Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashwani Gupta
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwani GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi, My father (Age-67) has gone through kidney stone operation (left sided pyelolithotomy) on 4th January, 2016.
I was Masturbating since at the age of 13. By watching porn sites and phasing all chronic masturbation all. symptoms. Heavy dark circles loss of face glow hairfall watery semen lazzyness pain in body frequent. Yellow urination shy behaviour loss of muscle.Please tell.
Is lymph nodes in kidney means cancer? Ultrasound shows - few non specific lymph nodes in right iliac fossa bigger measuring 12x5 mm.
A rolling stone may gather no moss, but a kidney or renal stone can cause a lot of pain! As a matter of fact, the pain is quite common as statistics say that 10% of women and 20% of men have experienced this painful issue at some point in their lives.
Ayurvedic solutions to treat renal stones are quite effective. As a matter of fact, a lot of the treatment is customised to suit the case at hand. This makes this ancient system of medicine more effective and works in such a way that those suffering from renal stones are able to get out of pain quite sooner than they would have normally expected, had they she followed the course of conventional medicine.
Following the Ayurvedic diet
- It is to be noted that changes to a person’s food and liquid consumption, when it comes to following the Ayurvedic course of treatment for renal stones, is part and parcel of the treatment. Some of the things that a person who makes the choice to follow this form of treatment can expect to find in his or her diet include ash gourd juice along with the trunk of the banana tree as well as coconut flower. Quite exotic indeed! It can be said that if a person makes the effort to adhere to the diet which is set out by his or her Ayurvedic consultant, he or she will be expediting his or her return to the pink of health.
- One of the most elementary things which is to be done by a person who either has renal stones or is at a threat of having renal stones is to make sure that they are well hydrated. While five glasses of water are often considered by many to be sufficient, a person who has eight goes the proverbial extra mile to make sure that he or she is cutting the risk of being affected by renal stones.
- Talking about liquids to be consumed, it can be said that a glass of the juice of radish leaves can make a big difference, if the frequency of the consumption of the same is maintained at two glasses a day, in a consistent manner.
In addition to this, incorporating fruits such as watermelon into the diet of a person can really go a long way. By moving away from a diet rich in oily food, you will be doing yourself a big favour.
Hello sir, I have pain on hip side both left and right sides. Sometimes paining on stomach, sometimes paining on back. Is this kidney stones or gastric? Pls tell. The symptoms of kidney stones.
My urine is bubble I did ultrasonography my kidney is fine no stone as well as liver and urethra may I know that is the problem? I did urine regular test there is no blood or sugar.
Jst because of My hair falls problem my Dr. Suggest me Minoxidil scalp b. P. 10 and b10 Forte, Trifin. someone told me that they are tablets harmful for my penis. I'm taking this 30 days ego last 20 days sometimes I'm gating so much panic down my right kidney. And 1 more thing i'am having kidney stones around 8-10 so please know me that they arwe tablets are ok for me or not.
Flow of urinating has become slow. In the process the frequeny has been increased. Checked sugar level. Sugar is within the limit. It may be a prostate problem. Is surgery must. If so after surgery noraml life can be performed.
Overactive bladder, also known as OAB, is a condition where sudden involuntary contractions of the urinary bladder's muscular walls cause bladder storage dysfunction. It leads to sudden and frequent urges to urinate (urinary urgency), as well as unintentional leakage or urine (urinary incontinence).
This is a condition that affects both men and women and causes tremendous discomfort in nearly every aspect of daily life. The specific causes of OAB vary from case to case but it is generally attributed to infection of the urinary tract or dysfunction of the nervous system. The symptoms are intensified by unhealthy lifestyle choices such as overindulging in caffeinated drinks, spicy foods, and alcohol.
There are several ways in which you can deal with the problem of OAB, depending on the nature of the case. It is necessary for you to consult a urologist for a detailed diagnosis to formulate the best treatment option.
Following are the most effective remedies to treat an overactive bladder:
1. Lifestyle Modifications - Also known as behavioral therapy, this is the first step in the treatment of OAB. It involves inculcating simple changes into everyday habits such as avoiding food and drinks that irritate the bladder, scheduling (and in some cases, practice delaying) bathroom visits, exercising the pelvic floor and bladder muscles, keeping a record of urinating habits in a 'bladder diary' for better understanding the problem, etc. You can incorporate these habits into everyday activities for an easy alleviation of the problem with absolutely no side effects.
2. Medication and Surgery - There are several different kinds of medicines and drugs that can treat the problem of OAB. The most common types are muscle relaxants that loosen the muscles of the urinary bladder to prevent involuntary contractions, and antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs that treat urinary tract infections. Many types of implants are surgically set into the pelvic area to act as electrical nerve stimulators for neuromodulation therapy. Reconstructive bladder surgery is another remedial option.
3. Devices and Products - Urinary urgency and incontinence can be managed through the external use of various devices and products which collect and hold urine or absorb leakages. These include indwelling catheters, condom catheters (for men), urine drainage bags, absorbent pads and adult diapers, and toilet substitutes such as bedpans and bedside urinals.
Related tip: What Makes One Lose Control of the Urinary Bladder?