand disease
- Certain medications like anti-inflammatory drugs
- Other medical conditions, like pelvic inflammatory disease or endometriosis
Treatment for menorrhagia depends on a number of factors like the cause and severity of the condition, or your tolerance for specific therapies or medications.
Some drug therapies for menorrhagia include:
- Iron supplements
- Tranexamic acid
- Oral progesterone
- Non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Oral contraceptives
- Hormonal IUD
If drug therapy is ineffective, other treatment options may include:
- Dilation and curettage
- Focused ultrasound ablation
- Uterine artery embolization
- Endometrial ablation
- Endometrial resection
I am 22 years old, from:- amreli, gujarati have very rare problem on my cheek the right side of my face is black and left side face is white, I have taken biopsy treatment also, but no result is there from medicine, I have consulted at delhi level doctors, so please give me some advice for better result.
Hi please suggest best chemical free Sunscreen for sensitive and oily skin. I use forest essential products for my skin so I am looking for something that is safe for skin.
Is armodafinil better for alertness than caffeine in black tea & even coffee & are there any side of armodafinil.
Hi i have Got rashes around neck and also on scalp. Continuous itching. I have consulted with two dermatologist and they have prescribed Ebast, LOD-5, betnesol, valcivir, lorfast and fucibit. It is more than a week and I can't see any change.
My hand finger are too dark in compression with my body complex and looks like old age hand there is so many wrinkles on my hand and looks darker kindly suggest some useful answers I m only 28 year old.
•Mix together two tablespoons of chickpea flour, one tablespoon of milk cream, one and one-half teaspoon of milk, and three-quarter teaspoons of turmeric. Apply this thick paste on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes or until it dries. Scrub it off using a facial loofah pad or simply a soft cloth dipped in lukewarm water. Do this at least three or four times a week for about a month.
•Alternatively, mix one tablespoon of chickpea flour, one-half teaspoon of plain yogurt, and one-quarter teaspoon of turmeric. You can also add one-half teaspoon of rose water. Spread it on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes before scrubbing it off.
•Another remedy involves mixing two tablespoons of chickpea flour, one-quarter teaspoon of turmeric and enough milk (about ½ teaspoon) to make a thick, smooth paste.