Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Atish SinhaYour feedback matters!
I am a 22 year girl. I have scars on my face due to pimples. And on my face pimples too due to oily skin. Please suggest face wash.
I am 21 years old .my air is turning into white .what are remedies to stop whitening of air. And thickening of air.
Now a days I'm getting so much of pigmentation problem and its marks are existing on face. It is big size of pimples. Please suggest me some solution.
I'm male of 19 years. My face has some holes on cheeks. There are some black spots too. What I have to do to get rid of these? Mainly those holes.
I am 22 year old boy, first I used to be looks fairer my skin is white and face but I do not know why my face brightness is decreasing day by day.
. Sir I am 33 years old and unmarried man. I have white skin patches on my lower abdominal only not any other body area. I want to know when I get married. Are these white skin patches transmit to my new born baby. Or not.
Sweet's syndrome is when you suffer from fever as well as painful skin lesions. These skin lesions usually appear on your head, arms and neck. The cause of Sweet's syndrome is still not known. However, it is known that certain medications, illnesses and infections are a possible trigger for Sweet's syndrome. Sweet's syndrome is such a condition that the symptoms usually go away in a few days but it may come back later on. To know exactly what causes Sweet's syndrome and what the symptoms of it are, read on.
Causes and Risk Factors:
As mentioned earlier, the exact cause of Sweet's syndrome is not known. However, there are certain factors which put you more at risk of getting it than others. Here they are:
- Gender: It has been proven that women are much more likely to get Sweet's syndrome than men.
- Age: The young and the elderly are at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome. However, if you are in between 30 and 60 years of age you are especially at risk.
- Illnesses: If you have an upper respiratory infection or inflammatory bowel disease then you are more likely to get Sweet's syndrome compared to others. Flu-like symptoms also put you more at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome compared to others.
- Pregnancy: It has been seen that pregnancy increases your risk of getting Sweet's syndrome.
- Drugs: As mentioned earlier, certain antibiotics, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs as well as azathioprine are all linked to Sweet's syndrome.
- Small Red Bumps: As mentioned earlier, the main symptom of Sweet's syndrome is that you will develop small red bumps on your neck, arms or head. The size of the bumps tend to increase quickly and then they spread into painful clusters.
- Fever: A fever is also very symptomatic of Sweet's syndrome. The small red bumps usually appear abruptly after you get a fever.
- Upper Respiratory Infection: The small red bumps also appear abruptly after you have got an upper respiratory Infection.
It should be noted that Sweet's syndrome is often associated with cancer and has commonly been linked to leukemia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.