Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Atul Bansal
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Atul BansalYour feedback matters!
I am getting very low temperature fever from 2 days ,the fever is not being continues it is getting cooler within a short time, the fever with little muscle pain ,legs pain and the tongue is some what bitter taste that's it and I have used paracetamol tablet yesterday that's it can I get any suggestions.
Dr. I have leg pain from approximately 2 months. Me thoda sa kaam krti hu tbi leg pain hone lagta hai and weakness. please suggest medicine.
Hi doctor I am having neck, shoulder, upper arm, upper chest pain and burning sensation over upper arm and left ribs from 10 months. so, what to do?
I am 48 years old having little back pain and feeling chest discomfort some time . What should I do.
I am 28 years old and I am suffering from back pain but I had used many tablets but it gives temporary relief.
Suffering from cervical spondylitis and lower back pain resulting in weakness and pain in left arm and leg.
My age is 70. My knees a little painful. Have to climb stairs using left leg and descend using right leg. Secondly when I stand for longer time or walk slowly then my outer side of thighs get pin pricks. What can I do?
I have pain in my back due to regular studying in 12 class and my eyesight is also effective please give me the solution.
I'm 25 years old male suffering from back pain as my spinal disc got slipped in an accident. The pain is unbearable, used several pain killer's, oils for massage but could not get relief. Kindly let me know I any solution available for it. Thanx.
Meri mother ke both legs me sujan rahti h. Doctors ko batane par abhi tak unhone kuch nahi batate.Kon-konse test karbaye 2-3 sal se aisa h.Unme chatk-chatak rahti h.
I had an accident 2 years back and I felt injury on my right leg knee. Now I started gym and while running and doing thighs exercise I am feeling pain and some times I can not even fold my right leg.
Lower abdomen pain can originate from a range of medical issues. In some cases, the pain disappears just like the way it came, in some cases, it takes longer medical treatment to cure the pain. Once the origin and the root cause of the pain are diagnosed, there are plenty of medical options to cure the pain. In this piece, we will briefly touch upon the causes of lower abdomen pain:
- Appendicitis: This is one of the most common causes of lower abdomen pain. It typically originates from the right side of the stomach and soon diverges into the other side as well. The pain can become unbearable in a matter of hours.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: This is an infection that is caused in the reproductive system of a woman. This is often characterized by vaginal discharge, fever, weakness, intercourse related pain and pain in the lower abdomen.
- Miscarriage: In case there is a loss of fetus on or before the twentieth week, the mishap is termed as miscarriage. It results in acute pain in the lower abdomen pain, vaginal bleeding, back pain, fluid expulsion from the vagina etc.
- Fibroids: This is a growth in the uterus that is often non-cancerous and is commonly characterized by symptoms such as heavy periods, constipation, pain in the legs and back area, pain in the lower abdomen area, frequent urination etc.
- Cancer: A cancerous growth in the lower abdomen area can lead to very sharp pain in the back and surrounding area. The pain is dull in nature and slowly spreads to other areas in a short interval of time.
- Cholecystitis: This is a disorder that results in swelling of the gallbladder area. It results in a sharp pain in the lower abdomen area. A doctor needs to be immediately consulted if a person is suffering from this disease.
- Intestinal obstruction: When the lower bowl gets blocked due to the contents of the lower intestine, a person can feel a sharp pain in the lower abdomen area.
- Salpingitis: When a woman faces stiff pain in the lower abdomen area due to an inflammation of the fallopian tube, Salpingitis is the culprit behind it. This is a sexual disease and needs a doctor’s consultation to get rid of it.
- PMS: A woman can face throbbing pain in the lower abdomen area during her monthly periods. Other symptoms include cramps, weakness, fatigue etc.
- Endometriosis: When there is an extension of the uterus tissue just outside the wall of the uterus, it leads to symptoms such as lower abdomen pain, cramps etc.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome: This is a disorder of the hormone and can lead to symptoms such as heavy periods, a growth of facial hair accompanied with sharp pain the lower abdomen area.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!