Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Atul AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old female and I have headache problem, especially when I go outside during hot and, acidity in my stomach too. My diet is irregular so is because of diet or hot? Any permanent solution ?
I am surfing from dry cough and I am feel not a good I am in trouble and not be happy can you help me.
I am 30 year old male and I have noticed for four days that I am suffering from pain due to fever which is frequently comes. Maximum it comes in morning and evening time. My whole body broken down and I feel so tired with no power with me.
Hello doctor. I have psoriasis. Effected areas are legs, scalps, back n hands. .give me some advise. What I do.
Sir I am not able to enjoy my sexual like within 2 to 3 minutes my sperm come out. please suggest me what to do.
I have been suffering from stomach pain 5 days. Now bloods are coming in stool. Every time feel like I am gonna do latrine but its not happening. What should I do?
I am facing scalp psoriasis on my head since 3 years. Due to dandruff I am feel. G shy to go outside. Suggest me how it will be cure.
My son is suffering from severe headache for the last six months and about three years back also while he was a student of architecture he had similar type of headache.Ct scan,mri-brain scan,mri-spinalscan, and color doppler test all shows no abnormality. A good neurologist of chennai who consulted him for a few weeks declared him normal. But he still complaints that he has headache however it is subsided by 50% now. We tried accupunture and yoga theraphy also(by qualified persons ).He is unable to concentrate and hence not going for work . He does'nt havr thr problem of vision also . He is 23 yrars old. Also while he was a kid he attended a boarding school. He is not sure whether he had any injury to his head at that time. Also the mri brain scan taken 3 yrs back also had no abnormal reports . Pls advice.
By having which food sperm become thicker and also penis muscle strong. And how much time it will take. Thank You.
I am suffering from sexual prblm my private part not work proprly and its very weak private part bhot jaldi down ho jata h 20-30secnd m ye sab mujhe phsicaly karne p pta chla h m try bhi kar chuka hu or mai vegitarian bhi hu onion or lehsun bhi ni khata please koi ayurvedic treatment ho to btaiye jo mujhe long time tak meri prblm ko theek kar de.Please tell.
Dear sir, I am a diabetic patients n taking human mixtard insulin. My sugar level is under control. Can I donate blood. Reply.
When the sugar concentration in the blood increases suddenly and unreasonably, the resulting condition is known as diabetes. Sugar or glucose is generally used in order to provide much needed energy to our bodies. But when the pancreas dysfunctions, it leads to a problem in the insulin production. As a result, glucose or sugar gets directly absorbed into the blood, instead of getting absorbed by insulin. And this leads to the condition of diabetes.
Diabetes Treatment in Ayurveda
For Ayurvedic treatment of diabetes, the first step is usually dietary planning and lifestyle change. Adopting a more active lifestyle, and a healthy, balanced diet low on sugars and starches, is a must. You must begin by avoiding sugars in all forms. This means you will have to get rid of rice, potatoes, white bread, sugar coated cereals, bananas, colocasia and much more. Add a lot of green leafy vegetables to your diet to improve your nutritional status and metabolism. In addition to these, also add some herbs to your diet. Ayurvedic herbs that act as natural medicine for diabetes include turmeric, bitter gourd, gurmar leaves, bael, fenugreek and many more.
Apart from diabetes Ayurvedic treatment, you could also practice yoga, which can help you improve your health. Several yogic asanas help massage your internal organs so that they are healthier and can function much better. Some of the asanas are especially beneficial for the pancreas, which produces insulin. You may have to make some changes to your lifestyle as well. For starters, you will have to maintain a more active lifestyle. You will also have to avoid sleeping in the daytime. Avoid smoking and consuming alcohol and take extra care of your feet.
As an ancient science based on lifestyle related treatment methods that include herbs, massages and life changing tweaks, Ayurveda also provides various methods of managing this ailment. Here's how!
- Bitter Gourd: Known as an ingredient that is rich in antioxidants, this can be consumed to take care of diabetes. You will need to first remove the peel of at least four to five bitter gourds before crushing them to create a paste. This paste has to be put through a sieve so that the juice of the gourds can be extracted. You will then have to drink this juice every morning, on an empty stomach.
- Cinnamon: From treating coughs and colds to diabetes and other serious ailments, this is a wonder spice that can be found in most Indian kitchens. You can start by boiling a litre of water and letting it simmer on the gas for about twenty minutes. Thereafter, you can add three teaspoons of cinnamon powder to this simmering water. Strain this mixture and drink the entire batch every day to clear out the toxins.
- Fenugreek Seeds: For this, you will need to take about four to five tablespoons of fenugreek seeds. These will have to be soaked in a glass of water or about 250ml of water, overnight. In the morning, the softened seeds will need to be crushed before the mixture is strained. The water that escapes should be collected and ingested every day for a period of two months.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a powerful and well-known ingredient that is used for curing and managing many ailments. You will need to mix about half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of amla powder as well as half a tablespoon of methi seeds or fenugreek seeds powder. This concoction will have to mixed in half a glass of water and taken daily on an empty stomach. This can be used by patients suffering from heart ailments as well.
- Diet: Cereals like ragi, corn, kulit, green millet, and barley are known to beneficial for patients suffering from diabetes. Leafy greens are also a must for such patients along with protein-rich foods like soya beans. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.