Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Atul Goyal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Atul GoyalYour feedback matters!
For the last one week I am having cold and mild fever with throat ache. I have taken some otc medicines, but the sore throat and cough has not subsided. I am 57 years old male with no major illness.
Day in and day out human body battles with the repercussions inflicted upon it by inappropriate eating habits, lack of exercise, excessive stress and a number of other unhealthy practices, thus body cleansing is crucial for healthy living.
When it comes to body cleansing, there are a number of ways through which it can be done. For most people, the easiest way to detox their body is to pop a pill or two. But is it really the right way to do it? Well, the answer is a resounding 'NO' since there are various ways in which a body can be cleansed naturally!
Also, it is important that one must take specific guidance from an Ayurvedic doctor, before they opt for any type of detox regimen as it can pretty much go the wrong way. Also, one should ensure not to go on extreme detox all of a sudden as it can make the body unstable and the results can be bad.
Keeping in mind the above risk factors, there are a few natural detox practices that one can follow on day-to-day basis:
- Avoid coffee and cigarettes: Coffee and cigarettes must be avoided or restricted. As a matter of fact, they are probably a major reason why a person needs a detox in the first place! In case, a person is craving for coffee then he or she can try replacing it with a cup of green tea. As not only it will help in curbing the craving, but also offers a number of benefits to the body.
- Switch to brown rice: If someone enjoys eating rice then as a part of detox regimen, one should switch to brown rice from white rice. The fiber content of brown will help in improving the bowel movement, which eventually aids the detox process. Also, as part of the detox diet, it is important that one should restrict the consumption of processed food or foods that are laced with chemicals.
- Stay hydrated: Staying hydrated is very important even under normal circumstances, but it can be said that it takes on a bigger role when a person is on a detox. So, it is pertinent that one must consume at least 2-2.5 liters of water on a daily basis.
- Go for a spa: A spa is the place to go to when it comes to a detox. In addition to a great massage, which can improve the blood circulation, sauna is really beneficial as the perspiration helps in releasing toxins and body waste.
When your body needs to be detoxified, choose from one of the many good ways and feel refreshed. In case of a concern or query consult an expert & get answers.
I have pimples over face. If I am pinching the pimples it releases a white solution and becoming black spot there. If I am leaving the pimples without pinching, it is not reducing. Kindly suggest me what can I do? Thank you. In advance.
Sir my weight is to low comparing with my height. I have tried many tablets and powders food supplement but there is no any effect on my weight. So please tell me what I have to do now? Also I had join the gym but there is no any effect now I'm hopeless regarding to my body and health. What can I do now?
I am 50 years old and having irregular periods. I had my periods in January which lasted for a week and was heavy and then had in February also. It was normal then. In March I had very little spotting for one day and then it has not come till date. I have heaviness of breast and other symptoms which we get before periods. Can you suggest homeopathic medicine.
Hi sir, Can you tell me which type of food I eat for good health & improve my calcium muscles improve.
Let's first get to know what are menstrual cramps?
Menstrual cramps, also known as dysmenorrhea or period pains are throbbing or cramping pains in the lower abdomen.Many women experience menstrual cramps just before and during their menstrual periods.
Who gets menstrual cramps?
About half of women experience menstrual cramps and about 15% describe the pain as severe. It has been shown that women who do not exercise experience more painful menstrual cramps. Certain psychological factors such as emotional stress may also increase the likelihood of having uncomfortable menstrual cramps. Additional risk factors for these cramps include:
- Being younger than 20 years of age
- Starting puberty at age 11 or younger
- Menorrhagia - heavy bleeding during periods
- Never given birth
Symptoms of menstrual cramps include:
- Pain in the lower back and thighs
- Loose stools
- Bloating in the belly area
- Lightheadedness or feeling faint.
How can you 'AVOID' menstrual cramps?
- Eating fruits and vegetables and limiting intake of fat, alcohol, caffeine, salt and sweets
- Exercising regularly
- Reducing stress
- Quitting smoking
- Yoga or relaxation therapy
- Acupuncture or acupressure.
- Apply heat to lower abdominal part.
- Make sure you're getting enough vitamin D.
- Dietary supplements.
10 Ways to treat period cramps:
1. Improve Your Diet to Alleviate Period Cramps
2. Pop a Safe Painkiller
3. Turn to Tea to Calm Menstrual Cramps
4. Try Fish Oil and Vitamin B1
5. Needle Away Period Cramps
6. Massage With Essential Oils for Pain Relief
7. Curl Up With a Heating Pad to Ease Period Cramps
8. Boost Endorphins Your Way
9. Up the Magnesium in Your Diet
10. Lean on Your Contraceptive
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.