Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Homeopaths online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Astha Jindal
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Dr. Astha JindalYour feedback matters!
Iam feeling tired, but I cannot sleep properly, when I was in sleep I disturbed by the dreams throughout the night, what can I do? Please suggest me.
I am 18 years old and my height is around 5'2" (157.5 cms). I want to increase my height to about 2 inches more. Please help. Thank-you:)
Ever faced a nagging low back ache that just won't quit? You could be dealing with sciatica. Sciatica or sciatic nerve pain is not a diagnosis in itself, but is a symptom of a deeper problem. Conditions that trigger sciatica include degenerative discs, spinal stenosis, a herniated disc in the lumbar region or spondylolisthesis. Whether your sciatica pain is persistent or sporadic, it can make routine tasks difficult to perform. The good news is that there are a number of remedies to ease this pain and improve the health of your spine.
- Hot and cold therapy: Sciatic pain that extends down to the thighs can be relieved by alternating between a heat pack and an ice pack. Each pack can be applied for about 20 minutes at a stretch every two hours. However, this does not treat the sciatic nerve itself.
- Pain medications and steroid injections: Over the counter pain medication like ibuprofen or muscle relaxants can help alleviate pain and reduce inflammation. In chronic cases, epidural steroid injections may also be prescribed to address the inflammation and pain. Pain relief provided by medication and steroid injections can last for a few days or a few months depending on the person.
- Yoga: Sciatica patients looking for long term relief often turn towards alternative forms of treatment like yoga. Yoga helps strengthen muscles, increases flexibility and improves posture. This is more beneficial towards preventing sciatica problems from arising than treating ongoing sciatic pain. When practicing yoga with a sciatica problem, it is very important to understand your body's limitations and not over extend your back muscles.
- Massage: A massage that treats sciatic pain is very different from the usual massage you may get at a spa. A massage to relieve sciatic pain involves putting pressure on the inflamed part of the back and the piriformis muscle. This is the muscle that sits over the sciatic nerve and triggers sciatic pain. In most cases, 3 to 4 massage sessions at intervals of 7 to 10 days can have effective results on sciatic pain.
- Physical therapy: Sciatica patients often find the slightest movement extremely painful. While lying in a bad is tempting, it can actually worsen the pain. Exercise increases blood flow to the spine and helps flush out toxins. Going for a walk, light aerobics or swimming are ideal ways for a sciatica patient to exercise.
- Chiropractic manipulation: This involves realigning the spinal column and is an effective way of treating underlying conditions that trigger sciatic pain. These spinal adjustments should only be performed by licensed chiropractors or osteopathic physicians. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I m married fr the past 7 months and in the last 3months my periods are twice in one month. And I m 32 years old. My ultrasound and I had a check up with my gynecologist and she said everything is normal but I m tensed. Do nt know what to do?
I am 21 yr old boy .the pain will occurred in my bone when I walk aur play sports specially in my legs and when I do there is pain in my shoulder please help me to overcome from this problem also prescribe some medicine.
I'm 29 years old and I do not have precum. I've masturbated and dry as a bone until I come. I have looked up lots of information and can't find anything about guys not having any. I've discussed with my friend and he says he has a lots of precum. Even most of the men do. I feel like I'm missing out on something special and I've also read about how important it is in helping to deacidify the vagina and help in fertilization. Is it normal? Or should I consult with a doctor? Any comments would be appreciated.
I am 9 months 10 days pregnant today we met with a doctor told to sonography all results are normal liquid is ok baby weight is 3.7 kg as per sonography. Dr. told normal delivery is not possible, is there any chance to do normal delivery. Should we wait till labour pain, or admit for artificial pain and deliver.
I have allergy I mean I always have cold since childhood I have done so many tests I have gone to so many doctors but nothing happens I still have same problem. And because of this I have got grey hair very soon please tell me something about it.
I am janny and I am suffering from hair fall please help me to solve this problem I feel very bad to see my hair.
- No matter how busy you are or how tensed you are, try to laugh. Also, try to make others laugh. Laughing is the best medicine and makes your stress disappear in few moments.
- While watching television, make sure that the whole family sits together and often choose shows full of a good sense of humor. You can also read out jokes or funny stories to your kids at bedtime to have a happy and distressed atmosphere before falling asleep.