Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
I am 28years old I have black scars of pimple and I m not married. Please help me getting rid of this marks.
My age is 20 years and many rashes from many days 3-4 years at lower side. And it also generate on face from 5-6 month. At left side face. So please suggest me good rashes cream and tablets. Please tell me name of these tablets. So I will purchase here and also best rushed cream. So it will remove permanently. Thank you sir.
Facial hair in women can be an embarrassing and touchy subject. While people may notice it and avoid speaking about it, the stare that lasts for just a second longer on your face will be uneasy. It is time you get rid of it and stop grabbing more attention than you need:
1. Hide it: Some of the most common methods to hide facial hair are bleaching, threading, waxing, depilation or electrolysis. Each of these methods have their advantages and disadvantages. Bleaching, for example, masks the hair for a while and gives it a golden tinge which still makes it less visible. Threading or waxing has to be undertaken at periodic intervals and both may result in thicker hair growth in the surrounding areas. Women who are regular with their body care regimen can try these methods.
2. Destroy it: Use a tweezers to pull it out: This one mostly works on the instinct that you get when you see the hair. It works if you don't have too much hair and just a couple here and there that can be easily pulled out. Sterilize the tweezers with alcohol to avoid infection. You will have to grip near the root and give a firm pull to get rid of the whole thing. It is painful but if done right it can last 3-8 weeks before its replacement shows up.
3. Shave it: Yes, women do it too. Apply a shaving gel or foam and use a disposable razor to clip the hair. Though this is relatively less painful, hair growth afterwards is quite fast so you'll have to be careful to add it to your schedule often enough.
4. Try natural methods: It is slow but cheap and reliable. The visible effects of using natural ingredients for hair removal happens only over a period of time but the results are well worth the wait. Turmeric powder is an ancient remedy for facial and body hair - so much so that Indian brides follow a traditional 'haldi' routine before their wedding. Other natural ingredients you can try include gram flour (besan) and sugar was. You can also give a good rub with a pumice stone.
5. Try Electrolysis: It is the only permanent method but is tedious and requires multiple sessions. It is usually recommended if there are few thick hair limited to one part of body. In this method hair root is destroyed with the help of thin metallic probe connected to a machine through which electricity is delivered to hair roots.
6. Try a laser treatment: Laser is one of the most effective treatments for unwanted body hair. The bright beams of heat and light from the laser directly reaches the roots of the hair, removing it and preventing re-growth for a fair period of time. The downside is that it'll take a few months and prove to be expensive but the results can be well worth the wait as it can permanently remove hair. You may also need multiple sittings to destroy the hair growth completely. If peace of mind is your criteria, then go for it.
If excessive hair is stopping you from living and enjoying your life, consult a professional who can help you find a way.
Homeopathic treatment of urticaria
In my practice, I have been hugely successful in helping patients get rid of this irritating problem. Most of the patients had been getting these urticarial eruptions for months on end and had been using anti allergic medicines for a long time but with only temporary relief.
All of the patients were cured in a short period of couple of months of regular homeopathic treatment. Once the hives were cured, there was no recurrence even after all homeopathic remedies were stopped. To top this, you have the added assurance that these natural medicines for urticaria are completely safe and do not have any side effects at all. Also, these medicines are not habit forming and once cured, you will not need to take any medicine at all.
I am 24 years old house wife. There are some small scars on my face. I want a clear healthy skin. How can I got it.
I have skin problem, my skin is very sensitive and so many dark spot available in my face. So please tell me the solution?
I've oily skin. Over the period my skin has become so dull and dark though it was not the condition before. Hw do I regain my skin fairness and how to control the oil and dullness from face? Suggest me a regular plan to be followed.
Actually recently I m suffering from fungal infections that is round in shape on my back infections are almost over but the marks or patches r present that shows the black my skin so what can I do for removing?
I have hair lose problem. Last two years my hair falling very heavy. I have dandruff problem also. please tel me what I do?
Otoplasty is a surgical procedure where modifications are made in the shape and size of the ear. This procedure can only be carried put after the ears are fully developed, that is after the age of 5. This surgery can be used to improve the functionality as well as the appearance of the ear.
The reasons why people opt for otoplasty are-
- If the ears are relatively large in comparison to the face
- When the ear sticks out excessively from the head
- Problems caused by any previous surgery
Incisions are either made through the back of the ear or through the inner creases of the ear. Once the incision is made, then the excess skin or cartilage is eliminated. After completion of the surgery, the incisions are closed by stitches. The entire process generally lasts for up to two hours.
After the stitching is done, the ears are covered with bandages. Once the bandages are removed from the ear, a loose headband is worn to provide support to the ears while sleeping.
Risks associated with the surgery
There are certain risks associated with this surgery, like:
- Formation of the scars due to the surgery
- An asymmetric appearance of the ears as the healing process may affect it
- Decreased skin sensitivity in the adjoining area
- The stitches in the ear can cause inflammation in the skin. It may also lead to an abnormal shape where the ears have a pulled back appearance
- Like other surgeries, bleeding and infection may occur
Post procedural care
The following precautions should be taken after completion of otoplasty:
- The headband should be used constantly after the surgery for about two months
- Direct exposure to the sun should be avoided
- If rash forms after the bandages are removed then consult a medical professional