Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok TuliYour feedback matters!
Insulin is the most common treatment prescribed for people affected with diabetes. Diabetes is condition where high amounts of glucose prevail in the blood for an extended period of time. However, there are some drugs that offer an alternative to insulin in treating diabetes, which are:
- Liraglutide: Liraglutide is a glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) drug that causes the body to release greater amounts of insulin so as to facilitate the movement of glucose from the blood to the cells. People with type 2 diabetes generally use this treatment. It slows the digestion process and can cause symptoms of headache and nausea.
- Pramlintide: It's an artificially produced version of amylin. It is taken by both type 1 and type 2 diabetic patients, facilitates slower digestion of food and therefore, controls release of sugar in the blood. It can cause tiredness and nausea.
- Dulaglutide:This treatment is for people affected with type 2 diabetes and it is administered once a week. It causes more insulin to be released and pass the glucose to the cells. It can cause loss of appetite, nausea and abdominal cramps as side effects.
- Albiglutide: This treatment facilitates pancreas to release insulin and limits the glucagon hormone production. It is used by type 2 diabetes patients who have not taken well to other treatments. The side effects are skin reaction, respiratory tract infection and nausea.
- Exenatide: It is a drug that causes pancreas to release insulin that facilitates movement of glucose to cells. It is a treatment for type 2 diabetes and it restricts release of glucagon in the body. The possible side effects are acidity, constipation and vomiting.
Related Tip: "Living Well with Type 2 Diabetes"
My son is 10 months old. From how many months water is given to kids? I give him milk, juices (including water however), but not water as a whole.
My daughter was 10 months old. Her weight is 6.7. She is soo active, but the problem is not gaining properly. Her birth weight is 2.4.Wat was the food to feed her to gain weight.
My grand son 2 months baby is suffering with chronic constipation and the pope is very hard. He gets motion only if we apply Glicerin suppository otherwise suffering very hard. Please advise to avoid his problem ?
Hello Dr. My 2 months old son is allergic to lactose and fructose. .now he is on soy formula zerolac But I have seen a lot of side effects of soy famula milk please tell me in detail what is I do now? ?
I am having 19 Months girl baby, her legs are in bow shape. Can we give homeopathic medicine to cure this legs. If so how long we need to continue.
My 1 year infant has redness in the right eye. I guess it was bcos of shampoo usage. Can you please give me any suggestions about what is to be done! thank you.
My baby is 17 months old. Having fever. She is not eating anything. Shall I give her tropicana fruit juice. Is it good for babies. Or advice me a healthy drink.
1 and half month baby not having motion for last 2 days and also facing gas problem. Suggest please.
My son is 7 months old and he is diagnosed for retinoblastoma it is in advanced stage doctor said he has to undergo for chemotherapy one cycle of chemo is already done can you pls suggest me the best doctor to cure this. I am from bangalore.
My baby is 1.6 years old. She eats nothing. I tried many ways. Not evn angrily happily plsyfully. I tried various food. Bt all waste. She remains hungry. Bt evn thn whn I try to feed her. She cries a lot. She not evn want to explore food. Whn plate comes whether it has colors or of different texture. She runs away. She has reduced lots of weight. M getting hopeless now. Evn the food she likes, she wats for 2 days only. Thn again blank. What should I do. Please please help me.
Hello Doctor, my baby is 4.5 month old now. He did not smile & always see towards forehead. My baby weight around 5.3 kg, birth weight was 2.5 kg. Baby born at 36 week pregnancy & till date he did not rollover & did not keep his neck strong. We consult doctor here, doctor prescribed rapigrow, vit d & multivitamin. He had done all the blood & stool check up & ultra sound of brain & did not found anything abnormal. Could you advise what to check further?
Hi Doctor my Daughter (4.6 years) has fever since 5 days, last month she has detected typhoid of early stage then have given her dose of Taxim o forte 5 days. Now from past 5 days she is again fever when she sleep in night or afternoon. I has done test of widal but its came negative. Kindly suggest can I give her now azithromycin as prescribed by our doctor.
Please guide me regarding vaccination for my daughter she is 15 month old every doctor has there own chart I am. Confused which chart to follow. Last vaccination I have done chickenpox, hepatitis A, MMR 1 dose.
5 months infant is attacked from cold for 3 days, how to cure? Which syrup is suitable to the infant?
Asthma is controllable and not curable, as it is due to chronic inflammation of air tubes which lead to hyper responsiveness of airways to external factors. It may go into remission. Use of laba and ICS combination by inhalation with spacer in most cases is able to control symptoms of asthma that is wheeze, chest tightness, cough and breathlessness. Once the symptoms are under control, then patient can take maintenance dose of ICS by inhalation with spacer to keep the inflammation in the airways under control. Avoid tigers of asthma like extreme of temperature change, dust, smoke, pollution and allergens.