Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashwani
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. AshwaniYour feedback matters!
Day before yesterday I had Samosa in the evening and later chapati for the dinner. After that I am have digestion problem. I could not eat well. I had headache severely under the eyebrows and I went stool 3 times till today. Today I had breakfast and it is quite fine. But still I am feeling uneasy. I still feel indigestion. I am having problems with excreting stool. P. S I found our I am having small kidney stone recently a month back.
I am 18 years old and I am having a constant headache from last 1 week. I am wearing a spex of power -1.25 for both right and left eyes. Why is it s?
After laser operation the eyes take some time to adjust to the glare/sun and also it is very dry - what do I do? - Age 30 years - female.
Sir what is meant by eye night blindness and your idea is correction for my eye blindness pls give your answer.
Sir, I have a problem of itching in my eyes and skin every time .its type of allergy lead to asthma later. I feel itching while eating black chana, brinjal dish, karela. What should I do to cure this problem. And in morning lot of sneezing caused to me.
Contact lenses are one of the most convenient ways to correct vision related problems. It is easily disposable and requires the least maintenance. It might have minor side effects in the form of irritations and allergies but it requires the least time for adaptability. They help to correct nearsightedness and farsightedness along with astigmatism and age-related vision problems like presbyopia. Following are the benefits and harms of wearing contact lenses.
Positive effects of contact lenses
1. Better vision - Wearing contact lenses improves your vision to a great amount, especially peripheral vision. They are comfortable to wear and can correct both nearsightedness and farsightedness. They can cause discomfort initially but are more effective than glasses. Lenses are also available in bifocals and tints and can be worn for long periods of time.
2. Great for an active lifestyle - Glasses can be a hindrance to sports activities and can limit your peripheral vision. Lenses, on the other hand, are great for an active lifestyle as they require short adaptation period. They are easy to put and take care of and do not require a lot of maintenance on your part as it needs least cleaning.
Risks of wearing contact lenses
1. Dry eyes - Dry eyes are the most common side effects of wearing contact lenses
2. Infections - Contact lenses wearers are prone to infection of the cornea called keratitis. It can cause swelling, blurry vision and other problems due to lack of oxygen supply to the cornea. Infection can be prevented by maintaining the hygiene while wearing and taking off lenses.
3. Allergic reactions - Allergic reaction to the contact lens solution can affect your vision as it causes inflammation of the eyeballs and redness. It can also cause eyelid inflammation and limit your scope of vision.