Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini MehtaYour feedback matters!
I have pigmentation over my nose. I am using clear ultra. But it's not helping. What shall I use? Please help me.
My Nephew having skin disease for 15 days. Having acne (pimples), moles. Septic seeking pediatric dermatologist's suggestion and treatment.
I'm 19 years old ,I met an accident at my childhood and had a mark on my face .still now the scratch mark has not gone, one of clinic doctor suggested me mederma cream .but that is not working out. So please suggest me any other creams.
I am 30 years old and I am suffering from prostate gland pain can you suggest any doctor whom to see Sir, I have few symptoms like pain while traveling in bike, while standing for long time, its paining while ejection while intercourse, main symptoms is when I go to motion transparent white color jelly type thing is discharged, when the pain is high urination also stuff whenever I take any antibiotic like meftal spas are dolo next day there is no pain. Please help.
I am getting big light dark (black) patches in the scalp. Just want to know whether it is normal or anything serious.
I have skin infection. Ring shaped red inflammatory. It goes and come back again in groin area. Skin has turned black there. Seems fungal infection. Please advise cream
My skin on face is having black color to some extent and normal color to some extent. When I use medicines the color declines but when I stop them the dark color is starting again. How long should I use the medicine. I am using homeopathy.
I have sensitive skin &itching prob sun tan & skin burn when I came out in summer which is the best soap for my skin common soap.
I had chicken pox a year and half back and some of the marks still exists on the face .How do I get rid of it?
Dear doctor My age is 23 years married l am suffering breast pain from 10 days .So what's the reason for it and solutions.
I am 18 year old teen. I go to gym daily and now more than two months have passed. Now I am taking whey protein supplement from the last five days and I think I have lost fairness of face. Will this supplement affect me like that?
Sir, I am suffering from frequently swelling of lips, toung, genetic area and hives on trunk and upper limbs. All symptoms are showing angioedema. How I test to confirm the disease. There is any specialist in Indore or Ahmedabad city. If available kindly suggest for my treatment. I am suffering badly and need immediate help.
I have black spot on my face, I have used so many types of cream as well as medicine but didn't cure my problem.
Hi, My face is oil skin though in my face suddenly rises pimples and decrease but red spot are forming by the pimples so I request have any solution.
All of us have dealt with Acne at some point of time and especially at time when we needed it the least. Remember, the day before the presentation or your best friend's wedding. In order to get rid of acne, one needs to have clear skin as fast as possible. There are both natural methods as well as medicated methods using medicine and chemicals to treat it.
Once one has acne, one must keep their hair and hands away from acne, as the touching of acne will take the germs to the other exposed parts. Since acne is caused by oil and bacteria one must use an oil-free face wash which contains salicylic acid. Salicylic acid is anti-bacterial and helps removing away dead skin cells that can clog your pores.
- One should use hand held facial brush to decrease the skin leaving behind less oil and bacteria and thus, cleaning the clogged skin pores. Usage of oil-free foundation containing salicylic acid prevents base makeup from contributing to new pimples.
- When new pimples pop up, one must treat it with anti-inflammatory ingredient that blasts blemishes. If one has a bright red blemish, then one must use a hydrocortisone cream which helps relieve redness and inflammation.
- One can also reduce the swelling by holding an ice pack against the trouble spot and then use the hydrocortisone cream.
- One must not pick one's face in case of acne, as it will only result in a scar. If one already have a blemish wound, one must apply a hydroquinone-based cream to the area to help lighten the spot.
- Lemon juice is a natural astringent, which when applied directly on the acne, kills off the bacteria clogging the pores. It also has natural lightening powers that reduces the redness of acne.
- Tea tree oil reduces skin irritation and acne. One can coat the acne with some tea tree oil after washing the face twice daily for the best results.
- One must avoid milk, chocolates, sweets, desserts, cakes, fat and oil to prevent acne.
- The egg white help to get rid of acne fast and overnight. One should apply the egg white and apply to the acne before bedtime and leave it overnight. On washing the face with water next morning, one can see that acne has dried up.
- One can remove acne by putting little honey and leaving it overnight. Honey kills skin bacteria and makes the skin glow.
- Baking Soda is the most powerful method to get rid of acne. One should make a paste of a teaspoon of baking soda with water and put it on the acne. On washing the face after three hours, one can see that acne has dried up.
So, the next time when the acne pops up just before the occasion, just use any of these methods and get rid of acne in a jiffy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.