Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashutosh GargYour feedback matters!
My wife is diabetic and presently on insulin morning 21u and evening 17u along with one oral tablet in afternoon. She has recently started taking BGR 34one tablet twice (morning /evening. Please advise me if BGR34 will be effective or other medicine which would help to reduce insulin dose thanks.
I m 22 male. Sometimes I feel like I ve fever Bt it's remain jst for while. When I consult to general physician he said nutrition deficiency. He gave me tablet Bt It didn work.
I suffer from acute acidity whenever I consume something oily like paratha, samosa or even roti. Please advise.
uterus - anteverted. Measures 8.4 x 3.2 x 3.1 - Endometrial thickness: 5 mm Right Ovary - measures 3.9 x 1.3 cm. E/o 3.5 x 4.1 cms anechoic lesion filed with fine membrananous network seen. Normal ovarian vascularity seen. Impression - S/o Right hemorrhagic ovarian cyst. What treatment should the patient be given. Is there any thing serious patient should worry abt? Her left ovary is removed because of dermoid cyst just 3 months back. Any chance of relation b/w left ovary dermoid and now right ovary cyst.
Dear Dr, I have undergone semen analysis for checking fertility, the result shows sperm count is Nil so I wanna understand even 1 germ also not in my sperm or only dead sperms are there if its so please advice me how to improve my sperm count.
My wife's LMP was 23rd july. We came to know about pregnancy on 5th of september. We did USG which showed 7.8 mm gestational sac without foetal heartbeat and it said 5 weeks and 4 days pregnancy. I.e on 5th september. Now yesterday my wife's TSH report was more than 60. Which I rechecked in same laboratory by giving another sample. At present my wife is not having any complains. Can it be hypothyroid or it might be false report? If she is having hypothyroidism and its already over 6 weeks can it have adverse effect on baby's development? Can baby come with problem of mental retardation or something else?
I am worried because I've got dry cough since 3 weeks. I am coating my tongue with ayurvedic medicine (kanthika) every day and tried gargling with hot water and salt and using pepper in my food and soups but all of these didn't help much. What should I do? I am currently on Rejuvinex Cdr for 2 more weeks so please suggest accordingly. I prefer Ayurvedic treatment anytime!
Mix Onion juice with Honey in equal quantity (100+100 grams) and boil it when onion water evaporates completely off the flame. Then add 4-5 pinches of Mace (javitri) powder, 4-5 pinches of Cloves powder and 4-5 pinches of Saffron powder in it. Take ¼ teaspoon daily 2 times in a day. The best remedy to improve men’s health.
A healthy diet is one which will improve not just your physical health, but your mental health as well. It is essentially concerned with healthy nutrients and essential amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. A healthy diet can be obtained by consuming the correct proportion of vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods.
The following section focuses upon how to have healthy and controlled diet in and out of home for yourself and your family!
1. Tips for your family
- Have the food as slowly as possible.
- Have small quantities of food at one time.
2. At home
- Eat on small plates to control having extra quantities of food.
- While doing the monthly shopping of groceries, buy the food in small containers to make yourself aware of how much you are consuming.
- Try to have meat, poultry and seafood with herbs and spices instead of sauces or gravies.
3. Outside home
- While having food at restaurant, have lighter version of the food. Foods rich in gravies and spices can adversely affect your health.
- Experience mindfully the experience of tasting the delicious food. This is good both for your physical as well as mental health.
- Avoid having desserts immediately after food if possible.
- Try to have healthier foods like fresh fruits, sorbets, whole grains and other lighter versions of your choice of foods. Carefully notice the amount of food you are consuming no matter whatever you eat!
- Try to start your meal with broth-based soup or green salad. Order a healthier version of the food first and foremost in order to avoid being influenced by the choices of others who are having the meal with you.
4. Tips solely focused on and for your family
- Be a role model for your child by showing how to have smaller and required portions of the food, especially those with high calories.
- Teach them by offering healthy foods and letting them to choose the amount they want to eat.
- Encourage them to have plain water when thirsty. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Dear DR, My wife (age: 24) is suffering by hearing loss of her left ear. I am from kolkata. I have visited lots of clinic here but all of them used to tell me that there have no chance for recovering. They told me nerve is totally damaged. So please tell me if there is any chance for me. Symptoms: 1. Hearing loss of left ear 2. Huge pain suddenly (lots of pills already taken) 3.Senseless due to pain.Please tell.
How can I prevent myself from a chickenpox when a person staying with me is suffering from the disease. Is there any medicine for preventing chickenpox?
Hello doctor. My mother suffered in heart problem, she conserved the doctor, then the doctor says small hole in the heart valve and she is very fat also. The doctor says reduce the weight is quickly because it will allow the heart attack very easily. She has take diet also, she will take oat's continuously in breakfast. So how to she reduce the weight, place give suggest this problem, then it will help to safe my mother's life.
My husband is 38 years old. He has got typhoid 3 times in4-5 years. What shall I do so that it would not happen again?
Diabetes mellitus is a chronic condition wherein the body doesn’t metabolise sugar properly. Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, is responsible for carrying the sugar or glucose, from the bloodstream to the individual cells. When the pancreas fails to produce insulin, glucose builds up in your bloodstream and enters your urine. Homeopathy focuses on the overall health of the individual. Homeopathic medicines for diabetes include:
1. Abroma Augusta: This homeopathic medicine is best for diabetics who have weak muscles, increased appetites and frequent urination.
2. Phosphorus: If symptoms include weak vision, Phosphorus is the best remedy for it.
3. Syzygium Jambolanum: This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for diabetes mellitus. It acts efficiently and promptly in lowering sugar levels.
4. Phosphoric acid: If you feel exhausted or weak all the time, either physically or mentally, then Phosphoric acid is beneficial. Weak memory, forgetfulness and numb feet are also treated with Phosphoric acid.
5. Gymnema Sylvestre: Sometimes, diabetics drastically lose weight and have low energy levels. Gymnema Sylvestre is an excellent remedy for such symptoms.
Sometimes one or more homeopathic medicines may be combined to treat symptoms of diabeties. Some common combinations include:
1. Lachesis, Arnica, Belladonna and Phosphorus are combined in a treatment to treat retinopathy, which is damage to the eyes caused by diabetes.
2. Serum Anguillae, Arsenic Album and Lycopodium are used together to treat kidney damage (nephropathy) in diabetics.
3. Helonias, Sulphur and Phosphoric acid are taken to deal with neuropathy or nerve problems such as numbness in feet and hands.
4. Syzygium Jambolanum is combined with Secale Cornutum to treat skin ulcers, which is a common problem among diabetics.
5. For people suffering from constipation due to diabetes, Natrum Sulph, Defloratum and Carlsbad are the best medicines.
6. To improve weak memory, Phosphoric acid, Nux Vom and Kali Phos are the best remedies for diabetics.
7. Sometimes diabetics complain of extreme, incapacitating weakness. To improve energy and boost overall health, Carbo Veg, Phosphoric acid, Phosphorus and Arsenic Album are recommended.