Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashutosh MishraYour feedback matters!
How to growth my hair? Daily more than 1000 hair was breaking on my head automatically. Pls give me any solution on that.
I am 59 yrs. of age with 105 kgs. weight.70 inches height. Two yrs. back A small 1mm reddish pimple\circle developed on front side of my right leg which enlarged to about 2 inches hard circular shape patch within 8-10 days and then reduced and vanished in next 10-15 days.Slight etching but no medicine was applied. In nearby area another similar point developed and vanished which took same duration. This continued on left leg then on right leg both vanished and left black skin of about 3-4 inches rectangular shape.. I consulted general physician, skin specialist but no concrete\successful medicine or solution till date. Now since 1 year, similar spots are developing on my upper hands, back, stomach . They grow similar way 10-15 days and reduction takes place in another 10-15 days without any medicine or etching. They are painful only if I press them. Lastly, Neurologiest who after checking blood circulation in my both legs (Found okay) suggested course of 12 Peneciline injections of 5 ml. every 21 days. I have complited 7 injections so far. However, such red hard spots still erupts and goes off on my body. Have 3 such spots on my left upper hand and 1 each on both sides of navel and 1 on the back. Pl. tell me why it is coming and medicine\solution for the same.
My skin color of hands and face change by much contact of sun so what should I do? I want my full skin color same.
How to prevent Pregnancy Stretch Marks?
There are ways in which you can improve your appearance and get rid of the stretch marks after pregnancy. However, care should be taken to prevent the formation of stretch marks during pregnancy. Preventive measures may include:
1. Using Topical preparations: Ointments and crèmes are one of the best ways to prevent formation of stretch marks, as they increase the elasticity of skin. Verum, olive oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, and vitamin E are the commonly used topical agents. Your provider may prescribe you retinoid crème to get rid of striae.
2. Staying hydrated: During pregnancy your body demands an increased supply of water. Drinking around 8 to 12 glasses of water not only prevents dehydration but also inhibits formation of stretch marks.
3. Using Oil: Similar to topical crèmes, oils can also be used to prevent stretch marks. Olive oil, almond oil, vitamin E, castor and other essential oils have anti-oxidant effects. This prevents formation of stretch marks.
4. Using Zinc: Zinc also has anti-oxidant effects. It also promotes formation of new collagen. This collagen formation promotes reduction of stretch marks.
5. Eating a Healthy diet: Diet is the most important factor, not only to prevent stretch marks but also for a stress free healthy pregnancy. Foods rich in vitamin A, C and E promote collagen formation, thereby preventing stretch marks formation.
6. Getting Massage: Massaging the skin everyday with bitter almond oil increases the blood flow, thereby promoting the formation of new collagen.
When to contact your health care provider:
As time progresses, the stretch marks start fading without any treatment. Contact your provider if you:
• Have developed stretch marks for the first time.
• Have stretch marks due to side effects of certain medicine.
• Have other symptoms along with stretch marks, such as rashes.