Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AtulYour feedback matters!
त्वचा की रंगत को निखारने के लिए हल्दी का प्रयोग सबसे उत्तम तरीका है। पेस्ट बनाने के लिए हल्दी और बेसन या फिर आंटे का प्रयोग करें। हमेशा ध्यान रखें कि आप खड़ी हल्दी का ही प्रयोग करें न कि बाजार में मिलने वाली पैकेट हल्दी। एक मिक्सर में खड़ी हल्दी और थोड़ी सी ताज़ी मलाई डाल कर ब्लेंड करें। जब पेस्ट तैयार हो जाए तब उसमें दूध और आंटा मिलाएं और गाढ़ा पेस्ट बनाएं। इस पेस्ट को अपने चेहरे पर 10 मिनट लगाएं और ठंडे पानी से धो लें।
2. हनी आल्मंड स्क्रब:
बादाम में वह शक्ति है जो आपकी त्वचा का रंग गोरा कर सकती है। रात में 10 बादाम एक पानी भरे कटोरे में डाल कर रख दें और सुबह उठते ही उसे छील कर पेस्ट बना लें। अब इस पेस्ट के साथ थोडा सा शहद मिलाएं और अब इस स्क्रब को अपनी त्वचा पर लगाएं और स्क्रब करें।
गोरी रंगत देने के अलावा यह एलर्जी और पिंपल को भी दूर करता है। पेस्ट बनाने के लिए चंदन पाउडर में 1 चम्मच नींबू और टमाटर का रस मिलाएं और पेस्ट को अपने चेहरे और गदर्न में अच्छी तरह से लगा लें।
यह पेस्ट बनाने के लिए आपको दही और क्रीम में थोड़ा सा केसर मिलाने की जरुरत है। इस पेस्ट को अपने चेहरे पर सूखने तक लगाएं और उसके बाद गरम पानी में सोखे हुए कपड़े से चेहरे को पोंछ लें।
I have a chicken pox marks on my face that's why I am looking ugly this marks make me a week so plzz sir give me solution what creams I have to use for my face.
I'm 21 and my skin is pretty dull and dark due to direct sun exposure? How to get the glow back and remove tanning? I have very dry skin.
How to sleep? Though I have dark circles under my eyes I am unable to sleep. I don't take any sedatives nor do I drink alcohol. I have one cup of coffee in the morning and one cup tea in the evening. Yet I am unable to sleep in the nights. I keep tossing and turning and all sorts of thoughts keep coming into my mind and keep me awake until 5-5: 30 am. This has been happening for the past week or so.
Every month I use to do facial though there was no change in my skin but due to facial my face and fore head have became tang can you pls suggest me some home made remedies or medicines and will using of multani mitti will help me in getting my fairness back.
A boil or a skin abscess is a type of bacterial skin infection that leads to formation of a pus-filled red bump on the skin. It usually starts in an oil gland or a hair follicle on the face, the armpits, the neck or the shoulders. If a cluster of boils appears, it is called a carbuncle and this is a more severe infection than a boil. However, most boils are caused by minor infection and can be healed with simple treatment at home. Listed below are the various ways to deal with a boil:
- Boils are not entirely preventable but normal daily hygiene can reduce the frequency of the occurrence of boils.
- When you notice a boil formation, you should apply a hot compress on it. The heat helps to prevent the formation of too much pus by helping it drain faster. When the blood circulation to the area is improved by the heat, the antibodies help to draw out the germs.
- The boil usually drains on its own. You may try draining it yourself but only when it is soft. Poking a hard boil can be extremely painful; it may bleed and make the infection worse. It is usually best to let it drain by itself.
- When the boil starts draining, you can clean the infected area with an antibacterial soap daily till the boil is drained and flattened. You may clean it with some rubbing alcohol in order to prevent the germs in the pus from spreading to other areas of the body.
- The infected area can be kept covered with sterile gauze coated with antibiotic ointment.
- Penicillin-based antibiotics can be used to treat the boil but only if it is a severe infection.
- 7. If the boil is excessively painful, you can use pain relievers such as ibuprofen or paracetamol.
- Avoid sitting in one particular position for too long because this increases the pain.
- It is important to wash your hands every time you touch the draining boil because the bacteria is extremely contagious and can spread to other areas of your skin as well as to other people.
- All the articles which have been used to treat the boils like the gauze, cloth, cotton and hot compress should either be discarded or disinfected to avoid spreading of the infection.
I am 14 weeks pregnant and have started to get eruptions on my face. They subside after 4-5 days but leave horrible black marks. What can I do for the pimples and the marks?
This morning my father noticed bleeding on his right sole of his foot after long time. When he had his look on the floor which had become dirty with blood. And saw his foot bleeding. Is it due to diabetes he can not feel anything? My dad peels of the sole skin simply.
I m 18 years old male and have pimples on my face and my face has started being dull so what should I do. I have oily skin please suggest me a good face wash, I am currently using nevia men.
I am 26 year old and I am suffering from lipoma. This is in my hand, thigh, abdomen and in back. Please suggest any homeopathy medicine.
Actually my face was white but now it became black can you help me to improve my skin tone into white.
How should I know my skin type and what should I do regularly to take care of my skin and make it look better?
My name is raju. I am studying engineering in chennai, last year I shifted to Chennai from andhra. From last 3 months I got red rashes when I scratches my skin even its smoothly so is it because of water change.
A rash on your child’s body or their regular cough bouts can sometimes be triggered by an allergy. We can excuse it by calling it a common flu or a heat rash, but the reason behind it might be something you are not aware of. Your child might be allergic, and it is imperative for you to find out that exact thing your child is allergic to, it can be dust, nuts that you may think is beneficial for your child’s health or even the fabric of the clothes you put on them. Allergies are caused when children come in contact with allergens, which can he inhaled, injected or even eaten unknowingly. If you see any of the symptoms of allergies, consult your doctor at the earliest and do not treat it lightly.
Some common triggers for allergies
These are divided into four groups
- Foods: Certain foods like peanuts, eggs, milk and it products which you feed your child might be triggering their allergy.
- Outdoors: When kids play outside pollens from trees or flowers might causes allergies. Even insect bites and stings are a major trigger
- Indoors: Animal fur or hair and even dust mites and mold that exist in your house can trigger an allergy
- Irritants: Common irritants like cigarette smoke, perfumes or even car exhaust should be watched out for.
Symptoms of common allergies
- Nasal Congestion: It is referred to as stuffy nose, which is very common in kids. Allergies are the most common cause of chronic nasal congestion (a stuffy nose) in children. Sometimes a child’s nose is congested to the point that he or she breathes through the mouth, especially while sleeping.
- Allergic rhinitis (hay fever): It is also common and its symptoms include a runny or itchy nose and constant sneezing. A child with allergies may also have itchy, watery, red eyes and chronic ear problems. Even though it’s commonly known as “hay fever,” allergic rhinitis isn’t triggered by hay and doesn’t cause fever.
If you suspect your child has an allergy, make an appointment to consult a specialist. Start a diary before the appointment and keep track of what symptoms your child experiences and what you think causes them.