Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini JainYour feedback matters!
My 12 year old son have a frequent problem of dry eyes for last few years . Whenever climate changes he had this problem of abnormal blinking of eyes. After consulting eye specialist we give him eye drops for few weeks and he recovers. Another climate change again make his eyes dry. I want to know reason behind this and how long it will continue ?
I have weakness over a week and I have heayness in my eyes and I also have pain in my eyes. What should I do?
Good nigh! I am ramin and I am 21 years old. Question: the darkness around my eyes has increased can you please tell me what is the causes of it and how to treat this. Thanks and regards! Ramin.
I have a swelling in my left eyes due to which I suffer from headache. I have this problem from last 3 days. What shall I do to get rid of it?
Which type of food should be given to children of age 7 years to increase their eye sight as they are using mobile phones for 2 hours. Please suggest some food to maintain their vision.
I am suffering from lazy eye. How it can be cured and what are the precautions that I have to take in order to improve my eye sight progressively. Please suggest something fast its urgent.
Hi, mere face pe kuch marks h . Tou doctor ne mujhe melaglow cream lgane ko bola tha. On eyes also. Because of dark circles. Bt us vjha se mere eyes pe swelling aa gai h. Main kya kru ab. Iska effect eye sight pe toh ni hoga.
5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision?
Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury. Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:
- Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
- Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
- Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
- Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
- Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
- Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
- Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.