Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Atul AroraYour feedback matters!
Earlier when I used to travel regularly, there was no problem. But now I'm not a regular traveler. Now when I travel long distance, I feel discomfortable and feel to vomit. It's causing very unpleasant to me. How can I recover from this problem?
I am facing a problem of delayed ejaculation and at time I end up without ejaculation even after a long sex session. My wife is concerned and this is taking toll on our sex life.
When you say weight loss, the first thing that comes to mind is the need to starve oneself and skip eating. This thought is very scary for people who are used to 4 regular meals a day. But, now you can feel good, because it is not just scary, it is false too. The idea is to eat healthy and low-calorie foods and not to stop eating completely.
You should also learn to trick your body, eat something filling that will control and delay your hunger pangs. Your stomach is busy, but not digesting anything that adds a lot of calories into your system. Sounds great, isn't it? Try these low-fat, filling foods and see how different your body reacts.
- Eggs: They are not just filled with protein, but provide all the essential amino acids for your system. These amino acids have the ability to suppress hunger, and it will be quite some time before you start feeling hungry. Scrambled or hard-boiled or in any form you like, pick an egg if you have a choice and see the difference.
- Oatmeal: Breakfast is considered as the most important meal of the day and try to make it as wholesome as possible. Oats, loaded with fiber, fills your stomach and prolongs your hunger pangs. They are not just low on calories, but help control your body mass index (BMI) as well. Oats can be cooked in different ways, and by adding fruit or vegetables you can make it more wholesome. Oats helps in controlling cravings and oats in form of salads is a very healthy option.
- Apples: With about 75 calories in each average-sized fruit, apple is packed with nutrients and accelerates weight loss. The ursolic acid present in apples improves fat burning and promotes leaner muscle mass. Best eaten raw, you can also add it to oats or have a smoothie.
- Beans: Packed with water, fiber, and protein, beans in any form will keep you full and is a great addition to your diet. Either as a soup, baked, or cooked in your preferred way, beans will help you eat less and lose more weight.
- Nuts: While nuts are usually considered off radar for people who are watching their weight, it is not true. Whether almonds, walnuts, cashews, pecans, or pistachios, nuts contain unsaturated fats and are packed with fibers. They are packed with calories, but you will feel full for a long time before you are hungry again, and that helps. A glass of water along with the nuts will prolong the digestion and keep your hunger pangs away for more hours.
If you are planning to lose some weight, eating these types of foods will definitely help you.
HI Dr. I recently had pain in fingers with swelling and redness at the figure joint adjacent to thumb. Afer consulting Dr. he identified it as a possible gout attack. I did all the blood test which were normal and uric acid was 6.6. So I was put on febuxostat for 15 days. When I was on 9 th day of treatment I had more pain. So I stopped it. Then I controlled my diet last week uric acid level was 4.5 just by diet control now last night I started getting pain in one knee. On left ligament side and today in hand elbow? what can be the reason for this? what should I do?
Hi I am 20 years old in winter my eyes and head is pain very hardly what was the matter? Please guide me.
How to clean penis regularly- outer and inner skin? Is there any good cleaning solution for men, like women have v-wash?
Heart burn after food (any food) Constant Urge for bowel movement- not fully done feeling Alternating diarrhoea and constipation Belching and gas Pain in abdomen Dizziness.
I am 56 years old male. I think I am having constipation problem last 15 days. I go to toilet once in 2 days after drinking warm water and it is very sticky. Please guide as to what medicine I should take.
I have been suffering from sinus since 2 years. So, in order to reduce my headache I applied zandu balm on my forehead. After a year I noticed that part of my forehead turns to black completely. Please can anyone tell me how can I remove that color?
My penis is downward curve by birth. Is this any way to change upward or straight. And downward curve is normal or any disease? please answer me sir.
I am a Diabetic (Type 2) From last 10 Years I am having Galvusmet 50/500 1-0-0 Diamicron 60 Mg evening and My HbAc1 are 7.9 and I had mild knee pain and all joints in hand too pain so further what I to doIam 65 years old male 167 cm ht and 68 kg weight I suffers from Ed also.
My husband says that the joint between his penis and balls burns sometimes and the skin is also different in texture plus skin also comes of a little sometimes and his left ball pains. What would be the reason?
Hello Dr. please suggest me how can I increase sex time. During sex my sperm falls within 2 minutes.
I am having sensitivity in my front teeth and I have had fillings before 6 months and now when I have any hot items I feel sensitivity and it disappears. But I don't have any problem with the cold items. What can I do to overcome this?
My whole body pains after waking up in the morning. Persist for whole day .and I have problem of fullness in stomach since few days. Suggest something plz.
Follow these basic tips to prevent yourself from fungal infections:
1. Wash and iron your clothes regularly, especially the undergarments. Ironing your clothes kills the left out fungus too. Thus the risk of reinfection is completely eliminated.
2. Avoid wearing tight clothes. Sweat and dampness create ideal environment for the growth of fungus.
3 never share clothes with anyone as fungus can pass from one person to other.
4. Avoid wearing clothes dried under the fan or washing machine. Drying clothes in sunlight for atleast 2 hours is recommended.