Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Atar Singh KasanaYour feedback matters!
I have glaucoma in both eyes and suffer from poor vision. It was actually detected late when the damage was done. Apart from using the prescribed eye drops is there anything in alternative treatment that can arrest or improve my eyesight.
Sir mai aaplogo se kuchh puchha tha mera cough nahi kam ho raha hai last 4 month se har test hua sputum afb negative X ray but x ray me thoda problem hai Phie bhi doctor bol rahe hai ku tb ka medicine lene ke liye Jab test me negative aaya hai to sir medicine lena chahiye ya nahi Symtoms only cough kam nahi ho raha hai Weight loss nahi hai Evening fever nahi hai Chest pain kabhi kabhi hota hai Sir pl suggest me mai kya karoon Kaun sa medicine doon ya phir kaun sa doctor se treatment loon jo thik ho jaye Ya phir TB ka medicine loon But sputum afb negative hai Cough antibiotic aur medicine se bhi kam nahi ho raha hai.
I have a skin disease. In every winter my face skin become so rough and dry and white spot are also comes. I took the treatment but for a while it reduces but after sometime it again comes. Please tell me what should I do.
Hi, I am 24 yrs old male. My problem is I have fat on the chest, it looks little big, like breast. Any solution for this?
I am suffering from migraine from past 3 years. Only at the time of treatment ill be ok ok but after completing the course again it will come. What to do?
I am 33 year old male. I am unmarried. I am masturbrating from last 15 years. From last 3 years I am in depression. From last one year I am suffering from dry nightfal (no discharge of fluid during nightfal. And also from last one year when I masturbate very thin and little liquid (like water) comes out of penis. So I wanted to know about this problem whether it is curable or not curable.
Ovulaion date me sex krne se XY cromosome fatilise hone ki chance Jada hota hain? Ovulaion date kab hoti Hain? Ovulaion ka symtrom kya hain?
My hair is falling I tried so more time but I got failure to grow my hair please tell me how to grow my hair longer and thik naturally.
I live in sultanpur. From last two year I am in pain by migraine .what medicine to take for migraine.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata Dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.