Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashwani Sharma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwani SharmaYour feedback matters!
Sir I have a problem my body goes down when I do little work and am not gaining weight.Please do help
I have fracture in my cervical c1-c2 Doctor Say its recover by only surgery there is any other option to me. Due to fracture my neck not work properly.
I have pain in my backside of the neck sometime severe pain something like a muscle catch. What should I do?
I am 36 years old male. For the past 4 years, I am suffering from IBS. The symptoms is like sudden development of great urge to toilet when travelling or visiting unfamiliar places. I am of the opinion that that this state is developing mentally. please guide.
I am a 27 year old lady. I have hypothyroid and pcos since 2010. I am taking a 50mg tablet for thyriod along ith a 5 mg folic acid tablet daily since 2010 and my thyroid remains in the range of 3.5 to 4.5 in the tsh test. Now I have been married since the past 2.5 years and I wish to get preagnant. What precautions or treatment should I do to ensure a safe preagnancy? will pcos hinder my getting preagnant? is there any teratment for pcos?
Hi doctor, i'm a teen boy. I am very Lin thin, please tell me how can I gain weight. The main problem is that I give blow too much. In an average 10-12 times a week. Is this the reason of my thinness? If yes, how can I stop myself to do so?
I have a desk job and my weight was 49 k. G. Last year but now my weight is 54 k. G. My belly tummy became scary. I want flat tummy. Please tell me how I can get my flat tummy again.
After cserion back mai kaafi pain hai daily painkillers khane padte hai ab 50 days hue hai ye pain kb tak theek hoge or mujhy kya karna padyga mujhy feed krane mai bhi kafe prob hote hai mere peeth per kafee fat agya hai ye kaise hatyga please solve my problem I am very upset koi kaam nhe ho pata mijhse.
Kids are an important element in marriage, but there are many couples who try for many years to conceive a baby and may not succeed at all. The cases of low sperm count in male have been noticed frequently these days due to an unhealthy lifestyle. But also there exists the case of infertility, extensively in women lately.
Causes Of Infertility
There can be a number of reasons behind the case of infertility in women, among which these can be the most common ones,
- Unhealthy diet that consists of high amount of spicy and junk items,
- Unhealthy lifestyle that leads to insomnia quite often,
- The anxiety that often leads to depression.
Often couples who have tried many years finally search other ways such as surrogacy, adoption and others. But in Ayurveda, there are many tested ways that can treat infertility and couples can have their own kids.
- Healthy Diet: As per Ayurveda, diet plays an important role in treating cases of infertility. One should be careful about the diet thing and some of the important items to incorporate in daily eating should be:
- Dairy Products,
- Whole grains,
- Fresh vegetables and fruits,
- Dry Fruits and Nuts.
- Herbs Treating Infertility: Some of the herbs from the Mother Nature have been suggested by Ayurveda that are quite effective in treating problems of infertility in women.
- Ashoka: This is an evergreen plant with the scientific name of saraca asoca. The bark of the tree is said to have an oestrogenic element that is helpful in menstrual issues such as dysmenorrhoea where the bleeding is extremely high. Also, the herb is also known for its stimulatory effects that stimulate the ovarian tissue that helps in treating infertility.
- Lodhra: The evergreen plant of Symplocos racemosa has yellowish flowers along with black drupes on it. The bark of the Lodhra plant is known for its anti-inflammatory properties that are very helpful in treating many of the female uterine disorders. Also, it is known to stimulate and increase the reproduction hormone levels of the body, hence treating infertility in women.
- Shatavari: The shrub is asparagus racemosus that has phytoestrogen compound in it. The bark is hence found with properties such as galactagogue, aphrodisiac and also demulcent. Hence, it has an oestrogenic effect on the genital organ as well as the mammary glands of the women. The major benefit is that it increases fertility by nourishing the ovum.
- Kumari: Kumari or known as Aloe barbadensis is a plant with a small stem that is covered with leaves. It is often used to treat skin and stomach related issues. Also, it is helpful in the production of the progesterone and oestradiol by the ovarian cells, hence it treats infertility.
Infertility is an increased concern these days and hence a number of people are taking help of modern science. But in order to stay away from any side effects and have effective results, it is great to be in touch with the Ayurvedic treatments.