Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok TondonYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, My facial skin is getting tanned over a couple of months. What should I do to regain my lost fairness. and what should I do to prevent tanning?
Hi, sir I want to know is skin whitening injection good if yes so I want your suggestion where to buy.
I am 20 years .my hairs are falling too much and are thinning too please provide an effective solution for this.
I am 19 years old man and I am experiencing hair fall for last 1 year. What should i do? Please advise.
One of my relative recently developed a wart/mole kind of thing in her lower lip, though it was not hurting her, we consulted a doctor and she was advised to get it removed by a small surgery. When I asked the doctor out of curiosity, I came to know that it was a papilloma tumour or so. Could you please advise more on this. Can this also lead to other medical conditions/cancers. Etc. What should be the next course of action.
Hello mam/ sir. I have so many facial hair and spots. Due to that m feel embracing. please suggest me.
I am 25 years old male and I have hair fall problem and my hair's are also thin. I lost my hair volume. I tried so many things but didn't get results. please help me.
My lips gets rough feels fine sand like on touching. Which gets ok after few days. and reoccurs. Its very irritating. What could be the reason. Kindly help.
What is solution of gynecomastia. If operation then is it major or minor. How much time to recover from surgery.
I am 23 years fair skin tone but I have dark tan on my hands and leg. Am allergies with lime .kindly provided some remedies for my tan.
- Offers various minerals helpful in hair growth.
- It is easy to use and has no side-effects.
- Follow your beetroot treatment properly for best results.
Mam how does the onion, helps n reducing hairfall nd regrowth it. Say me in specified, I am 22 old guy have some baldness n front nd have constant hairfall better it's reduced ryt nw, I am frm bangalore I hair wash with evr alternative days mam.
I'm 20 years old, I have pimple and scar problem. I want to get rid of scars. Can you suggest me something?
I have mole in my bottom right of nose. Please suggest me the safe option to remove it in Bangalore. Will laser be best option? What would be the price and where I can find the clinic?
I have lots of scars on my face due to pimples and my skin get darker due to fine scars on my face. Please suggest possible treatment that will reduce scars and reduce my melanin. Thanks in advance.
I am facing blackheads problems with less pimples but these blackheads appear to be more disturbing on my face and even after clean up they appear again and again. So please recommend me the method to remove blackheads and to prevent them.
I have small problem in my skin like I have a lot of small black colored boils in my legs and I use same soap never changed but still that things are not going even I taught it was initially because of socks and now I'm in home age 22 after completion of college still this issue persists please help. Also I'm getting white patches on face when I'm in A. C.
Possibly the most common skin problem in the world, acne is the inflammation of the skin pores when excess oil and dead skin cells clog them. Acne can manifest in many forms such as blackheads and whiteheads, and papules among others. More than the acne, the scars they leave behind tend to cause the most grief as they look quite unsightly. There are multiple modern dermatological treatments which can help you resolve this problem. Some of the treatments that are commonly used are mentioned below –
- Chemical Peels: This is one of the most common methods used for the treatment of acne scars. Specially mixed chemical formulations are used to dissolve away the top layer of the skin which contains most of the scars. Once the top layer goes away, the new layer of skin which regenerates doesn’t have the scars.
- Light Therapies and Laser Treatments: There are many types of laser and light therapies which use a focused light to burn away the top layer of the skin to regenerate it and reduce the scar. Certain specialized lasers use high-intensity pulses to treat raised acne scars specifically.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: One of the most popular and commonly found treatments, is dermabrasion. This method uses an electrical machine that removes the top layer of skin which is akin to sanding. However, this is a fairly invasive option and will require some time for recovery. A less invasive procedure is microdermabrasion which uses finer instruments for this purpose and tends to have lesser downtime.
- Dermal Filler Injections: These injections are used to plump up certain areas of skin which need to be treated. Most of them work on the principle of boosting collagen which is responsible for healing the skin. Once boosted, collagen works to fill gaps and regenerate new skin. However, most of these are temporary and only last for about a year or so.
- Incisions Under the Skin: Sub-cision or subcutaneous incision uses a tuned surgical probe to separate the scar tissues of acne from the normal skin. This will result in the skin to rise and thus flatten the dent of the acne scar.
- Autologous Fat Transfer: A form of therapy which is becoming popular very quickly, this method uses fat taken from one area of your body and injected into the scar area. This results in raising the depressed areas of the skin and flattening the scars. However, fat is easily absorbed within the body and thus the effect may diminish within some time. You may be needed to redo the procedure over regular periods.
- Cryotherapy: The area around the scar is frozen in a targeted manner which results in the scar tissue falling over and exposing newer skin which is smooth and devoid of scarring. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.