Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashutosh MishraYour feedback matters!
Normal hair loss .how to take precautions. And is it possible to. Remove damaged dark. Skin to normal.
Hello sir. Mera skin me safed daag hogya hai ye bahot bura dikh rha hai please help kare es k liye koe medicine bataye.
I am 24 years old. My son turned 2 years on September 2015. My problem is, after weaning breast milk for my baby, my breast becomes too saggy. It looks ugly. I feel too bad about this. Is there any Shape up creams or remedy to shape by breast again.
I think it's a fungal infection. I've a lot of irritation in between the fingers of my leg. Skin in that part turns into white and peels off. Please suggest me a solution for this. Or suggest some good home remedies.
I am having pimples on my face and they are not going from long time. So can you tell me some medicines or treatment?
I am having itching near my inner thighs and the vaginal area since a month and I hAve noticed that part has become dark black in color. And now it has turned up like a patch (rah like thing with change in skin) still there is itching.
My hair is so thin and fall too much I have trouble this problem from so many time. I have used so shampoos but no benefit. please tell me treatment of this.
I do have acne prblm on my face which is always coming up again and again which never stop I want dat medicine which can put a stop on my acne n my dark spot. please give me a suggestion I want to be me again wit no mark on my face.
I am losing my hair so I want to know that how to control by medicine so please help me to do care of my hair grow my hair to big blackouts got my hair the grow to Costco black of Mr. jitendra kumar help me add day fast you can.
I have dark circles since 4 years that too very intense. No cream helped me. Aur no allopathic medicine.
Radiant, supple and youthful looking skin is everyone’s dream. However, due to pollution and incorrect nutrition habits, your skin tends to show signs of aging before it is supposed to.
To reverse the signs, you can avail certain daily habits, which will make your skin look radiant and keep it young for a long time:
- Hydrate inside out: It is crucial to drink water as it cleanses your skin from within and flushes out toxins, making it look radiant. Along with drinking enough water, you also need to use hydrating lotion and serums which moisturize and protect your skin from infections and bacteria.
- Increase your intake of Vitamin C: Many studies have proven that including more amount of vitamin C in your diet will help you keep your skin younger for long and keep aging signs such as fine lines and wrinkles at bay. Include more vitamin C rich food in your meals, such as citrus fruits, sprouts and bell peppers because they are crucial for the formation of collagen (building blocks of the skin) in your skin.
- Eat sorbitol rich fruits: A particular humectant (a substance that is used to retain moisture) called ‘sorbitol’ is responsible for adding sweetness to grapes, berries and plums. Including sorbitol rich fruits in your diet is a great solution as the humectant helps in absorbing and retaining moisture in your skin. The moisture content in your skin helps in keeping it radiant and youthful.
- Exfoliation is a must: Along with the basic skincare routine of cleansing, toning and moisturizing, you should also be exfoliating your skin. Exfoliation means removing a layer of dead skin and impurities by mild scrubbing. You can use a loofah or a pumice stone to exfoliate and get rid of the dead skin. Doing it once a week will ensure clean and clear skin which is free of impurities.
- Cut down on your dairy intake: Dairy products, including the organic ones, contain cow hormones, which stimulate the oil glands and pores in your skin; which is the main cause of acne and pimples. By cutting out dairy products, you can get an oil free, radiant skin. If you still feel the need to include dairy in your diet, opt for skimmed milk over full fat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.