Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashok Thapa
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok ThapaYour feedback matters!
During sex my girlfriend feels pain till we last it. Y its is so. I had heard that pain is for small tym. Bt it does not stop till we last sex?
Helo doctor today I had used climax spray for 3rd time ,15 min before the intercourse ,bt my penis goes too small just after applying it & now its being 8 hours till now there is no movement in my penis. Please help me to resist this effect of climax spray.
My wisdom tooth is growing at the age of 32. Went to Dr. He prescribed painkillers and antibiotics. For 3 days. What should I do. He told for extraction. But my parents were telling no need of extraction. What should I do.
My face skin is very oily and dull, I used many face cream and face wash wash but it not give such result so for fairness look what should I do?
What are allowed foods for kidney failure patients they are suffering from this condition around one year.
Im suffering from hair fall I used many shampoos but no result What I do now. Suggest any best shampoo to stop my hair fall.
I am 18 years and I had my periods on may 3rd to may 7th, my husband rubbed his penis and semen contact occurred and light penetration happened on may 10 th, now I got my periods on June 2ndbut it was only for two days blood with clots came but it suddenly stopped in the evening on 3rd day there was little bleeding and on fourth day blood came but without clots and this was not similar as my regular periods am I pregnant? Is it implantation bleeding? Is it spotting? Is it miscarriage.
They'll benefit for you too and here's why
There is still a misconception that only women use cosmetics. Here's news that won't break your heart or bank balance. Smart, successful and famous men use cosmetics too. They know that it enhances them physically, aesthetically and emotionally. It will be good for you too.
Debunking the myth
Before committing yourself to using essential cosmetic products designed and manufactured specifically with men in mind, you need to rid yourself of the notion that it is unmanly to use cosmetics. Since its earliest introduction, confident men have used cosmetics unashamedly with full knowledge of its inherent value to them.
Why masculine men should be using cosmetics
Active men sweat a lot, burning more calories than the average desk worker or couch potato. And have you ever wondered why famous sportsmen are so handsome? Now you know. The use of cosmetics stretches well beyond just making a man look good. It benefits his skin and improves the skin's ability to discard excess waste tissue.
Health and beauty benefits
Well-known actors use cosmetics not as a form of vanity but as an essential tool of trade. Often overlooked are the health benefits. Rugged men of the past have been guilty of not taking care of their skin, sometimes with unforeseen and even deadly consequences!
Many products are geared towards enhancing the longevity of men's skin. Some products are recommended by registered dermatologists who specialize in healing damaged skin cells that require rejuvenation. Short of dermatological advice, guys can read the product labels of their new cosmetics packs or consult with in-store beauticians or pharmacists on how to use the products correctly.
• Oily skin - It is not uncommon for grown men to have severe cases of acne. Many men, however, still have extremely oily skin usually caused by increased physical activity and daily stress. But, for those who do have acne, it is recommended that they use cosmetics which contain a solution of benzoyl peroxide.
• Spots - Soft, skin-friendly cleansers which don't burn and are ideal as after-shave balms, contribute healthily towards reducing or eliminating horrible looking blemishes which are caused for a number of reasons related to improper skin care.
• Sun scares - One essential addition to the cosmetics pack should always be a form of good protection against the sun's UV rays. For this, a good sunscreen with an SPF 20 rating (or higher) is recommended.
So guys, what are the most welcome benefits for you? Remember those health benefits. Keeping your skin healthy will also contribute towards a younger-looking you. Looking your best will lead to more opportunities with the ladies. More importantly for some, your personal appearance - clothing and clean-looking skin tones - will rub off well in the boardroom.
Three good choices
Men new to cosmetics can take heart that not much is needed to refresh them in a healthy, glowing way. The bare essentials are all that are needed. As basic, entry level products, men should look out for cleansing products, lotions and gels which contain a combination of healthy, natural ingredients which take care of a number of typically masculine toiletry needs.
• Cleansers - Look out for cleaning products that contain natural ingredients such as cucumber and green tea. An effective gentle moisturizer will contain glycolic acid which originates from sugar cane. For those with oily skin, soap-free solutions that contain salicylic acid are recommended.
• Sun factor lotions - The recommended lotions will greatly reduce the risks of skin cancer while exfoliating the skin. Two key ingredients to look out for in your anti-UV pack are the minerals titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. They act as militant blockers which can absorb the sun's rays.
• Gel - By now, most men know that gel is much better than conventional shaving creams. Look out for gels which contain natural ingredients such as lemon and orange extracts. It works nicely as a cure for razor burn.
Eco-choices for the man of the future
Apart from looking after himself, today's modern man cares more about the environment. Now that he has his own, small range of cleansing cosmetics to work with, he has discarded hundreds of harmful chemicals traditionally found in soaps, deodorants, shampoos and after-shave lotions. He also knows that by contributing towards the sustainability of his local environment, he is recreating a healthier, newer man.
Proving your manhood no longer means denying yourself cosmetics and it takes a real man to acknowledge the importance of looking after himself. Today's 21st century man embraces the use of cosmetics and fully appreciates the many benefits of their daily use.