Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashwani Malhotra
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwani MalhotraYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Doctor I am 21 years old. I have a bend on nose from childhood but it was not a problem for me. But 2 month ago I lost my smell ability and can't breathe please reply whatsapp 9744370733. Is this permanently blocked or can be rid.
I drank alcohol last evening and from today noon I had terrible hangover and am vomiting. I had four emeset 4 tab 2 pantocid 40 and 1 domstal at different intervals since morning. I just had apple pulp a little while back. The vomiting has reduced but the nausea is not going and it is quarter to 8 pm now. Can you please suggest some medicine for immediate relief.
I am 28 year old year guy & from last couple of year I am facing problem with my sex life, whenever I am trying to sex I am ejaculate very soon and same sense of penis top is very sensitive, please advice me
Sir, I have abdomen TB. I taking medicine from last 8.5 months. I am staying in new Delhi. From last Sunday on wards cough is coming in white color. What about this symptom? What I have to do next. Now in Delhi climate was drastically changed i. E very cold.
I'm suffering from recurrent aphthous ulcers since 2 months, now I'm even having oral thrush. Kindly anyone help me.
My penis is too small. While it is flaccid, sometimes it gets as small as 3 -4 cms and while erect it is 9-10 cm long. I am confused whether I will be able to satisfy my partner in near future.
He survive with febrile seizure But he have fit only for a little time 1 or 2 min Now his fever 100 to 102 not reduce We give him Ibugesic, frozen tab for fit and use nasal spray when have fit.
Dyspepsia is a disorder of the stomach that is characterized by pain in the upper part of the stomach. It is not a single disorder, but is a collection of symptoms such as nausea, burping and bloating. It results when the acid of the stomach comes in contact with the mucosa of the digestive tract. These acids cause a breakdown of the mucosa leading to inflammation and irritation, which leads to indigestion. It may also result from eating disorders or certain medications.
The symptoms of this disorder tend to occur mostly after consuming food and drink. In some cases, the symptoms tend to go away after eating or drinking. The symptoms of dyspepsia are:
- You may feel bloated on a regular basis
- You may experience discomfort in your stomach
- Loss of appetite
- You may experience constant burping
- You may feel nauseous
- Symptoms of heartburn
- You may also experience chest pain and breathing difficulties
- You may be affected by jaundice
The various causes of dyspepsia are:
- Irritable bowel syndrome, which hampers the movement of food through the intestines
- If you are unable to properly digest dairy products
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease that results in reflux of the acids of the stomach
- Any inflammation of the gall bladder
- Various medicines such as aspirin, steroids and antibiotics may lead to dyspepsia
- If you suffer from depression or anxiety then it may lead to dyspepsia
- Excess consumption of chocolate, coffee and alcohol
Dyspepsia may be controlled by modifying your lifestyle. Some of the changes that you may make are:
- Don't sleep immediately after eating, wait for at least two hours before you go to bed
- Avoid spicy foods as they tend to aggravate symptoms of dyspepsia
- Space out your meals, eat multiple smaller meals instead of few large ones
- Restrict smoking and alcohol consumption
- Lose weight as being overweight may lead to dyspepsia
- Avoid wearing tight clothes
- Exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy and maintain optimal weight levels
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!