Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Asif HasanYour feedback matters!
I am facing problem. Breathing from last few days and am having chest pain sometimes .Sometimes I feel like am unable to breath and face anxiety as well, actually feel depressed sometimes, I am facing Hypertension problem and taking homeopathic medicine for high bp .i feel stressed due to suffocation and cant get my ans .consulted various doctors. I take a lot of tension. Pls tell me my disease as I dnt get any answer plus tests and my lungs are perfect pls suggest.
My Blood Triglyceride level very high before 3 month its 430, my doctor proscribed me Tonact TG for two months. After tw0o month TG level down at 90 and I stop to use Tonact TG. I am regular doing Yoga but after 3 month my TG level goes high again its 240. And it is increasing. Is it any other problem associated with it or it is directly affect my heart. What kind of permanent treatment I should use to establish my TG under control value.
I want to increase my weight upto 50 kg. My diet is not proper and BP is also low due to stress. So pls guide me.
Is there a permanent method for lowering cholesterol levels. Should I continue medication for the rest of my life or for a specific period thanks for the help.
I have low bp. My age is 25 years. I am getting low bp. Frequently. I used medicine also but no use tell me the good solution to me.
I am 62 years old. I have BP and taking medicine telecast H ,Homo 16, ecosprin 75 and metafast H.For diabetic no medication try to control with food intake. After eating meal fill much heaviness in stomach upper part. Is this due to increase in intestine size. Kindly advice me.
Sometime I feel pain at under of my chest at that time when I takes breath its getting too much pain so, tell me about it is there any problem in present or in my future?
I am 43 yrs old, ckd my cholesterol in nov was ldl 183 n hdl 39, was prescribed modlip 10 mg per day, and regular exercise. Chkd again in march after doing yoga 5 times a week n modlip 10 mg, cholesterol was ldl 143 n hdl 38, chkd again in may same routine yoga 5 times a week n modlip 10 mg it was now ldl 95 n hdl 38. How to increase hdl is my query?
What can be the possible reason for constant but very subtle chest pain though I have gone all the check ups and nothing was found.
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.