Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashutosh Mishra
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashutosh MishraYour feedback matters!
Hello I am pawan from haryana my problem is acne and blackheads on the face. I take some medicines but not work it properly. please help me suggest best medicine or another way.
There is probably no person who doesn’t lose some hair every day. In fact, losing about 100 hair in a day is considered normal. But if there is a problem of hair loss running in your family, you are vulnerable to lose even more hair. And it can lead to bald patches and spots in a short time. Approximately, half of all individuals suffer from this type of hair loss by the time they reach 50.
What are the causes of hair fall?
Although it has been speculated that hair loss is quite common, it could be a difficult thing to live with, particularly because it alters the way a person looks. Some of the most common causes of hair fall include:
- Family history: Hair fall is often inherited, indicating that it passes down from one generation to another. This is termed as female-pattern or male-pattern hair loss.
- Stress: The present work culture exposes all people to a lot of mental stress. Hair fall can also be caused by physical stress stemming from some ailment, high fever, and surgeries.
- Chemotherapy: A powerful medication destroying cancer cells, chemotherapy is also known to wreak havoc on hair.
- Wearing away: Hair damage can be caused by pulling back the hair, braiding it too tightly, making tight ponytails or by using too much of hair dryer, hair iron or hair straightener.
- Iron deficiency: Hair loss would be inevitable if one does not maintain a proper diet, particularly if it lacks protein and iron.
- Hair diseases: Hair disorders like ringworm, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and other conditions can lead to loss of hair.
- Thyroid: Both hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism are known to cause hair fall.
How is hair fall treated?
- If you have hair loss and you are looking forward to treating it, then your hair loss treatment would depend on the type of hair loss you are suffering from.
- If hair loss is induced by some ailment that can be treated or is not going to last long, then your hair would grow back in some time. For instance, if hair fall is caused by thyroid conditions, then administering thyroid medications can help.
- When your hair loss is caused by stress or any underlying medical condition or any medication, then you should try to alleviate it in order to notice desirable improvements.
- In case the hair fall is triggered by some hair disorders, it is important to consult a dermatologist for comprehensive treatment solutions.
PRP For Hair Fall
PRP or Platelet Rich Plasma is a very effective treatment for hair loss. It involves drawing out the blood from the patient’s body which is already rich in blood platelets. This blood is then concentrated to extract enriched blood platelets in the form of a serum. This serum is then injected into the scalp. PRP treatment can even be combined with hair transplant surgery, medication and micro needling to enhance their effectiveness.
Advantages of PRP treatment for hair fall-
- It is a non-surgical procedure so you don’t have to be sedated with anesthesia.
- It is a short duration procedure as PRP procedure lasts for 60 to 90 minutes.
- It is extremely reliable, safe and authentic.
- Time taken for recovery is very short. You will see noticeable results in less than a week after this procedure while getting to see marked improvements over the course for the next few weeks and months.
- Hair loss is controlled doesn’t recur after this procedure while the result looks very natural.
Non-Eligibility for a PRP treatment
- If you are suffering from malignancies or blood-borne diseases you should not go in for a PRP treatment.
- If you have a current infection you might not be able to sit for a PRP hair treatment.
- Patients suffering from cerebral palsy and Parkinson’s disease are not eligible for a PRP treatment.
- If you are currently pregnant or anemic, you shouldn’t opt for a PRP treatment.
- If you are currently suffering from any form of skin diseases you shouldn’t opt for PRP treatments either.
Consult a Dermatology specialist.
Best time and how many times can massage my breast in a day? And which oil is best for breast massage? I am 21 till not have normal breast growth. Do I have to take any hormone tests?
I need fairness in my face. And I am using medisalic cream everyday. Do you have any other cream for fairness?
I am 25 years old and having hair fall problem more than two years it started rapidly when I suffering from typhoid before two years yet not stopped I am using KESHKING capsule and hair oil please suggest me sir there anything that can I do for it.
I am 22 now, my forehead and my cheeks are full of scars and small small holes left after pimples. Please give me some remedy to cure scars.
6 Face Washing Mistakes that are Damaging Your Skin, Everyday!
Face-washing may be a simple everyday task that requires no great effort on your part. But when it’s not done right, it causes significant harm to your skin, each day. The mistakes that you may make while washing your face could lead to issues like irritation, dryness and even wrinkles. Read on to find out how you can avoid making these common errors, and save your skin from blemishes, ageing and lustreless look.
1. Using the wrong cleanser
The use of the wrong cleanser can throw your pH levels out of balance. The optimal pH balance of your skin is 5.5pH. This is the ideal level at which the thin protective layer on the surface of the skin (called acid mantle) can function to keep germs, toxins and bacteria at bay. You should therefore be picking your cleanser based on your skin type as it would come with the right pH balance.
2. Not cleaning your hands before touching the face
Always clean the germs and dirt of your hands first before moving onto your face. Ignoring this crucial first step can cause you to transfer all the bacteria and dirt of your hands on your face, giving rise to common skin problems such as acne, pimples and blackheads.
3. Using a pre-used washcloth
To avoid the filth from clogging your pores, always clean the washcloth that you use with an antiseptic to keep germs and bacteria at bay. Once you’re done washing your face, don’t rub the cloth all over your face but pat dry it.
4. Washing face using with hot water
When it comes to the water that you splash on your face, you should always use lukewarm or room temperature water. This is because hot water leaves your skin dry as it washes away the skin’s essential oils; and cold water can break the capillaries (fine blood vessels) of your skin. In contrast, mildly lukewarm water will keep your skin hydrated and healthy.
5. Not washing the face twice a day
Just as you shouldn’t ignore this important skin care habit that keeps your skin clean, you also shouldn’t go overboard with it. Excessive face-washing can hamper the natural oil production of your skin, giving rise to dryness and irritation as a result. Your skin requires the natural oil it produces to keep it smooth and supple. Ideally, you should wash your face twice daily - once in the morning for removing the bacteria and dirt that clogged your pores, and again at night before going to bed.
6. Rushing through the routine
Lastly, don’t rush through your cleansing routine. Make sure to properly rinse your face of cleanser completely, otherwise the residues would cause your skin to dry up later on, leading to skin irritation.
It is therefore very important to pay attention to all the little details that make up your face-washing routine. By doing it right, you get to achieve the clear and blemish-free skin that you always wanted.
I have oil scalp with dry hair and also hairfall. please help me to stop my hairfall. I am only 21 years old and very depressed from my hairfall.
Tennis toe is also known as runner’s toe since athletes are mostly runners; skiers and tennis players also get this injury often. Due to its ugly appearance, tennis toe is also known as a black toenail. This injury causes bleeding under the toe along with moderate to heavy pain. Although it is not considered to be type 1 serious injury, it can still force an athlete to abstain from participating in any events. The blood from the toenail might take its own sweet time to get out of the way. As a result, the recovery time for this injury can last for weeks together. This, unfortunately, is also an ideal condition for infection to set in.
How does it happen?
This condition may arise because of the friction between the toenail and the running shoes or constant downward pressure on the toe. In case if the shoe is tighter than normal, it can damage the toenail. If on the other hand, the shoe is very loose, it can result in similar condition due to heavy pressure on the nail. Tennis toe can also arise in a situation, if the toe constantly bangs the shoe from inside. Extreme hot weather may also result in toe swelling. Finally, one may encounter tennis toe if a blow is faced on the toe. Irrespective of the cause, the blood clots inside the nail resulting in swelling and pain. Too much damage might result in falling off of the toenail altogether.
1. If the tennis toe is minor, the injury resolves all by itself
2. The toenail should be clipped together to ensure that it does not result in any friction with the shoe.
3. During the injury, it is advised that a person wears bigger size shoes with wider toe space so that it does not result in any further irritation.
4. If the toenail is torn, make sure to tap it up so that adequate protection is there from outside forces.
5. In case the injury is serious a doctor might have to intervene and drain the blood with a surgical instrument.
6. Another medical solution is to remove the toenail surgically, drain the blood and tape it up for a good one week until new nail formation takes place.
1. Running shoes should be at least half a size bigger than the normal size.
2. Toenails should be regularly trimmed in order to avoid any injury.
3. If a person has a tendency of sweating too much, it makes sense to wear a pair of socks at all times.
4. While running, shoe laces should be tightened to avoid sudden friction between the toe and the shoe resulting into tennis toe.