Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AtulYour feedback matters!
Sir, Although the inputs given by you seems right on paper and you have predominantly emphasise on the usage of sun protectors as good and exposure to sunlight as bad and skin care stuffs; Dr. a very well renowned doctor in his YouTube videos and other means has enlighten us by giving a different opinion on sunlight and the sun protectors. How does one decide on what is actually the truth as both may be different in its own ways.
Dear doctor pls suggest a good remedy for bad perspiration odour. I can't go to office. Nor I can manage wid my fmly. Every one tired of this. And it smells vry bad. Even I can't control. I always feel low self esteem. How can I go to office. Even some people complaint of my odour. I am really feel to commit suicide. Please help.
I am a 35yr old male and have some black spots and patches on my both arm and back and chest from 7years. I am taking homeopathic treatment from last 1 year but no effect. What should I do?
I have a black spot on my head due to fell down from bed sogive me some suggestion to solve my problem.
I am having a issue with my body. The issue my body release a lot oil at night so after waking up in the morning my full body become oily and sticky I should I get rid of it.
I am 27 years old married lady. I have big breasts and I am uncomfortable with it. Kindly suggest a safe way.
Good evening sir or me sir mere chahre ki skin rukhi rukhi si ho gyo hain aur choti chote black dhabbe jese ho gye h sir please give me treatment issue so improve my face skin. I want to know aisa kyo hota haim sir please give ne a proper Knowledge for improve my face skin.
I am 30 years old suffering from scaly skin. I have send you photos. Please suggest me to have clear skin.
Let's understand how these tiny-mighty seeds help the body and why you must adopt it instantly.
1) High nutritional content - Flaxseeds are energy pumps and a very rich source of dietary fiber, protein, calcium, magnesium, potassium, carbs, iron, phosphorus, zinc, good fats, omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin B1 and you name it! It packs so much of nutrition that your body needs.
2) For Assured Weight Loss - Flaxseeds are famous for this! The seeds are full of healthy fats and fibers, they will keep your stomach full for a longer time. This lowers in-take of calories, thus resulting in weight loss. Also flaxseeds expand when ingested, so you can take it 30 minutes prior to your meals or add a couple of teaspoons to your salads, smoothies, oats etc.
3) For Healthy Skin and Hair - A habit of 1 to 2 tbsp of flaxseeds will keep your hair and skin shining with life. The omega-3 fatty acids benefit the hair and skin by providing them the desired fats.
4) Choice for Gluten Free Diet - Flax seeds are a great choice for the people who are gluten-sensitive or have Celiac disease. The seeds are anti-inflammatory and can be replaced by other inflammation causing grains.
5) Boon For Women and Elderly - Flax seeds help menstruating women by ensuring regularity in cycle. The seeds are also known to fight breast, prostate, ovarian and colon cancer. With it high soluble and insoluble fiber content, it enhances digestive health. Flax seeds can also reduce cholesterol levels.
If you have any further questions, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am 20 years old female. I am suffering from under eyes dark circles. For that I had use many creams and ointments. And took 8-10 hrs sleep daily even though it's not reducing the color.
Mera face thoda sa kala hai usko thoda jyada gora or bright karna hai toh knsa cream jyada aasardayak raheeg an mere face pr jyada se jyada cut bhi h an dadi ki place bhi bahut kali rehti hai usko bhi gora karna hai.
Sir I have more lumps in my whole body, plese give me a suggestion to remove or for treatment. Thanking you.
The harsh sun during summer causes several problems apart from just sunburn. Prolonged exposure to the sun may lead to several skin conditions like brown spots, red and scaly spots, wrinkling, drying and skin cancer. It is important for you to prevent your skin from such harmful effects of the sun. Here are 10 tips you must follow in order to safe guard your skin against sun damage:
- Wear a sunscreen: You must apply a thick layer of sunscreen lotion on your skin before going out in the harsh sun, as a thin coating will reduce the effectiveness.
- Cover yourself up: It is important for you to cover up properly before going out in the sun. Clothing of dark and tightly woven materials absorb UV rays more than cotton fabrics of light shades. Hence, you should avoid dark clothes and wear light ones. When the sun is very harsh, a well-brimmed hat is also recommended for protection of your head.
- Stay indoors: You should avoid the sun during its peak and most intense hours, specifically between 10 in the morning to 4 in the evening. Try to stay indoors during these hours and use an umbrella, if you cannot avoid going out.
- Wear sunglasses: Sunglasses are a must before going out on an intense sunny day. Sun damage to the eyes can result in conditions like cataract and pterygium. Wear sunglasses with 99% to 100% UVB and UVA protection for keeping your eyes safe.
- Avoid reflective surfaces: Try to be careful near water, sand or snow, which are reflective surfaces. They reflect harmful rays of the sun, thereby increasing he chance of sunburn.
- Avoid sunbathing: During harsh sun conditions, you should avoid sun bathing. Fair-skinned people should keep away from sun bathing even more. When you observe that your shadow is shorter than you, you must find a shade.
- Do not get fooled by the weather: Do not think that a cloudy sky reduces the chances of a sun damage. In spite of a thick cloud cover, UV rays can penetrate your skin, thereby, causing substantial harm.
- Photosensitivity: Several medicines and drugs make the skin extra sensitive to the sun, increasing the risk of sunburn. Some herbal medicines are responsible as well. Keep away from these drugs.
- Avoid tanning beds: UVA rays present in tanning beds can penetrate your skin quite deep. In fact, regular exposure to UVA rays leads to skin drying and causes wrinkles.
- Consume antioxidants: Antioxidants provide protection from the sun’s rays. You should increase the consumption of vegetables, fruits and drink green tea during summer.
The sun’s rays cause more damage to the skin than you can think of. By following these preventive measures, you will be able to spend time in the sun without getting affected.
Keep the above-mentioned tips in mind and prevent your skin from the harsh sun.