Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Ashwini Singh

General Physician, Delhi

250 at clinic
Dr. Ashwini Singh General Physician, Delhi
250 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences....more
Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences.
More about Dr. Ashwini Singh
Dr. Ashwini Singh is a trusted General Physician in Shahdara, Delhi. You can consult Dr. Ashwini Singh at Gopal Nursing Home And Eye Hospital in Shahdara, Delhi. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Ashwini Singh on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Gopal Nursing Home And Eye Hospital

B 1, Loni Road, West Jyoti Nagar,Dugar Shahdara, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
250 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini Singh

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 16 years old male and I am suffering from throat pain since 2 days back and I cannot drink or eat fastly it is very illness felling to me and please give any suggestion for this. Thank you.

Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO), MBBS
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Guwahati
Any, cause of this is mainly due to streptococcal, staphylococcal infection, viral, sometimes fungal infection co exists. Anyway nothing to worry. Take the following medicines provided you do not have allergy to any medicines: (1) tablet kefpod-az one tablet 12 hourly after food for 5 days (2) tablet zerodol-sp one tablet twice daily after food for 5 days (3) clohex plus gurgle to gurgle thrice daily after food for 5 days advice: (1) take soft diet (2) take less spicy diet (3) avoid cold beverages.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi! my wife, aged 61 yrs, was exposed to temperatures of minus 4 degrees last month, and, reportedly, developed' community acquired pnemonia. She was hospitalised and has been on heavy dose of antibiotics for 14 days, including 4 days through iv. She still feels discomfort/pain in her chest on the right side. A digital xray done y' day still showed patches and a' hump' on the right lung. What could be wrong and what treatment would you suggest? she' s a bariatic surgery patient since 2007.

General Physician (AM)
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Chandigarh
Yes once organisms enter the lungs, they usually settle in the air sacs and passages of the lung and begin to multiply. The lung area which you are referring as patch or hump then becomes filled with fluid and pus as the body attempts to fight off the infection. Requires detailed questioning so as to ascertain your personality and to treat you symptomatically. Treatment is available, safe and without side effects in biochemic system of medication. Consult me in private.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been suffering from high fever and cold. My eyes are red. I am taking paracetamol but its not helping. What should I do?

FICO, DNB Ophtalmology
Ophthalmologist, Gandhinagar
Redness of the eyes has multiple causes associated with it. To enumerate a few common causes: (1) allergy of the eye. It is usually caused by improper eye hygiene. There is a tendency to rub the eyes with fingers, handkerchief, cloth, etc. This is not a good habit because it tends to transmit lots of virus, bacteria and dust into the eye. Allergy usually presents with symptoms of watering (clear water), redness and itching of the eye. (2) infectious conjunctivitis: this is usually associated with white-yellowish discharge. If so, it would be a good idea to go and show to an eye specialist in person. (3) foreign body lodged in the eye. This is more commonly associated with people who drive 2 wheeler vehicles without protection. It occurs more commonly in one eye. Foreign bodies that commonly get lodged are eyelashes, insect wings, small insects, dust particles, iron particles (more common with people working in the iron industry) the solution for a foreign body lodged in the eye would be better provided by an eye specialist at the clinic. (4) raised intraocular pressure: this is a condition known as glaucoma. It is not so common as the previous mentioned conditions. There is usually associated pain in the eyes. It is commonly bilateral (occurs in both eyes). There is usually a positive family history of glaucoma associated in a majority of the cases. (5) inflammation of the coats of the eyeball. This is known as" uveitis" it is also a relatively less common condition. There is associated pain. It would require a thorough eye checkup including the retina-thus a good idea would be to visit the eye specialist in person. From the symptoms described by you, it seems more likely to be a case of allergy. Maintaining the precautions and hygiene that I mentioned should probably work well for you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

While having intercourse wid my gf I ejaculate very fast I mean in about 10-15 seconds or may b 20 coz of which she izz not satisfied How should I increase my intercourse time?

MD - Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Chennai
Its very very early, your GF should be very unsatisfied. Premature ejaculation is uncontrolled ejaculation either before or shortly after sexual penetration. It happens with minimal sexual stimulation and before the person wishes. It may result in unsatisfactory sex for both partners. This can increase the anxiety that may add to the problem. It is one of the most common forms of male sexual dysfunction. It has probably affected every man at some point in his life. Most cases of premature ejaculation do not have a clear cause. With sexual experience and age, men often learn to delay orgasm. Psychological factors such as anxiety, guilt, or depression can also cause it. In some cases, it may be related to a medical cause such as hormonal problems, injury, or a side effect of certain medicines. Consult a psychiatrist Your doctor will discuss your medical and sexual history with you. He or she will do a thorough physical exam. Your doctor may want to talk to your partner also. Premature ejaculation can have many causes. So your doctor may order lab tests to rule out any other medical problem. In many cases premature ejaculation gets better on its own over time. Treatment may not be needed. Practicing relaxation techniques or using distraction methods may help you delay ejaculation. Your doctor may recommend that you and your partner practice certain techniques to help delay ejaculation, as well as medications are there to help. All the best.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I wanna ask that is there are bad effects of masturbation if done for a long period of time? Tell.

Sexologist, Panchkula
Yes,there are bad effects of masturbation if done over long time.It can cause erectile dysfunction,early ejaculation,sperms count,size problem of penis and body weakness and memory problem also etc in the long run.
24 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 16 year boy. everyday in morning I am suffering from cold and cough and in afternoon I am feeling good.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Homoeopathic - coughcure 1 spoonful 4 times bio combination no 6- cold and cough- 4 pills 3 times kofheal pills-4 pills 3 times.
8 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I suffering head problem since 1 month. My head paining on one side. 1st start problem when I used headphone for heard songs.

Homeopath, Thane
Hi, Take WL 35 Drops (WHEEZAL) 10 drops in 1/4th cup of water drink thrice a day for 30 days Revert back
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have problems related to neck and back pain since last 8 yearsbecause that I unable to walk properly.

PG Diploma In Manualtherapy, Diploma in MFR, Fellowship in Cardiac Rehabilitation, Fellowship in Orthopaedic Rehabilitation (FOR), MSPT (Master of Physical Therapy), M.D (A.M), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Hyderabad
Hi, My advice for Back Pain, Home Advice -Take rest for Maximum Time -Avoid Long sitting, standing, walking -If you need to stand, do not transfer you r body weight equally to both limbs -Use some height at kitchen & wash basin area to keep leg over that -Start Back strengthening exercises -Do not sleep on soft bed, Try to sleep on floor -Use MCR/MCP slippers Precautions -Maintain good posture/avoid Bad posture -Avoid Long Standing, Walking and Sitting with stiff knee -Use LS belt if necessary (Do not use for long time) -If you are working long hours you must be realx by frequent breaks. -Maintain ideal body weight -Have a Balanced diet food -Must have a good Night’s Sleep It can help to relieve Pain -Apply Ointment -After 10mins Thermotherapy/Cold therapy if need For Neck Pain: Home Advice -Full range of motion exercises at least twice/day (Neck & Shoulder) -Strong isometric exercises at least Twice/day (Pain free) -Strengthening Exercise for Shoulder/Shoulder griddle muscles -PNF exercises -Scapular movements/ Shoulder griddle movements -Stretching exercises at least twice/day Precautions -Maintain good posture/avoid Bad posture -Avoid jerky movements -Avoid keeping you r neck straight and stiff -Use soft collar/cervical pillow -If you are working long hours you must relax the muscles of you r neck and shoulders by taking frequent breaks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is safe days for sex after starting of m c period date to avoid pregnancy. If mc period cycle is 28 days?

General Physician, Chennai
If your periods are a 28 day cycle the first day of periods is day 1 safe days tge first 10 days and the last ten days.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother, aged 78, has been diagnosed with ca pancreas with liver and peritoneal metastasis. She has gross ascites, which is presumed to be due to the malignancy. She had developed jaundice about 2 months ago and underwent ERCP / MRCP with introduction of stent in the CBD, which was blocked due to a growth. Doctors have advised against chemotherapy and suggested a palliative approach with symptom management. Considering this, is there any way the quality of life can be improved by home care etc.

General Physician, Mumbai
Dear lybrateuser, -to take care of your mother is very important for which you can employ a professional nurse, but she will require your support as well as other family members & friends support as managing such a patient all alone is a difficult task -start by making a list of the tasks & dividing the tasks among you, other members, friends, professional help -you should be proactive that means taking charge & planning to prevent last minute emergency -on your part communicate with her, check on her stock of medication, arrange appointments with the doctor, accompany her there -focus on her emotional, physical, spiritual needs -be positive, set a routine for her & encourage her to follow it as far as possible -keep her involved in activity in whatever way you can.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Does once in a day masturbation decreases strength and effects in muscles? Does it have impacts on gym performance and freehand exercises.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, MBBS
NO, Sexual desire comes due to a person's hormones especially testosterone in males. Testosterone is the hormone of the Maleness. It is what gives men vigor, vitality, sexual desire, strength ( as compared to female ) and increased bone density, muscle mass and male pattern of hair growth. For the same weight female, her male counterpart has more muscle mass and strength. when a person goes to gym, his ability to lift weights, his muscle mass can be enhanced by this same hormone which is produced in his body. You are 18 and at this age the hormones are in good levels, so a person of your age has sex desires and thoughts. If he masturbates, its normal. Masturbation is normal and even animals are known to do it. If one masturbates it is ONLY to relieve his sexual urge. During masturbation, the body perceives it is "actual sex" and the pleasure is also there, which every man experiences at sex. During sex many good hormones and chemicals are liberated in body which give us the sensation of satisfaction, bonding, ecstasy. The body gets these "Good chemicals" and it helps the body. So sex and masturbation are NORMAL. It does not have any Bad effects on the body or on a person doing Gym exercises
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Which test is more accurate cmia or tridot to detect hiv2 antigen or both detect antigen of hiv2?

General Physician, Mumbai
Tridot detects antibody. Cmia detects p24antigen and antibody. Both test detect both HIV1 and HIV 2. Cmia is more sensitive.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What can I do to keep my penis healthy? How should I clean it? It's so sensitive And what to do to increase my performance.

MBBS, MD - Community Medicine
General Physician, Jaipur
Hi, Penis size is something about which most of the men are obsessed because they don’ t have proper knowledge about the size of their organs. It is important to know that size of penis doesn’t matters unless it is too small to perform sexual intercourse. Sperm count/ volume, penis size (if it does not hinder sexual intercourse), scrotum size, duration of ejaculation has nothing to do with sexual life and stamina. Heart-healthy behavior is penis-healthy behavior. You should quit smoking, eat more low-cholesterol foods, and get plenty of regular cardio exercise—particularly squats, hip thrusts, and leg lifts—to send blood rushing to the pelvic and gluteal area. In case if it is really small to perform intercourse, PLEASE do not waste your time and money with quacks/ new paper adds/ various miracle pills. Consult some doctor preferably urologist/ endocrinologist to seek help.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 27 years old unmarried male, few months back I lost my virginity with my gf, the problem I felt like that I get discharged within 2-3 shot only, initially I felt like this is due to lack of experience. But nie I started worrying about it. Please suggest.

Sexologist, Mumbai
Initially in your sex life, quick discharge is very common. You need to learn control over it. The control comes when you regularly have sexual contacts. Relax.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having a problm of urine leakage I mean its like after I visit toilet and finish it after a min or two my urine leaks like a drop or two I have this problem from 2 years I m suffering very much because of this please suggest me what to do.

MD - Paediatrics, MBBS, FISPN & FISPN - Pediatric Nephrology
Pediatrician, Delhi
You need to visit a nephrologist. Complete evaluation of bladder and status of kidney is required before its too late to intervene.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from masturbation addiction. cannot control myself without masturbating since 1 year .How can I overcome this problem? My memory is loss by doing masturbation. I cannot remember all the things. Since before idont addicted by this I have excellent memory but know I do not .Please solve my problem. What medicine could I prefer. Please help me.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear Lybrate user. Sex thoughts, Sex addiction, masturbation addiction, porn films addiction etc comes under behavior addiction. Behavioral addiction is a form of addiction that involves a compulsion to engage in a rewarding non-drug-related behavior – sometimes called a natural reward – despite any negative consequences to the person's physical, mental, social or financial well-being. Behavior addiction needs to be curbed or controlled using your own self will power. Diverting your mind and body away from the circumstances which compels you for the addictive habit, with the help of physical exercises, games, entertainment etc can help you. Never sleep alone. Be always with your family even at night etc are some other tips. Willpower is the key always. Behavioral therapy also works well. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doc l have pain on below ear and top neck, there is no wound or something only on summer.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hello, thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am dr akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. You will have to elaborate your problem as to a detailed discussion of your neck pain which means duration of pain and mode of onset. I would also like to ask you if it is associated with any radiating upper limb pain or any other neurological symptoms like numbness, paraesthesias ( electrical shock like abnormal sensations) or any weakness in limbs. Please also tell me about any associated symptoms like fever, weight loss etc. What medications you generally take and what has been your treatment history till now for existing problem. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. Thanks & regards Dr Akshay Kumar Saxena
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am eat normally but im very weak. And I have stomachache. Some time body pain or headache.

General Physician, Mumbai
For stomach pain take tablet Meftalspas-Ds and Get your blood checked for cbc, mp , widal , sgpt and urine r/m and revert back to us with reports
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffer from piles. Which pain firstly when I comes from toilet. But now blood appears in stools. How can I get care from this? What are the foods which I neglect.

Certificate in Basic Course on Diabetes Management, CCEBDM Certificate in Diabetes, MBBS
General Physician, Pune
For relief try intake of plenty of oral liquid stool softeners for hard stools, high fibre diet like seasonal fruits and B complex capsules. If no relief you should see a General Surgeon or Gastro enterologist for direct examination, diagnosis and further advice.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My ear is not working correctly because here are lots of sound pollution by music system and my occupation is DJ. What can I do?

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Vijayawada
conserve hearing, otherwise u soon get sndeafness, so use ear plugs, no loud noise exposure like crackers+loud speakers etc, in DJ job use over ear headphones with sound regulation+vitasurge,1/day for 1 month.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed