Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashwini Singh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini SinghYour feedback matters!
I have Fever from more than 5 days, treat pain, and body ache and cold cough.Please suggest me something for that.
I am suffering from skin allergy on my arm it's like ringworm I used many cream like ring guard and panderm while using this cream it's ok but again it's started pliz suggest me how to cure this.
I am 16 years old. I sometimes feel a sharp pain in my chest sometimes in the left side but more often in the right side. It pains for 8 to 10 seconds and then stops. I am fit and fine but only the heart pains sometimes. Additional information: I have acnes (like 2 to 3 are produced in 10 days and it is significantly reduced as compared to a year ago). Some hairs of mine have also turned white (10-15).
I am getting itching to all my body since two three days what is the solution to send out the itching can any one help me plz.
I think, I am interested to symptoms of sexually transmitted disease, will you please concern to tell me symptoms of it.
Hello doctor My partner says that I have small penis so that I can't satisfy her my size is 6 inches after erectile and even it is very small when not erected.
Hi I have pain in lower right side of stomach, I feel dull pain after having lunch and sit. I feel like going to motion. It causes spinning of my head sometimes. What is the reason for my pain?
I am suffering from dry cough for last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest me that what should I do?
I am looking for prostate gland operation of my father. Can you give me rough estimate of cost and no of days hospitalization ?
I am having acidic tongue, having burning sensation in the upper part of my belly, and having motion, no digestion I am having, will I have a ultrasonography, which part should I do? What medicine should I take, I had avoided spicy food, one day I am having good latrine and for more days motion, no digestion. What should I do? Please help me.
Sexual problems for men occur more often than people think – problem such as Erectile Dysfunction are fairly common. Erectile Dysfunction occurs when a man cannot get, or keep, an erection and most men experience it at some point in their lives.
There are many techniques and treatments that can be tried to overcome sexual issues.
Fast facts on Erectile Dysfunction
Here are some key points about erectile dysfunction.
Causes are usually medical but can also be psychological.
Organic causes are usually the result of an underlying medical condition affecting the blood vessels or nerves supplying the penis.
.Numerous prescription drugs, recreational drugs, alcohol and smoking can all cause erectile dysfunction.
Performance anxiety has been referred to as a specific cause of ED and is characterized by a focus on negative thoughts relating to erectile failure that interfere with sexual stimulation, in addition to anxiety and worry about the consequences of failure.
Negative attitudes and emotions about sex have also been linked to ED.
Diagnosis, with the help of a doctor, can identify the likely cause by taking a history, discussing symptoms, performing blood tests to establish the presence of conditions such as diabetes and heart disease, and physical examination.
Management of ED
It is always worth consulting a physician about persistent erection problems as the cause of erectile dysfunction could be any one of a number of serious medical conditions. Whether the cause is simple or serious, a proper diagnosis can help to address any underlying medical issues and can help resolve sexual difficulties.
Asthma is a condition characterized by wheezing and difficulty in breathing. Asthma is a common disease that affects children, teenagers and adults alike. Depending on what triggers an asthmatic attack, asthma can be categorized as four types. These are:
- Allergic asthma: This sort of asthma usually begins in childhood and is caused by the overproduction of immunoglobulins as a reaction to the allergen. This type of asthma can also be passed on from one generation to another through genes.
- Infective asthma: This is caused by viral bronchial or upper respiratory tract infections. It is not hereditary.
- Emotional asthma: Some cases of asthma can be triggered by psychological factors such as stress, grief or anxiety. However, it is not clear if this is the sole trigger for asthma.
- Occupational asthma: Exposure to metallic dusts, biological detergents, polyurethane, etc. can also trigger asthmatic attacks. This type of asthma is called occupational asthma.
A homeopath will not only determine the type of asthma, but will also delve into a detailed medical history of the patient before prescribing medication. Some forms of homeopathic medication that can be used to treat asthma are:
- Lpecac: This is used to treat asthma in cases where the difficulty breathing is accompanied by a feeling of heaviness over the chest, dyspnoea, constant coughing with no expectoration and cold perspiration. It is often aggravated by motion.
- Arsenicum: Asthmatic attacks that begin in the middle of the night and are accompanied by restlessness and anguish can be treated with arsenicum. This is especially beneficial in cases of chronic asthma in elderly people and habitual dyspnoea.
- Nux vomica: This is used mainly to treat asthmatic attacks triggered by gastric troubles or be excessive intake of coffee and alcohol. A constricted feeling around the lower part of the chest is another symptom of this type of asthma.
- Kali bichromicum: Asthmatic attacks that wake a patient up in the wee hours of the morning compelling him to sit up, in order to be able to breathe can be treated with Kali bichromicum. A stringy yellow mucus expectoration is another symptom of this type of asthma. It can also be used as an effective form of treatment for asthmatic attacks caused by nervousness.
- Natrum sulphuricum: This is used to treat asthmatic attacks caused by a change in weather. In such cases, the asthmatic attack is accompanied by diarrhea and greenish expectoration. It is usually worst in the early mornings.