Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Atul GoyalYour feedback matters!
I have a problem when I stand in sun for along time I couldn't stand and I fall down. I also had weakness.
Hi doctor, I want to know how much time after exercise (gym) one should take his meal, and also how much time before going to gym one should not take any food.
I am 31 years old and my sugar level after breakfast is 138 and fasting 95. Mchc 31.9. Do I need to take diabetes treatment.
After walking of 2-3 km,my left leg got tired and felt pain,sometime backside of thigh and some time below knee,please suggest what to do ?
My face colour is black. What I do jisse mera face colour medium ho jye or mujhe iska home made solution btaiye please.
Hello this is Nidhi and I am 26 year old, actually I have 7 days to cough with vomit. So what should I do?
I'm preparing for Armed forces n my medical is coming, tell me that Both testis are equal in size or any difference between them. Somebody told me that left one is little bigger than right one. please clear it.
Hi I'm Maninder from Chandigarh I have pimples problem form past 2 month and thay are not going away and becomes worse till today I have not visit any dermatologist I use home products like lemon, honey, besan, and some products like this lacto calamine oil control, clindamycin phosphate gel and last one erytop gel and I didn't see and change tell me please and advice or I can also visit to you if you're clinic is in Chandigarh.
Hello Doctor! My husbands age is 34, weight 78KG and Height is 5.4 He wants to reduce his weight. He has been walking daily from past 3 months for half an hour and drinks warm water with lemon early morning. His weight does not come down soon. We eat Daliya instead of rice. Is it that his Body is taking time to show results Kindly let me know the ideal weight as per his Height and and what all can be included in diet to reduce weight. He things of fasting for 2 days in a week without eating anything till evening where as I do not want him to fast. Kindly reply with your valuable feedback. Thanks.
Infertility is a very common problem among both men and women and it refers to the inability to conceive even after regular unprotected sex. The causes of this can be varied and some of the most prominent ones are:
Causes in Women:
1. Polycystic ovarian syndrome - PCOS is a medical condition in women in which they do not ovulate. It is a major cause of infertility in most women. It can often result in irregular menstruation and an increase in the release of male hormones in the female body. This causes male symptoms like the growth of a beard, hoarse voice etc. in females. The probable causes of this condition comprise being over or under weight, thyroid imbalance etc. It is possible to treat this condition with medical aid and weight management can also prove to be helpful.
2. Lack of sufficient healthy eggs - As you grow in age, the number and health of your eggs decline significantly. This could be a possible reason for your infertility. In this condition, optimizing egg health by maintaining a healthy weight and quitting alcohol and cigarettes can help you get rid of your infertility.
3. Blockage of the fallopian tubes - Blockage of or damage to the fallopian tubes causes the tubal factor that is responsible for infertility in women. The tubal factor can also be a result of endometriosis or any sexually transmitted disease like Chlamydia etc.
Causes in Men:
1. Ejaculatory disorders - Retrograde ejaculation, premature ejaculation, and other issues associated with ejaculation may cause infertility in men. In retrograde ejaculation, the semen enters the bladder instead of emerging out of the penis during orgasm. In premature ejaculation, the ejaculation occurs before the vagina is prepared to receive the semen.
2. Chromosome defects - Disorders like Klinefelter's syndrome can cause abnormal growth of the male reproductive organs resulting in infertility. Other such syndromes include Kallmann's syndrome, Karatagener's syndrome, cystic fibrosis etc. These conditions are mostly genetic.
3. Hormonal imbalance - Male infertility can also be a result of hormonal imbalances like hypogonadism (low testosterone levels), disorders of the testicles, abnormal functioning of the pituitary, thyroid, adrenal and the other glands as well.
Related Tip: Common causes of infertility in Women?
Namaskar. Me unmarried hu. Mera dono ankho ke niche kala sa daag hai but wo kaise jayega thoda tarika batayen ge.
Hi doc my daughter is 18 years old, she is not getting her menses till 6 months, her weight is 78 kgs and height is 5 feet. She has started getting hair on her chin area also. Please suggest some medication to get her periods ?
There are many different Ayurvedic medicines used in the treatment of ulcerative colitis, and one of the most common ways of treatment is to use a combination of the four best medicines, which work in unison to get rid of the disease.
- Kutazghan vati: This medicine is derived from the tree Kutaz. Its scientific name is Halorrhreana anti dysentrica. The name itself suggests how effective the tree is in treating the disease. Diarrhea can occur due to many reasons, and one of the reasons is ulcerative colitis. If diarrhea is due to this, then it can get treated by taking Kutazghan Vati tablets, which are made from the bark of the tree.
- Pitta balance with calcium compounds: When pitta or the gastric juices flow more inside the intestines, it leads to bleeding due to the ulcers inside, which needs to be balanced and controlled. The use of calcium compound rich Ayurvedic medicines serve the perfect remedy. Calcium is extracted from naturally occurring things like pearls and corals. When the tablets made from such calcium compounds are consumed, the inflammation within the colon goes down, bleeding reduces and gradually stops, and the internal irritation diminishes.
- Vatsakadi churna: Tablets made from elements like fennel, coriander, Aegle Marmelos, Nutmeg, pomegranate, Green Cardamom, work like magic in treating ulcerative colitis. These are all ulcer healing items, proven beneficial for ages, and cure fast. The main function of a combination of these herbs is in restoring the metabolic imbalance carried on in the body. The ulcers are healed soon with their use, and the body balance is restored.
- Arjuna capsules: One of the wound healing barks, really very famous in Ayurveda, is the bark of the Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) tree. This helps in many ways to heal wounds, and specially the endothelial layer inside the body arteries are healed from injuries related to free radicals, stress and other toxins. The same effects of the Arjuna tablets are seen inside the inner layers of the intestines. The ulcers are cleaned with time with the consumption of these tablets, while the bleeding also stops, and the diarrhea which was due to the inflamed colon gets cured. Moreover, the hemoglobin level is also normalized in the body, which was once affected due to bloody diarrhea.
Ulcerative colitis is a painful situation, but can be healed totally with proper administration of Ayurvedic medicines. These 4 essential medicines must be taken in combination without suddenly stopping them. They must be continued until the symptoms and irritation go away. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.