Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Atul BaradwajYour feedback matters!
I am 42 years old and working on computer for about 8 hours (sitting job). I am suffering from severe pain in the back side right ribs specially in the morning when I wake up. After woke up it becomes somewhat normal but in the morning (wake up) having severe pain in the back right hand side ribs. Pls. Help me to solve this.
I am 21 years male, I have backache from last 2 years, it started after I fell from stairs once. There was no fracture. However it often cause me to sit and have some massage. What should I do?
I have back pain since last 3 years what can I take Madison for my pain I want a berry good pain killers and tell me best doctor name related this problem.
I am 50 years old, 5'6" height, 80 Kg Weight. No Sugar. My Problem is, 3 Months Back, I Jumped From 5' Height, and Touched my Right Leg only. Immediately pain started in my Right Leg knee. Now also I feel pain in my Right Leg knee While jogging, while getting up, While using the Stair case. So please give solution. I should have been consultant the Orthopaedic Doctor 3 Months Back. But delayed.
Pain in around both hands thumbs and front part (fingers) of both feet. She over worked during shifting of room. My question is whether pain is because of work or showing symptoms of something else.
Hi my mom had severe pain in her foot and doctors in my hometown said it is because of flat foot. Kindly suggest
There is a back in pain always when I do something heavy work please suggest me some remedy homemade I m 18 yr old I have to do lot of heavy work daily. Dhynawad.
I'm 25 year old male. I have serious back problem since the day I tried to lift a 19 litre water bottle. What exercise or medication should I take?
If your kid is affected by Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD), it is important for you to know about the best ways of dealing with the condition. Muscular dystrophy consists of group of diseases, which result in the weakening of muscles along with reduced flexibility. DMD accounts for being the most common type of muscular dystrophy. It occurs because of flaws in the gene, which controls how your body keeps the muscles healthy. This disease affects boys and the symptoms start appearing from early childhood.
There is no specific treatment for DMD. However, there are several ways, including medicines and therapy, to deal with the symptoms and to protect the muscles.
- Several steroids such as prednisone help in slowing down muscle damage. Children taking this medicine are able to walk for two to five years longer than they would usually do. Lung and heart functions are also improved.
- DMD leads to heart problems and hence, you should take your child to a heart doctor for regular checkups until the age of 10.
- In some cases, a surgery may be required to fix their shortened muscles, for straightening the spine, or for treating a heart or lung problem.
Taking care of your child
If your child has DMD, it does not mean that he will have to refrain from activities such as school, sports and spending time with friends. By sticking to the right treatment plan, you will be able to make your child active.
- Stand and walk: Being in an upright position will keep your child’s bones strong and the spine straight. You can get your child braces or standing walkers, which will help him in terms of balance and mobility.
- Eat right: Although there is no special diet for DMD, several food items should be taken for preventing problems related to weight. Your child should eat the proper amount of food with a proper balance of nutrients and calories regularly.
- Stay active: You should ensure that your child exercises regularly. Regular stretching exercises help in keeping the muscles and joints limber, which makes him feel better. You can avail the help of a physical therapist for an exercise schedule.
You can look for and join local support groups associated with DMD, as other families living with DMD can be a source of good advice and understanding about life with DMD.