Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini JainYour feedback matters!
How we can increase our eye sight through eating fruits and vegetable. And how we control our mind from other activities and concentrate on own thing?
Im 30 years male from 5 days my left eye is red due to dust, I tried my tips but it remains same. For eye red ness suggest me any eye drops complete name.
I have headache only above the left eye. It repeats after every 15 days. During this headache I feel weakness, not able to do any work. It remains for 2-3 days at the same point. If during pain I touch my pained part it pains more. During pain I usually have problem with light ex- sunlight or tubelight. I like dark and I feel sleepy all the time during headache.
My eyes are itching and gradually it became from last 10 days. I am taking a eye drop (ophthacare (Himalaya)) without advice of any specialist. I am not going to Doctor because my exam is going on .and every day I am sleeping very late night. Due to study.
Hello, In summer rather hot weather I mostly face problem with my eyes. There will be frequent itching and irritation. Suggest me something please, on how to handle it. Cleaning with water helps but that can't be done all the time.
Hello sir. I have gone through eye routine check up for checking my eye no. Dr. have done it with few eye drops and dilute my eye fundus. And after checking my no., he told me that you have" few inferior lattice patches in right eye" What is" few inferior lattice patches in right eye? Is it serious? What care should I take? We don't have any such history in family. My no. Are:- re:- -3 - -0.75 - 30, le:- -2.75 - -1.5 - 120.
. I am 14 years old. My weight is 59 kg .I want to lose my weight so please advice me some time remedy to lose my weight .
I want to remove my glasses so please help me I am unable to see the far objects clearly n m specks no. Is 1.25.
What is cataract, why does it effect us and how to prevent does it effect only humans or also animals?
Due to much stress in these days due to exams and due to continuous study of 5-6 hrs. Daily. I am having a problem in my eyes that continuously water is coming out. It seems as if everything is blurred in front of me. So it is a big problem for me in my exam time.
So you have red eyes for 3 days without any pain and discharge and itching. So you can just try with phenyl eye drops 4 times a day. This should help.
Good afternoon. I've been seeing some very slight shadows/outlines beside objects since 3 days ago and I'm very worried about it. My vision has always been perfect and I've done a brain scan 5 months ago (for other reasons), and it was normal. But since this weird vision symptom started, I've been worrying if it can be caused by some serious problem in the brain. Is it possible that, though I have a recent brain scan with normal results, this vision problem can be caused by some serious brain problem? I've been to a neurologist yesterday, and she said that this vision problem couldn't be caused by any serious brain condition because in 5 months a serious thing wouldn't develop enough to make me have vision symptoms like this. She said I didn't need to do another brain scan. But I'm still worried about being a brain tumor that could have developed in 5 months that's causing these slight shadows, because they are still very slight, so I'm worried the shadows could be not so bad yet because the problem could be in the beginning. I have severe anxiety and my neurologist said I should blame these vision symptoms on it, but I'm still very worried, as these shadows/outlines are scary. You think I should do another brain scan? Or is my neurologist right? Thank you.
I am a student studying in bhu university in b. Sc. Course. I study daily and so that I have got mny headache problem and daily eyes problems like looking and seen. Please advise me what to do?
I'm 23 yr old and I'm suffering from very high myopia -18 in both the eyes pls suggest me what to do?
When I am opening & closing my eyes I feel there is something in my left eye, getting irritation. I tried itone eye drop yesterday night but no effect. By today morning left side headache started were irritation continues. Pls help.
Earlier when I used to travel regularly, there was no problem. But now I'm not a regular traveler. Now when I travel long distance, I feel discomfortable and feel to vomit. It's causing very unpleasant to me. How can I recover from this problem?
My eyes have swollen n I don't know why is it so? I always wear my spectacle bt I don't know why they have swollen. Infact m sleeping for at least 7 hrs at night. Plss suggest me.
In today’s world, most of the work that you do is on your computer. With an increasingly digitized world, computers can’t be replaced. Though they have made your work easier, they do come with certain disadvantages as well. The rays emitted by a computer screen can be harmful to your eyes if exposed for an extended duration.
It is important that you take certain precautionary measures to protect your eyes:
1. Wash your eyes: Wash your eyes on a regular basis; it facilitates cooling and relaxation of the eyes. Make it a routine to wash your eyes at least 5 to 6 times in a day.
2. Get computer glasses: Use computer glasses to protect your eyes as they help to minimize the effect of the radiation from the screen. If you work for long hours in front of the computer, then you should consider getting a pair of computer glasses.
3. The position of your screen: The screen should ideally be positioned at an arm’s length and the viewing angle of the monitor should be around 35 degrees. Make sure you position your chair accordingly keeping these tips in mind.
4. Eye exercise: You should exercise your eyes to reduce the strain and relax your eyes. Follow the 20-20 rule wherein after working on your computer for 20 minutes, you redirect your gaze to an object that is around 20 feet away. This helps your eye muscles to relax and thus, improves your eye health.
5. Don’t work at a stretch: Take breaks in between your work sessions to reduce fatigue in your eyes. Constantly staring at a screen for an extended amount of time can cause problems in your eye. Take 2 minute breaks for every 30 minutes you spend working on your computer. This helps to reduce the strain on your eyes also helps to release tension in the muscles of the neck and back.
6. Blink more than usual: Blinking moistens your eyes and causes tear production which does not allow the eye to suffer from dryness. It also prevents eye irritation and helps in clearing out dirt from the eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.