Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ashutosh GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 30 weeks pregnant O-ve blood group having hemoglobin 10.2 .Weight 72 kg height 160 cm. Please suggest me how to improve hemoglobin by taking suitable diet.
Hello Doctor! My age is 31. My weight is 59 kg Trying for 2 years for pregnancy but no luck. I did 4 follicle cycles my follicle only grows in size even after Hcg Injections but no rupture no ovulation takes place. My cyles are regular I have proper 28 days cycle. My tubes are also open. My husband reports are normal. My Amh is low but I have follicles. I feel so disheartened every month as I do not ovulate. What is the problem with me does it mean my eggs are poor quality or do I have empty follicles. I have started walking daily I am doing kapil bharti and other fertility yoga exercises I am also doing self fertility massage. Will dhea supplements help me. I feel sad when I see that I have got my periods I keep hoping maybe this month I might get positive result but it never happens. Kindly help me with best treatment naturally.
1) Oral sex and anal sex are 100% safe
Yes, to your surprise, it is a sex myth and the truth is that all sexually transmitted diseases that are transferred through unprotected vaginal sex can also be caught through all kinds of anal or oral sex. Medical science has proved that there are more chances of catching an STD infection through unprotected anal sex as compared with oral or vaginal sex.
2) First time sex will not make you pregnant
You can never foresee when odds are against you so you should not take the risk. A woman is as likely to conceive with first time sex as she will do anytime in her later life provided she does so in her fertile days.
3) Having sex during periods will never make you pregnant
Logically speaking, there are no chances of getting pregnant when you have your periods but if someone has a longer cycle or bleeds between the periods, it is quite possible. Moreover, when a woman has a short cycle and she has sex by last two to three days of her menstrual cycle, she can conceive because sperms will stay in her body for up to 72 hours.
4) Two condoms work better than one
One condom is enough to get the job done and there is no need to use two. In America, they test each latex condom for holes before packing it to the box. Regular and correct use of condoms will save you from many sexually transmitted diseases and other sex consequences.
5) Drinking alcohol guarantees better performance in bed
No, this is not true because alcohol takes out your ability to make sensible decisions and you can make risky choices. When you’re drunk, you can decide to have sex with someone you don’t want otherwise. It will not spice up the experience rather it can give you regrets.
Hi, My wife is pregnant (7 weeks. Due to urgent I need to travel around 400 km. Is it safe? Can I use multi axle bus for journey? If not ok, please suggest a options. If bus ok means which is comfortable sleeper or semi sleeper?
I took contrakit to terminate my 7 week pregnancy but nothing happened no cramping no bleeding what I feel is dairheoa and white discharge. Whats happening to me.
My right tube is blocked due to ectopic pregnancy last year and other tube is healthy and patent. Will l take much time to conceive as I am unable to conceive last 3 months. Please advice me what should I do as I have done hsg test also.
Hlo mam m 30 years old married girl I want to ask you kya periods me 4th day k baad 3 din karne se pregnancy ho sakti h coz 2 din se I want to eat spicy food please tell me.
Health benefits of Cashew
Cashew nuts or cajus as we know them in India are widely loved and used in almost every course of food, from starters and snacks to the main course to dessert. Apart from being a delectable food, it also has numerous health benefits. Few of them are:
1. When compared to other nuts, they contain low fat content which is in the form of oleic acid. Oleic acid is good for the heart. Cashews also happen to be free of cholesterol and have anti-oxidants which help keep the heart healthy.
2. Magnesium present in the cashews helps them to prevent the rise in blood pressure.
3. One major benefit of cashew nuts is that they help fight cancer. They have high copper content and also have flavonoids called proanthocyanidins which help fight cancer cells in colon cancer.
4. The copper in cashews helps in maintaining the right color of the hair.
5. Cashews have magnesium and calcium, both of which are important for bone health.
6. The magnesium in cashews ensures that there is enough magnesium on the bones' surface and calcium cannot enter the nerve cells, thus ensuring healthy nerves.
7. Cashews have selenium, magnesium, and copper which all act as antioxidants.
8. They help in growth, digestion, and development of the body.
9. Despite being considered fatty, cashews have good cholesterol. Despite popular belief, it is good to eat cashew at least once or twice a week.
10. The risk of developing gallstones reduces by one-fourth, with a daily intake of cashew nuts.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: How Healthy Being a VEGAN Really is?