Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Atul AroraYour feedback matters!
I had insertive oral sex (only oral sex) on Nov 2010 and after that becoz of my fear I had ELISA test on Jun 2011 and the result came as negative. Then on 2013 August I had a medical test for acquiring middle east visa that time also I got FIT report. And finally on last year I had done HIV card test as a predical check up before attending the medical examination for acquiring kuwait Visa both the premedical check up and Khadamat medical examination report is also fit and currently am working in kuwait. But still I am worrying about my results and sometimes I am having some sores in my mouth, tongue, fever and also I feel that I got wasting of my body muscle also. Did the above mentioned results are conclusive or should I need to take further test?
Actually I have some confusion please give me a suggestion- My question is that how much time taken for hiv to aids infection, after sex relation ship to one or more person. I was sex with more than 4-5 female before 9-10 years ago, but now no symptoms will see my body. So please suggest me. What can I do. Every time I have tension. So please help.
Why fishy smell come from penis though it is cleaned regularly by pulling back foreskin still bad smell comes ? How to stop this smell and what causes this smell.
I am diabetic since 15 years.I have undergone bypass surgery 15 monthes back. I got prostate enlargement 60%. With tablets my sugar levels uncontrolled .Iam 73years old.Is it advisable to go for insulin.Please advice.Presently with tablets my fasting sugar level is 150and post lunch is around 250. Three months average is 7.6. Please advice dose of insulin per day.Thank you doctor.
Sir I have no mustache, beard.if any treatment homeopathy. Increase hormones, testosterone. Please any suggestions sir. I am feeling guilty. No transplant sir, only increase hormones.
Consuming too much alcohol can cause people a lot of problems like nausea and headache. Additionally, it can also mess up with your bowel movements and affects your motions by giving you loose motions or constipation. Alcohol hinders digestion, causes dehydration and drying out, discourages glucose metabolism and compromises the working of the central and peripheral nervous systems. The combined effect of these components is the primary reason for chronic constipation, identified with alcohol misuse.
Here are a few reasons why and how alcohol can mess up with your poop:
- Dehydration: Alcohol tends to dehydrate the body almost as much as a session in a sauna does. That is the reason your mouth feels so dry the next morning. Once your body gets dehydrated, it works extra minutes to recover the liquids and electrolytes from any place it can find them, including from the substance of your stomach. Accordingly, stools become dry, hard and difficult to pass.
- Powerlessness to move bowels: Alcohol smothers intestinal peristalsis and kills the urge to move your bowels. For the same reason, it kills your decision making ability. Inability to move your bowel when you want, expands, impacts and solidifies the already dried out stools until it gets too difficult to go out without straining and subjecting yourself to anorectal harm. These are the two issues that usually precede chronic constipation.
- Loss of electrolytes: Alcohol causes loss of electrolytes that are vital to hold dampness in the poop. Eg. Sodium and potassium. Water maintenance in the body and stools requires sodium and potassium, the minerals known as electrolytes. These are not stored in the body for the same prolonged way as calcium or magnesium and they require constant replenishment. Since alcohol stimulates urination and regularly causes diarrhea and nausea, these minerals are rapidly lost.
- Occupies digestion: Alcohol in excess causes extreme vomiting that encourages the majority of the above conditions. Liquor hinders stomach absorption and causes deferred stomach emptying. This condition is known as gastroparesis. After around 8 to 10 hours inside the stomach, undigested proteins begin to spoil. This can lead to loss of appetite and the inability to eat proper meals.
- Diarrhea: Alcohol affects your glucose level to such a degree that it might bring about loss of bowel capacity control and result in loose bowels, with symptoms like vomiting and nausea. Just like sometimes the knees go powerless on you from an excessive amount of alcohol, so does your bowel movement. In turn, diarrhea and vomiting are caused due to excess intake of alcohol may bring about serious irritation of the whole GI tract and digestive system, and fester in the body for quite a while. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have erection problem. I discharge within 30 sec- 1 min. I had acidum phosphoricum angus castus caladium seguinum selenium medicine but there is no benefit. Suggest me which medicine should I take n tell me exercise.
If both the sons are born deaf with no family history. Then a girl who marries the deaf elder brother has any chances of giving birth to a deaf children?
I'm 21 years old male. I'm suffering from nerve pain in my leg, hand, head. What is the cause? What should I do?
My baby is having cold from 4 days. I am giving her maxtra drops but there is no result. What else should I do for curing her cold.
What are muscle knots?
Muscle knots are points within a muscle where contracted fibers are unable to release, or, as the dictionary puts it: highly irritable localized spots of exquisite tenderness in a nodule in palpable taunt bands of muscle tissue.
A common problem for active people, muscle knots technically called myofascial trigger points, or mtps feel like a small knot to your fingertips. These knots can range from the size of a pinhead in smaller muscles to the size of your thumb in larger muscles. 2
Muscle knots can cause pain in two ways: (1) latent trigger points, which are knots that only hurt when you put pressure on them, and (2) active trigger points, which are knots that actively refer pain along your neural pathways, causing it in non-localized areas.
Trigger points in a constant state of contraction have excess metabolic waste and oxygen use because blood flow to this area stops this sends pain signals to the brain. Because your brain wants to stop the pain, it commands the muscle to rest, which leads to under-usage of the muscle. This is what makes the muscle shorten and tighten up.
What causes muscle knots?
The most common causes of muscle knots are:
1) accidents acute trauma, such as bad falls sports injuries that strain you joints and muscles
2) postural stress sitting too long with poor posture, sitting with no support, lifting improperly
I want to know whether I am tongue tied or not .i m 18 years old .i feel little difficult in speech when I speak fast.
I am getting cramps in my legs in the nights and also while driving the car & while swimming. I am taking evion lc & calcium tablets, should I continue or not please advice ?
(कब्ज), (वायुविकार,अजीर्ण) का उपचार
1:- अदरक की चटनी मे नमक मिलाकर चाटने से गैस पास होने लगती है
अदरक के रस में नींबू पुदीने का रस मिलाकर पीने से आराम मिलता है
2:- सौंठ +काली मिर्च +पीपल को बराबर मात्रा में तीनो को मिलाकर चूर्ण चूर्ण की
सुबह श्याम एक एक चमच्च ले कब्ज दूर होगी
3:- अदरक और सूखे धनिये का काढा बनाकर पीने से कब्ज दूर होगी
4:- रात में दूथ में दो चम्मच इसबगोल मिलाकर पीने से कब्ज दूर होती है
5:- गर्म पानी में नींबू डालकर पीने से भी कब्ज दूर होती है
6:- रात्री में ताबे के बर्तन में रखा पानी सुबह उठते ही पीये फिर शौच के लिए जाये
इससे कब्ज के साथ साथ बालो का झडना मे बहुत फायदेमंद है
7:- रात में एक चम्मच त्रिफला चूर्ण को गर्म दूध से लेने पर कब्ज दूर होती है यदि दूध न हो तो गर्म पानी स् भी ले सकत् हैं
8:- कब्ज होने पर हिंग को हल्का गर्म करक् पानी से ल् और हिंग का लेप नाभी क् चारो तरप लगाये
9:- सौंठ +हरड़ +अजवायन को समान मात्रा में पानी मे उबाले तथा इसमे मे नमक मिलाकर पीये
10:- आधा चम्मच पीपल का चूर्ण गुड मिलाकर लेने से कब्ज दूर होती है
11:- खट्टी छाछ में सैधा नमक मिलाकर पीने से भी कब्ज दूर होती है
12:- भूनी हिंग +भुना जीरा +सौंठ +सैधा नमक समान मात्रा में लेकर चूर्ण बना लें गुनगुने पानी से लेने स् कब्ज दूर होती है
13:- कच्ची गाजर खाने से भी कब्ज दूर होती है
14:- आंवले का मुरब्बा या आंवले का चूर्ण लेने से भी कब्ज दूर होती है
15:- गिलोय का चूर्ण गुड के साथ लेने से कब्ज दूर होती है
16:- रात्री में दूध मे एक चमच्च अंरड का तेल मिलाकर पीने से कब्ज दूर होती है
17:- प्रतिदिन 25 मिली लीटर ताजा गौ मूत्र सुबह खाली पेट लेने से कब्ज दूर होती है
18:- यदि खाना नहीं पचता है तो फालसे के रस के साथ सैधा नमक और काली मिर्च मिलाकर पीये
फालसे पित्त विकारो में भी बहुत कारगर है
19:- कमजोरी से पैदा हुई अपच या पेट दर्द मे कचचा लहसुन चबाकर खाने से लाभ मिलता है
20:- कच्चे प्याज का रस पेट दर्द,बदहजमी, वायुविकार, और अफारा में लाभदायक होता है