Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashoka Pali
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashoka PaliYour feedback matters!
I am having digestion problem. No clear motion in da morning. Due to which m feeling uneasy weak n lethargy to work. I always feel like I do not hav strength in my leg n I feel lik sitting or lying down. please suggest some cure.
Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome(AIDS) is caused by a virus called Human Immunodeficiency virus (HIV). It should be remembered that it is not necessary that a person having HIV is suffering from AIDS or will inevitably result in it. The illness damages the immune system of the person and makes them more vulnerable to diseases and infections. As the syndrome progresses, opportunistic infections attack the patient, ultimately causing their death.
What are the causes of AIDS?
The virus is spread by person-to-person contact like:
1. Through sexual contact.
2. By sharing the same needle or through blood transfusion.
3. The disease can be spread from mother to the newborn child.
What are the symptoms of AIDS?
1. You may have a high fever or suffer from constant diarrhea which may last for weeks.
2. Red rashes may appear on your skin.
3. You may feel weak and tired all the time.
4. You may have excessive sweating, particularly at night.
5. Your muscles and joints may ache.
6. Your swollen glands don’t heal for weeks.
What are the complications related to AIDS?
During the last stage of infection, there is a high risk of having life-threatening diseases.These include:
1. Infections to the nervous system like meningitis, peripheral neuropathy.
2. Inflammation in the lower end of the esophagus.
3. Cancers like cervical cancer, neck cancer, and lymphomas.
Can AIDS be treated with homeopathy?
Homeopathic treatment can be of a great help for such patients. It can boost up not only physical health but mental health too. It can combat opportunistic infections very effectively by boosting up the immunity of the patient. There are marvellous results with homeopathic medicines tried in Africa (an epidemic zone for AIDS). Many patients of AIDS are still waiting to die after using homeopathy and their quality of life has improved drastically. Homeopathy works by modulating the immunity which is an important factor in AIDS patient. Some of the homeopathy medicine used to treat symptoms of AIDS are:
2. Arsenic iodum
6. Kali carbonicum
7. Calcaria iodum
9. Arsenica Album
These medications can be used in conjuction with ART or antiretroviral therapy along with other treatments and has been shown to be very effective in alleviating some of the commonly encountered symptoms of AIDS related complications. But utmost care must ensured and these medicines should not be taken without consulting a homeopathic doctor.
My father is having problem of frequent Urination. He is not having any other disease or disorder. Please Suggest any specific ayurvedic medicine for it. Thanks.
I have a constant rash between the inner walls of my thighs, been there for more than a month, even though I wear clean underwear. And am hygienic and change the inner wear often. Also had some concerns on ED. Been facing that a bit often, and have been taking vigora 50 to compensate. Any suggestions? Or who to visit?
I have so much weakness in body I can't eat full plate food while eating food I get some vomit so what I should do.
Dear Dr, I am taking Ayurveda medicine for that rog thats Ashwagandha powder, shatavari ,kaunch beej and sweat musli for last 1 month. After taking these powder and going for passing the urine some smell is there. Please tell what is reason for bad smell when passing urine. Thanks a lot.
When an organ residing in a cavity such as the abdomen tries to push through the muscular layer it resides, it is called as hernia.
Though said to be genetic, hernias can be caused by things such as improper heavy lifting, incorrect posture, or chronic constipation and as a result of surgical complication or injury. Factors like obesity, pregnancy, smoking, chronic lung disease aggravate the severity of the hernia. It is believed that about 27% of all males and 3% of females can have a hernia during their lifetime.
Types of Hernias-
- Inguinal hernia - The groin is the most common area, where the abdomen pushes through a weak spot in the lower abdominal wall, causing a protrusion into the inguinal canal. More common in men than women.
- Hiatal hernia - The abdomen has the diaphragm separating it from the thoracic cavity in the upper border. When it pushes through the diaphragm, a hernia is caused and there is almost always associated food reflux in these cases. Though the most common cause is associated old age, due to muscle weakness, there also are cases of congenital hiatal hernias.
- Umbilical hernia - The abdomen finds a weak layer along its length and protrudes through the skin on the stomach. Most commonly seen in babies around the bellybutton, it gradually corrects itself on its own. Quiet rare in adults, seen during pregnancy and in chronic obese people.
- Incisional - These are post-surgical, and happen when the organ protrudes through the weakened wall due to surgery. The abdomen is again the most common area and the hernia can happen either onto the external surface or internally, when they are called ventral hernias. These are the most frequent types, though hernia affects other organs like the spine, brain, appendix, etc.
Treatment - This includes a combination of constant monitoring followed by a decision to do surgical treatment. Hiatal hernias and umbilical hernias can be monitored for a while before deciding on surgery. Inguinal hernias may require surgery earlier in the stage. Post-surgery, a mesh is placed to hold back the tissue in its corrected place. The umbilical hernia in children could be self-limiting. If it does not get auto-corrected in the first year of life, that also would qualify for a surgical treatment. Dependent on each patient, hernias need to be managed under medical supervision.