Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Atish SinhaYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years old single woman. Suffering from facial melasma for the last 3 years now. Tried allopathy and otc drugs and ointments, health supplements and various cosmetics but no cure. Tried homoepathy with Dr. Batra's for one year but no help at all. Steroids fade melasma for a while but it comes back again with more patches. I have a butterfly pattern of the patches on my cheeks and nose only. I want to know what type of melasma am I suffering from and how deep into the skin has it gone. Also please guide me as to what could be the nearest or closest reason as to why the patches refuse to fade. I use sunscreen spf 40 nowadays. Please help.
My face is becoming darker as my body is not and if I go out I will look brighter to sun and in night it turns black only I hv issue with my face.
There are some boils patch on my skins which are tiny and not that visible too but in d end it has formed on everywhere on d body so am really concerned what it is.
penis ki problem hai 3-4 dino se. penis Bahut red ho raha hai aage se. Aur cover k andar se Itching bhi hai. Swelling bhi hogyi h thodi si. Penis ka Size increased from 6.5 inches to almost 7 Thickness bhi hai Staying active for long time Bit paining aur usne kabhie sex nhi kiya.
I have a small mark right below my right breast it's brown with light red around it what could it be?
My height is 5'6 and my weight that I have last checked was 65 after that in four months I have gone through a hard eating disorder and intense workout and started drinking a lot and lot worm water and sometimes too hot that and now I don't even know what should I eat and when should I eat and my poop has become too hard and there is bleeding and wound in my anal.
Hi, I had a bike accident and have accident marks on my forehead. I am getting married soon, can you suggest me treatment to remove it, please.
Dear sir, At the time of birth I used to be fare but now my face color is more black as compare to my body color. I want to improve my face color. Pls suggest me how make fair my face.
Every year in winter season my skin becomes like fish's skin. What should I do as I have such type of skin disease.
Every woman strives to achieve flawless, glowing skin. Today, men are far behind and thus a good complexion is envied and sought after by everyone. Skin condition is affected by a number of factors including diet, sun exposure, age etc. Though skin conditions like acne, freckles, sun spots etc are not life threatening it can lower your self confidence and the quality of your life.
Homeopathy is very effective in treating skin conditions like these as well as to improve the overall state of your skin. The best part about following a homeopathic treatment route is that it is associated with negligible side effects. Also, unlike topical skin creams that only address the visible symptoms, homeopathy addresses the root cause of the problem and thus ensures that it does not recur frequently.
Some common homeopathic remedies that can give your skin a glow are:
- Sulphur: This is an effective way to clear dull and dirty skin and can be used to treat number of skin ailments. It nourishes the skin from deep within and helps clear pimples and scars that may have formed as a result of them. Sulphur is also used to treat dry and scaly skin.
- Berberis aquifolium: This is an excellent homeopathic remedy for clear skin. It is used to treat patchiness, acne, scars etc and can lighten complexion and make it glow.
- Psorinum: This homeopathic remedy is ideal for people with oily, greasy skin and a dark complexion. It helps clear pimples and reduce the oiliness of the skin. By deep cleansing the pores on the skin, it adds a glow to your face and keeps it clear. Psorinum can also help lighten complexion and give your skin an even tone.
- Bovista: Often excessive use of cosmetic products does more harm than good to our skin. In such cases, bovista is the ideal remedy. This helps clear pimples, patchiness and other skin problems triggered by excessive cosmetic application. Additionally, it brightens the skin and makes it glow.
- Sepia: Menstrual irregularities or hormonal imbalance at the time of pregnancy can lead to a condition known as chloasma. This can be seen in the form of discolouration of the face and brown spots. Sepia is a very effective remedy to treat this condition. It clears the spots and discolouration and gives the skin a healthy glow.
When prescribing a homeopathic remedy for a skin condition, along with the visible symptoms, a doctor must also consider the lifestyle of the patent and their overall mental and physical health. Thus, what suits one person may not suit another and it is always best to consult a homeopathic doctor instead of self medicating.