Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini SabarwalYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor, I am 51 years old male. In dec2014, while doing the regular medical checkup, it was found that? two calculi both measuring 4 mm are seen in right kidney and another calculus of 6 mm size is seen in left kidney. Since then I have been taking homoeo medicine and take lot of water. In april 9th, again ultrasonography was carried out. Then it is found that? two calculi measuring 8 mm and 5 mm are seen in right kidney and two other calculi of 6 mm size are seen in left kidney. Since homoeo medicine is not effective, I stopped taking the same. I have started taking? cystone? tablets (1-0-1). Is this medicine is o. K? what are the changes I have to make in food habit?
My mother is having stone of 6-7 mm in kidney. Can anyone please help what to do. Advise best. Please. She is 52 years old. And her weight is 65.
Hi. Fissure in anal. Struggling a lot. Please help me to cure. Not complete relief. Its blooding if stool is hard. I am drinking plenty of water. Not having many more foods that needs. Because too heal the fissure.
How to remove stones in kidney. Can it be removed permanent or not? please tell me, ayurvedic treatment.
My husband suffers from kidney stone. Stone size is approx 90 mm. What kind of treatment suppose to take? please suggest. Also suggest diet.
I'm getting pain at anus and motion is not free it very hard. I'm unable to understand what to do and I have gastric problem, last night I got blood in motion Please suggest what is my problem till now. I didn't visit to doctor.
Can loss of vitamins and minerals increase foam in urine. I did sugar, urine and blood test everything is normal except deficiency of D and B12. Pls advice.
Yellow urine if I drink less water or I play or do work but after drinking lots of water then only my urine is white why it is happening it happen from 3 to 4 month give cause.
I am 57 years old happily married having two kids I am having pain sometimes in my testicles more often during night time when I am having laziness to urinate I have erectile dysfunction since last one year and I do not feel morning erection also Kindly guide
Hello, I have doubt. There many peoples telling excess use of tomato will increase the chance of kidney stone. Is it correct?
HELLO SIRI am from sirsa. My ques. Is for my mother. She is suffering from stone pain from someday. She has stone either in kidney or also in bladder. So doctors are giving recommendations to operate it. Is there any treatment for it rather than operation if so pls give your feedback on below mentioned mail id. I will be highly thankful to you.
I want to know burning sensation in urine. What is the cause of this. And I want to increase my sperm count. Which medicine is best for this. My age is 20. Thanks.
Many theories and as many reasons are given, but in most of the cases, cause of stone formation in the kidneys is not clear. Biochemical dysfunction seems to be the only possible explanation. Stones generally develop very slowly. Tendency to stone formation may be hereditary.
Stones may vary in size from sand particles to large stone. Urinary stones may be present for many years and may give rise to no symptoms. When a stone obstructs the urinary passage, mild pain to severe renal colic occurs. There may be restlessness, sweating, pallor, vomiting, frequent urination, blood in urine etc during pain. Attack of pain may last few hours to few days, varying in severity time to time. In many cases, urinary infection is a common occurrence.
Homeopathic treatment plan comprises of:
- Ultrasonography at regular interval of three to four months to monitor
- The size of the stone and
- Movement of the stone along the urinary passage.
- Kidney function tests should be done to evaluate the function of kidneys.
- Urine examination may be helpful to treat the accompanying urinary infections.
- Parathyroid hormone essay and serum calcium level should be considered if the stone formation is recurrent.
- It is a well-known fact that some stones can pass naturally. But often they may cause severe pain and at times obstruction. But with homeopathic treatment, even moderate sized stone can pass absolutely painlessly.
- Though the use of painkillers and antispasmodics can relieve the pain and spasm, but in the process can actually hamper or suspend the onward and outward movement of the stone. With homeopathic treatment, body's natural reactions are stimulated that helps throw out the stone without much discomfort.
- At times, it is seen that with homeopathic treatment stones gradually dissolve into sand particle s and get eliminated from the urinary system without being aware of it. This can be monitored by subsequent Ultrasonograms watching the gradual reduction in the size of the stones.
- As stone formation is just a bye-product of body's biochemical dysfunction at deeper levels, only removal of the stone by natural or surgical means is not enough. Homeopathic treatment not only removes the stone, but can also modify the tendency to form stones by improving body's natural balance in general, and biochemical dysfunction in particular.
- In bilateral, multiple and recurrent stones, constitutional homeopathic treatment is far-more superior than surgery or any other therapy as it has the potential to help the body, not only throw the stone out but also improve the biochemical dysfunction to check the recurrence of stone formation.
- Surgery can be helpful only when the size of the stone is very large and causing damage to kidney by back- pressure. Even then, homeopathic treatment is of significant importance to improve the basic biochemical defects.
- Constitutional Homeopathic treatment can also help avert the complication of surgery.
- With constitutional homeopathic treatment, accompanying urinary infections are also relieved.
- AND, the added advantage is that with constitutional homeopathic treatment, general health also improves.
Dietary Restrictions :
- Large number of dietary "take and avoid" is known to the masses, but their role is doubtful. With good constitutional homeopathic treatment and proper monitoring by ultrasography, dietary restrictions are not mandatory.
- Increased amounts of fluid intake are advisable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.