Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
I had pain in my left kidney area and after taking voveran injection it subsided. I then did a sonography which says" Mild Left hydronephrosis upper hydroureter seen due to 8*5 mm sized calculus in upper ureter approximately 60mm distal to PUJ" Please advise what should I do next as it was late and tomorrow is Sunday I can't find my family physician I have started to take beriberis vulgaris. I am getting freaked out and don't wanna under go surgery. Age 27 years Male.
My husband age is 31. His urine is coming foamy for the last 2 month. Reports are normal but we are worried kindly guide what to do.
There is pain in lower abdomen both side (L & R). I have done ultrasound, the result 2.5mm stone in kidney. What would u suggest?
Hello Dr, I was on novelon tab for 21 days n as per my ultrasound sonography done during my 3rd day of next periods, my ovarian cyst measuring approx 6 cm has been dissolved. Is this possible in 21 days? Im worried since Dr. told me earlier that cyst was chocolate cyst n was non dissolving. Should I get my sonography done once again to confirm? If luckily, my cyst has dissolved what r the chances of relapsing this again n prevention for this? Please advice.
I am a 65 years old male. Recently I was diagnosed to be suffering from prostate gland (frequent urination) and the doctor advised me to go for an operation. Kindly tell me a treatment without operation is possible or not.
Hi Doctor, Whenever I pass urine few drops keep on trickling from my penis which is causing me lot of trouble. Please suggest what to do. I am gymming at the moment and I take nutrix (whey protein) post work out and BCAA during workout. Would that have any side effect.
My urine have a bad smell though I have drinks lots of water at least 3 ltr per day. Please suggest me something to get rid from it.
I am 52 years old. I get urge for urination many times in a day. I have to go for motion immediately after full meals. What is the remedy. I don't have any diabetes. Bp is around 130.
I have stones in my kidney. It pains badly that I can't get up from my bed. Can you help me with it?
My wife is in having problem I checked with a doctor doctor says she is having anal fisher so what should I do. please tell me.
You're said to suffer from the problem of acute kidney failure if your kidneys suddenly stop working and lose their ability to eliminate waste materials including excess fluids and salts from the blood. The condition usually develops quickly over a few days or even a few hours. When this happens, waste materials accumulate in your blood, disrupting the chemical balance of your bloodstream.
So, what causes this problem?
Acute kidney failure can occur because of any one of these reasons:
1. A drop or slowdown of blood flow to the kidneys - Adequate blood circulation to the kidneys is of great importance as without it the kidneys may end malfunctioning. If blood flow to the kidney is hampered, a part of or the entire kidney may die. You may suffer from acute kidney failure if blood flow to the kidneys gets impaired due to conditions like
- Heavy blood loss
- Sepsis (body's inflammatory reaction to an infection, which can bring about organ failure, tissue damage, and death)
- Use of certain drugs
- Heart disease
2. Urinary obstructions - A sudden blockage that hampers your kidney's ability to eliminate urine can also bring about acute kidney failure. When this happens, it leads to a build up of toxins in the body, causing an overload of the kidneys. Conditions that bring about this urinary obstruction include:
- Cervical cancer
- Colon cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Kidney stones
- Enlarged prostate
- Prostate cancer
3. Disease within the kidneys - Even instances of clotting within the blood vessels of the kidneys can lead to acute kidney failure. This is because if the movement of blood cells within the blood vessels gets hampered, kidneys are not able to filter out toxins from the body. The conditions and diseases that may cause clotting, and subsequently damage to the kidneys include:
- Scleroderma (an autoimmune disease that affects connective tissues and skin)
- Build-up of cholesterol deposits
- Glomerulonephritis (an inflammatory condition of the kidney's ball-shaped structures called glomeruli)
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (a condition that occurs due to untimely death of red blood cells)
- Lupus (a disorder of the body's immune system that brings about damage to the body's own organs and tissues)
Related Tip: The Ideal Diet after a Kidney Transplant