Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashutosh Mishra
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashutosh MishraYour feedback matters!
I got skin allergy sometimes near waist, after few days it went automatically without any medication. My guess is due to normal henna or black henna. Pls suggest what can be done on this. Thank you.
My baby is two months old and he is loosing hair at a larger rate. Is it common or wat are the remedies fr recovery doctor.
I'm having white & blackheads, pimples & acne since past two years. I'm also prone to tanning. Kindly suggest some remedies for these problems.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do.
I am 22 years old boy. On my nose there is some black spot since 2-3 months. What can I do to remove this ?
Hello doctor, I am 26 yrs old female. I am having a lot of hairfall problem these days. As prescribed by my doctor m taking tab gemcal and metaspan for lack of vitamin amd calcium, can the hair fall be because of the medicines? my scalp is oily, hair is dry and I have split end too. Please advice what can I do to stop the hairfall and make my hair healthy? which shampoo and conditioner can I use?
Eczema is a skin condition, which causes boils to pop up all over the skin, resulting in frequent itching and burning pain. It lasts for a long period, which is why it is known as a chronic skin condition. The most common cause of Eczema are allergies, which leads to skin inflammation.
Normally, doctors opt for antibiotics and steroid creams, but they give only temporary relief. However, Homeopathy offers complete cure for Eczema. Here are the Homeopathic remedies for Eczema:
- Graphites: Graphites are usually prescribed when there is oozing of thick and sticky discharge from the affected area. Graphite's are also usually good for patients who are obese and suffering from constipation.
- Mezereum: Mezereum is usually used when a crust has formed. It is especially effective when the crust is on the head. The pus gets accumulated just below the crust and is accompanied by severe itching, which worsens especially at night. This type of Eczema is best treated with Mezereum.
- Hepar Sulph: Hepar Sulph is considered the best remedy when there is intense itching, deep cracks in the skin as well as very high sensitivity to cold. The sensitivity to the cold can be extremely intense when you have Eczema.
- Dulcamara: Dulcamara is another very good medicine for Eczema, especially when you are overly sensitive to cold. However, it does not deal with deep cracks in the skin or intense itching. Dulcamara is indicated for Eczema of rainy season.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is one of the best cures for Eczema when you experience a burning sensation in your skin. When the Eczema is aggravated by heat or in the summer season, Sulphur is an excellent Homeopathic medicine. Family history can be a major cause behind heat-aggravated Eczema.
Treatment of Eczema normally requires some months of observation and care. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I have acne on my face and also in my neck along with shoulder I have tried my medicines but not do any positive result. What can I do?
Scabies is a disorder of the skin that is caused by tiny mites known as Sarcoptes scabies. The condition takes the form of an itchy pimple-like rash on the surface of skin that is formed when the microscopic mites burrow into the skin where they lay eggs and reproduce over a span of several weeks. It is a highly contagious disease as the mites can easily pass from one person to another through shared clothing or bedding.
How to treat scabies with homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a wonderful science that treats diseases with natural and safe medicines. In scabies, Homeopathy is the best alternative treatment option as Homeopathic medicines are very competent in treating this kind of infection. They stimulate the disease fighting mechanism of the body to fight scabies. As the healing system of the body is strengthened, the disease is completely eradicated. Its holistic approach attacks the infection at the root and prevents recurrence of the disease. Some of the homeopathic medicines used to treat scabies are as follows:
- Sulphur: This is the most commonly prescribed medication for outbreaks of scabies. It treats skin that is itchy and irritated, especially if it worsens with the application of water or heat. Sulphur is a great remedy for symptoms that get aggravated during the night due to high sensitivity and if the skin is prone to pimples and eruptions.
- Sepia: Sepia is a popular and effective remedy for scabies in cases where the skin feels itchy but scratching provides no relief. Often, the symptoms worsen when the patient is exposed to open air, wherein this homeopathic medicine is a useful cure.
- Arsenic Album: This homeopathic medicine is prescribed when scabies leads to the skin becoming hypersensitive and violently itchy. Soreness, burning sensations and dryness are often accompanying symptoms and the skin may even begin to peel off in large scales. All these symptoms are treated by arsenic album.
- Causticum: The symptoms of scabies respond well to causticum, especially when the condition occurs in the folds of the skin, between the thighs and the fingers. The intense itching, burning and redness are treated by causticum in a very efficient manner.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines for scabies. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.