Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok ThapaYour feedback matters!
I had bone break fever last month. Now I am well. But after the fever I developed joint pain. Now the joint pain has increased a lot and it has affected my daily work. I am unable to walk properly and unable to hold heavy items with my hands. In my last blood test 15-20 days back ESR was between 35-40. Please advice.
I am an diabetic and am suffering from type 2 diabetes I take Zoryl M2 Forte 2 times in a day and some times feel that my sugar levels are high, what should I do?
Sir I'm suffering by a strong headache since from the last night. What should I do for that? & I'm also suffering a little worm. What is reason behind that?
I am suffering from bleeding in sperm releasing at the sleep time. Please help me to know what actually I am. suffering from and what are the preventions.
Sir, I have slight cough for more than 3 weeks even after taking the cough syrup.Is it a serious matter.
Sir. My thora mota ho gaya hu. Mera waight 85 kg ho gaya hai my. 70 kg tak aana chahta hu. Please upay bataye. Mera age 26 hai.
I am 25 years old girl. I have knee pain for last one month in my left side leg. So suggest some pain relief cream for that.
I'm 25 year married have 3 years baby I'm so lin my weight is 43kg I'm eating well but I can't become fat so any medicine tips to me give.
How to treat acne scars naturally and effectively using ayurveda treatment and home medicine or herbs like need basil etc.
I am a lady of 45 years Diabetic-2 type patient. Would you please prescribe me my daily diet chart? i am taking Pioz MFG2 twice daily , Voglitor 0.3 MD twice daily during lunch and dinner and one vitamin tab. Cardexamine. Would you kindly tell me about my medicine and diet chart. My PP 187 and fasting 169.
I have grey hair during some past weak and they are spreading enormously fast. How can I stop to grow?
Dear sir my age is 29 year but my Wright is very leas its 46 kg. I AM eating every think but my body not develop what can I do?
How to identify you or your loved one might be struggling with Depression?
Most of us have faced the feeling of being weighed down by life's harsh realities and have been sad or low for a long while. It is very common to be upset for some time and most people recover from this feeling and start smiling again in a short span of time. But, if you or any of your loved ones are almost always very sad and this spirit is affecting your daily life considerably, then chances are you might be undergoing a phase of depression.
Here are certain signs to watch out for to determine whether you are struggling with depression.
1. Cultivation of a pessimistic approach about everything in life - You feel a sense of hopelessness and that your situation in life will always be the same without any improvement is a sure shot sign that you are suffering from depression.
2. Sudden variation in weight or appetite - If you suddenly find that you've lost or gained a significant amount of weight without any substantial reason, then chances are high that it is happening because of your depression.
3. A significant change in sleeping patterns - If you've been experiencing insomnia lately or have got a habit of oversleeping, then these might be symptoms of depression.
4. Feeling of guilt without any particular reason - If you have started feeling guilty or constantly blame yourself for everything you've done in the past then the reason behind this may be your state of depression.
5. Anger or irritated mood - Having a low level of tolerance, getting angry quickly or always being in an irritated mood can be a prominent sign of depression.
6. Displaying an uninteresting behaviour towards regular activities - If you no longer feel pleasure in pursuing your favourite activities or things from daily life like hobbies; socialising doesn't interest you anymore then it can be a warning sign for you. In such cases, you can visit a psychiatrist to get treatment for depression.
Related Tip: Can Depression Really Increase Creativity?