Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Is there any way to cure fungal problem on skin completely. After applying antifungal cream it goes away BT comes back again after 10-15 days. Wt is the treatment?
How can I get natural shining and smooth face by home remedy I am using only aloevera gel And ahaglow face wash on my face.
After Dialysis since March 2016 , since 15 days urination with pain and time gap happens. Before Dialysis there was no prostate error. Suggest remedy.
I want to ask you about skin problem which pimples are getting on my face and a black spots remain there. Can you help me?
Hello sir I am 25 years female I have pigmentation on my face n I have ance also I am using eyrtop cream for ance but because of this pigmentation my face looks very ugly pls suggest me how to remove the pigmentation and wat cream should I apply to remove it.
Hi. I am 22 years old. I have 1 question. How to remove oily skin on my face and how to reduce my fat on my body.
I sleep for 6 hours and whole day I sit in front of laptop because of this below my eyes black spots are coming.
Can melanin production reducing pills can be used for skin whitening? Please suggest a suitable tablet with no side effects.
How to get ride of pimples and also the scars that left out from the pimples naturally and white heads on the nose during summer for oily skin.
My face gets tan whenever I go outside. I have tried lot of sunscreen creams but of no use. What should I use?
I am suffering from a topical skin disease. It is started with ringworm which is suppressed by external application. After that it is converted into resh like irruption, aggravates itching in hot application and when removing my cloths. It is very very irritating. Severe itching which is voluctual. Bleeds and fluids secretion secrets after scratching. The irruptions are located especially in groin and spreads in middle of both scapula and two arms. Please suggest me some medicine.
Hi my age is 25 yrs old. My dark circles are increasing day by day. There is no stress in my life. I take proper sleep also. Sometimes I apply potato juice on my dark circles. Pls suggest me some remedies to avoid my dark circle sooner and effective.
We have many options in facelift and it is often confusing which to opt for.
Here are rough guidelines that can help us to select right treatment protocol
In young patients under 30 years we can use chemical peels, laser resurfacing and thread lift to cause facelift
In middle age persons with mild sagging we can add option of hifu or ultherapy
In there is significant volume loss we can add fillers or fat grafting
In severe sagging it is better to go for surgical facelift as smas lift.
Sometimes combination of surgical facelift for sagging, fat grafting for volume deficiency and deep peel for rejuvenating skin are added to give optimal results.
Some tips for delaying aging of skin
1. Use regular sun screen, broad spectrum, spf above 35 and water resistant
2. Regular use of retinoic acid as retino a at night can stimulate collagen production
3. High protein diet and supplements as amino collagen are helpful in remodelling collagen
4. Regular chemical peels as glycolic and tca can help in skin rejuvenation
5. Use good quality moisturisers to delay volume loss and dehydration. If needed get fillers regularly.
I have a skin problem, there are several spots and I consulted to doctor before, he told me to use ketoconazole but when I stop that problem increases again, what should I do?
Sir/Ma'am, I went through X-Ray of lungs last month which came back normal except cardiac size slightly enlarged Then went through Ct-scan of chest which came full normal. 1 year back I was suffering from upper respiratory tract infection where I did an x-ray which also showed cardiac size slightly enlarged after that I want through Echocardiogram 2D Doppler which report came back fully normal. I have Anxiety related problem (Health Anxiety and fear of death) from last 3 years with Back Pain and Gastro Problems and GERD. Is this cardiac SIZE SLIGHTLY enlarged normal or its due to over tension and lack of exercise? Pls help me Sir.
Dandruff or seborrhea refers to the flaky condition of your skin or scalp caused primarily due to dryness. It is a very common problem for young adults and middle aged people, but can happen to any person regardless of age. Dandruff itself being an embarrassing problem, can also sometimes lead to other skin problems.
The following are a few skin problems that can crop up due to dandruff:
- Can cause pimple: If dandruff or the white flakes fall on your T-zone region very often, then it may lead to the breakout of pimples on your skin.
- May result in pigmentation: The pimples, which can happen due to dandruff can further lead to the problem of pigmentation. This condition leads to the appearance of unwanted black spots all over your face.
- Trigger eczema: Dandruff makes skin problems like eczema and psoriasis even worse. Eczema and psoriasis, which causes itching of the skin can get severe due to dandruff.
- Rashes are also a possibility: Facial rashes can also develop due to dandruff. Often areas around the eyebrows, nose and ears get affected. Sometimes, in case of men, beard rashes also pop up.
- Chest rashes: Dandruff often falls all over your body.This can lead to the problem of chest rashes. This condition results in the appearance of red spots all around your chest region.
Dandruff can be a very distressing problem. If your skin type is oily, dandruff can make conditions far worse. Dandruff is such a problem that cannot be completely cured, but can only be controlled. So, it is highly advisable to take preventive measures as soon as it is detected to avoid further problems.