Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashwini Mehta
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini MehtaYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, I am taking lactovit, rifastop200, pyzina1000, and isokoxi 800 in condition when I am suffering bloody diarrhoea and stomach ace and now I have no lose motions I have also jaundice my s bilirubin is 1.5,now why I have swelling in legs and stomach?
I am 55 years old suffering from enlarged prostate, hernia,varicocele taking floral d & cremaffin plus, is surgery avoidable.
My skin is bit oily. I want a fairer skin. According to dermatologist which is the Best sunscreen for fairness and which is suitable for my oily skin.
I am a 27 year old female my doctor have recommended MYTAN TABLETS (which is composed of glutathione, alpha lipoic acid, vitamin c).will I get a fairer skin or my scars will be lightened, I do not want my skin to be fairer I just want my scars to be lightened m getting married by this monsoon pls help.
I loss my beauty. Now my colour complexion is very dark before one year I have very fair complexion. But I am not go more out of house and not go in sun.
We have for ages seen our parents and our grandparents reach out for a piece of jaggery at the end of every meal. Jaggery is healthier compared to refined sugar because of its deposition of phytochemicals and other important minerals. While many people do not choose jaggery because of its no-so-good-appearance, it is perhaps more sensible to consume it considering the host of health benefits it offers.
Here is a list of benefits that can be extracted from the consumption of jaggery.
- Skin benefits: Jaggery nourishes the skin in the true sense of the word. Owing to the numerous amount of mineral and vitamin, it can eliminate common skin problems such as pimples and acne. It can negate dark spots, wrinkles delay the common signs of aging.
- Digestive benefits: Jaggery plays a huge role in ensuring smooth digestion. It stimulates secretion of digestive enzyme. It, therefore, makes it easy for the body to quicken the process of digestion. It can also help to stabilize the bowl movement by keeping common digestion related disorders such as constipation, intestinal worms, indigestion at bay.
- Blood: Jaggery does a great job in purifying the blood. It acts as a cleansing agent by filtering the blood from the toxic agents. It also keeps the hemoglobin count normal and help the body refrain from blood-related disorders such as anemia. Since the quantity of iron content in jaggery is plentiful, it successfully helps the body to stay healthy and negate deadly diseases. Furthermore, jaggery can help women to stay away from complicated menstrual related disorders, beat weakness and fatigue.
- Weight loss: Jaggery’s rich potassium content helps the body balance the electrolyte, build muscles and improve the metabolism of the body. Potassium also helps in managing water retention in the body. Both the factors coupled together helps in weight loss and beat fatigue, obese etc.
- Blood pressure: The sodium and potassium content of jaggery helps the body maintain an effective adequate acidic level. This ensures that the blood pressure remains in the balance and the body refrains from undue blood pressure related disorders.
- Antioxidants: Jaggery contains selenium, the latter is a rich source of antioxidants which can help the body to fight the free radicals and keep it at bay. The antioxidants also help the body to stay away from other ailments.
- Respiratory health: Jaggery is a great source of food that can effectively fight various respiratory problems of the body. It can fight diseases such as bronchitis and asthma.
- Body temperature: Jaggery helps to keep a normal body temperature. This is extremely beneficial for patients suffering from asthma since maintaining a steady body temperature is sacrosanct for patients suffering from this disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am 22yrs old guy. Since last 3 days I am suffering from small whitish rashes filled with fluid on the trunk of my body, hands, scalp etc. Also have small fever. Is it symptoms of chicken pox?
I got scars on my face. Scars are gone. BT the marks are their on my face. My skin is oily. Wt can I do to remove my marks from my face.
When it comes to skin, there are three main categories: oily, normal and dry. As a person ages, their skin may fall under different categories. This categorization is based on the amount of oil secreted by the oil glands in the skin. Oil is essential for healthy skin, but excessive oil production can cause blemishes, acne and a number of other skin problems. Apart from excessive oil secretion, enlarged pores, a shiny yet dull complexion and the presence of blackheads or other such blemishes are commonly seen in cases of oily skin.
Oily skin needs special care as not only does it affect your looks, but it can also worsen puberty and other hormonal imbalances.
Homeopathy is the system of medicine in which ailments are treated by minimal doses of natural substances. It attacks and cures the root cause of the ailment without causing side effects. To deal with skin disease, it not only studies the skin type but also takes into account a complete analysis of the mind, genetic factors and the condition of the immune system. Homeopathy just doesn’t treat the symptoms, but delves inside the body and takes on the root cause behind the symptoms.
Homeopathy is a holistic form of medication that has negligible side effects and is effective at controlling oily skin and the conditions caused by it. Some of the popular homeopathic remedies used to control oily skin are:
Sulphur: It helps nourish skin and give it a healthy glow while clearing pimples and scars created by them. It is often prescribed in cases where a patient’s skin looks dull or is scaly. Apart from the visible symptoms, personality characteristics that are kept in mind while prescribing sulphur are excessive internal body heat, especially in the palms and soles and an excessive craving for sweets. The patient may also use medicated soaps and ointments injudiciously.
Berberis Aquifolium: This is used in cases where the patient’s skin has significant scarring caused by pimples or acne. It helps lighten the complexion and give the skin an even tone. Berberis Aquifolium also gives the skin a natural glow.
Psorinum: This homeopathic remedy is often prescribed to patients who have oily, greasy skin that gives them a darkened, dirty appearance and triggers acne breakouts. This is most often caused by overactive sebaceous glands on the face. Psorinum helps clear pimples and controls excessive oil secretion. It also deep cleanses pores and lightens skin. Most people who benefit from Psorinum are extra sensitive to cold air and perspire excessively with an offensive odour.
Silicea and Kali Bromatum: These homeopathic remedies are prescribed in cases of dis figurative scarring caused by pimples that contain pus. It also helps smoothen skin in cases where pimples have given skin a pitted appearance. In addition, Kali Bromatum is used to clear hard indurated pimples and to lighten skin that has darkened due to acne breakouts.