Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aslam Javed
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Aslam JavedYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I have a desk job so my backbone pains a lot and I have problem in looking can you plzz suggest me a medicine.
My sister - 28 years old - is suffering from schizophrenia. She is taking medical treatment right now. She's having this problem of auditory hallucinations, (very much) forgetfulness (in the sense that she needs instructions daily for almost everything), lethargic in nature almost in everything, being depressive in nature, negative and suicidal thoughts, etc. There are other signs and symptoms as well which sometimes come and go. She started telling all these things when she was 15-16 years. Earlier problem was not so much. It was like memory loss in the beginning. She couldn't remember things. She started being slow in daily chores and then came depression. After 4-5 years other signs and symptoms followed. In the beginning stages of the illness, my family members didn't pay much attention to it thinking that she's deliberately complaining because she doesn't want to do anything including studies. We're family of 8 in which there are 5 sisters and one brother and parents. So initially the problem was ignored for almost 4-5 years. Then she was taken to general physician who referred her to psychiatric care in Allahabad. But after taking medicines from there, she started to suffer from temporary memory loss in such a way that we needed to instruct her for almost everything, it was like she lost control of life. After that came auditory hallucinations, negative and suicidal thoughts, and more troubling depression. We consulted another psychiatric clinic, but her condition didn't improve. Her habits didn't change. She's still depressive. Most of the times she remains idle and like idol. Most of the times she wouldn't know what to do next. All she care about are non essential things. She complains also that medicines are giving her no health benefits. Apart from that she's continuously gaining weight. She doesn't have any idea that she's an adult now, not a child anymore, her way of life is instructive, not natural though. I think her problem is chronic. Now my parents are wanting her to get married. At this stage, with all these issues with my sister, would you recommend my sister to get married? Would you say that she should (at this stage) get married so probably after marriage she can get better? It's worrisome to think about it. And is there any hope?
From 2 days I can't sleep because of throat problem and I can not breath properly since 2 days I can't do my work properly please help me what to do.
I am 34 years old and suffering from abnormal sugar levels. Most of the times pasting levels are 60-110. But post lunch levels are 150-200. I am not taking any medicine. I feel week and fainting frequently. If I delay lunch half an hour I get sweating and shivering. Once I checked at evening around 5 or 6 pm my sugar levels erre around 70. When I visited doctor he told no problem.
Breast cancer is one of the most feared diagnoses in women. When cancerous cells develop in a woman's breast, irregular lumps, changes in the shape or size of the breast and discharge of blood from the nipples may be experienced. There are lots of preventive measures that you can take to avoid breast cancer. It is important to live a healthy life with as less exposure to toxins as possible. Here are some tips and strategies that can lower your risk of breast cancer
- Plant based diet - Studies have shown that a high plant based diet, full of vegetables and fruits, is packed with antioxidants, minerals, and nutrients that lower the risk of breast cancer. Eat light, and avoid refined sugar and processed meat. Try to construct a healthy Mediterranean diet plan rich in olive oil and nuts.
- Maintain an appropriate weight - Do not gain extra weight as obesity and excessive weight gain are related to breast cancer. Cut down on fat and exercise regularly to lead an active life.
- Breastfeeding - If you are a new mom, breastfeed your baby as it has numerous health benefits for both you and your child, including lowering the chances of breast cancer in the mother.
- Sleep - It is important to get 8 hours of sleep every night to live a healthy life. Many studies have shown that a short duration of sleep and exposure to light at night that disrupts the circadian rhythm increases the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol - Do not smoke as it increases the chances of cancer in other organs and also leads to toxin inclusion in the body. Also, be sure to drink in moderation as excess alcohol consumption is cancer causing offender.
- Artificial hormones - Women during menopause often resort to hormone replacement therapy, and the extended use of this therapy can heighten the risk of breast cancer. Therefore, it is recommended to look for other options to smoothen your transition to the menopausal phase. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.