Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwani Kumar MalhortaYour feedback matters!
I'm having stomach problem. I am also does not adequately lit and the reason I Once again - have to go to the latrine. I'm tired of my problem so please help me to find out stomach specialist doctor. Please tell me what can I do?
I am srinivasan age 53 having diabetic past 7 years regularly taking medicine but this month it is F -223 PP - 414 and urine sugar is F - + PP - +++ I want to know the meaning of +
I had angioplast on my heart and one rca repaired by stenting since last six month. I am just 40 years old only. What can I do for future
OPPOSITE FOOD: The ingredients of some food items are opposite in their qualities, potency, nature, chemical reaction. These food items may act like a slow poison which cause accumulation of toxins in body. These foods lead to early aging, disruption of digestive system and in long term may also be responsible for many types of lifestyle disorders.
ONE SUCH FAMOUS COMBO- hot and cold foods together. Eg. Sizzling brownie with ice-cream Gulab jamun with ice-cream, Cod drinks with hot food!
I have problem in erection. I am just 19 years and I cant masturbate for long. I get orgasm soon. Help me.
I frequently suffer from cold and cough during winter season. I also allergy of sneezing from dust. I want ayurvedic remedy for cough and cold.
Hello Doctor! I am very often suffering from acidity and gas pain in chest At times my bp also rises. Some medicines don't suit me also .should I show to a gastrologist As the medicines General physician give does not work much on me. I also try drinking warm water. Jeera detection.
I am male, 50 year having two resolute stents since year 2009. Kindly advise treatment that I should undergo now for healthy life. Thanks Sanjeev Mehrotra, Noida, email firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile 9810852773
Does beer drinking cause ulcers. I have acidity. If I consume beer once will it cause ulcer .please answer.
Hello sir, I am 20 years old and have tight penile frenulum which pains when erect, is there any way to remove it or any alternative?
I eating food properly and time to time but I am going to toilet 4 to 5 times in a day so please help me what to do.
Children are highly at risk of developing a common cold. It has been said that 22 million school days are lost each year because of the common cold. This can easily be prevented by a number of simple measures. Here are the most common methods which people take to make sure that they do not catch the flu:
- Make your child wash their hands: This is the most common reason for children getting the common cold. It is possible that whatever you touch may get infected with your germs and pass on to your children. This can happen even hours later. Therefore, it is crucial that you wash your hands as often as possible and if this is not possible, you should at least make your child use a hand sanitizer.
- Do not sneeze into your hands: When you sneeze into your hands, the virus clings to your hands. Therefore, when you sneeze, try to sneeze into a tissue or at least into the inside of your elbow so that your child does not get a cold.
- Make your child not touch your face: Colds can only enter your body through the eyes, nose and mouth. Tell your kids not to touch their faces so that they do not catch a virus.
- Make your child do aerobic exercise: Aerobic exercise increases your heart rate and this means, that it also increases the ability of the body to kill viruses.
- Give your child foods with phytochemicals: Green, red and yellow vegetable and fruits are very good at fighting off viruses. Eat them so that the natural virus fighting ability of the body is increased.
- Do not allow your child to come near smoke: Smoking reduces the body's ability to fight off cold. This is why smokers get more severe and more frequent colds. It has been said that one cigarette can stop cilia from working for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Relax: There is also a lot of evidence that your immune system is stronger when you are not stressed out. Try to see that your child is not stressed from school or any other place which may cause them stress.