Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok ThapaYour feedback matters!
My child is 2 years & 2 months old but he is not speaking anything, just random words he speaks but it has no meaning. What to do?
I got married last month oct 6th I got my periods on oct 13 after tat in nov month I did not get my regular periods I tested urine test but it was negative but I feel nausea what should I do?
My hair was fine but on previous Diwali my hair got little bit burned and boy hair is not growing from there.
I am suffering from Ed. I am 47 years old. I can only have sex for 1 to 2 min. And do not get erection when required. Before it was no so please help me.
How can you spot the FAD? How does physiotherapy help yuvraj or Dhoni? What can I do for cavity in my teeth I have shown to doctor and he suggest to me felling cavity?
Mera right hand bhout pain karta hai jab bowling karta hu jab hi bad m pain kam ho jata hai kya reason hai please reply sir.
Dear Sir/ madam I am married couple. When I am doing foreplay then smelling comes from my partner's mouth who is very bad. So please suggest me a mouth freshener spray who is better for us during the foreplay and there is no side effect.
How to overcome sexual thinking. I am always thinking of sexual activities. I can't concentrate my works. How can I overcome from sexual addiction.
At nights I am not able to sleep comfort and I think some thing else or bad dreams overall night and at morning can not work satisfactorily what should I do.
I have hair problem. I think my hair are to think and also whenever I touch my head with my hand I feel rough surface. I think something is wrong in it. One more question does salon hair spa works or not.
My wife is facing major pain in backbone and below stomach. Nothing found in ultra-sound, urine test and x-ray report. Please reply me. Thank you.
I am 24 years old from Bangalore, suffering from premature ejaculation problem. Please suggest any ayurvedic medicine to get rid of this problem.
From few days I am going to school when I am sitting I get so back pain and neck pain I have to treat.?
Diabetes is the condition where the blood glucose levels in your body tend to be quite high and can have an adverse effect on many of the organs in your body. The eyes are no exception and can be quite adversely affected by diabetes as well.
Let's look at the various problems you could face if you have diabetes:
1. Blurry vision: Diabetes can cause the lens in the eye to swell and this will affect the way you see. Because of the increased lens size, the eyes have difficulty in focusing on objects resulting in blurry vision. You will have to get your blood sugar levels back to normal and only then the vision will begin to correct itself. This will however take time to happen.
2. Cataract: Blurry vision for an extended period of time which progressively gets worse can be a symptom of cataract. Although cataracts can develop even with normal patients, they tend to accelerate and happen earlier in adults who have diabetes. Cataracts are usually fixed with surgery where the natural lens is removed and replaced with an artificial lens.
3. Diabetic retinopathy: Diabetic Retinopathy and Retinal Detachment are one of the leading causes of blindness in adults who suffer from diabetes. The retina is a very important part of the eye which allows us to see the images by capturing light and then sending them to the brain via the optical nerve. With diabetic retinopathy the smaller blood vessels in your retina may get damaged and thus end up causing damage to your vision. This can be of three types:
- Proliferative Retinopathy: In this condition very small blood vessels grow from the surface of the retina. The retina is the film at the back of your eye , and the tiny blood vessels are capillaries. These growing blood vessels are very delicate and bleed easily. If you have had diabetes for years your retinae may develop this condition. As the retina is damaged by diabetes, the diseased retina releases special growth chemicals. These chemicals make tiny blood vessels grow: these are called 'new blood vessels.
- Background Retinopathy: Background or nonproliferative diabetic retinopathy (NPDR) is the earliest stage of diabetic retinopathy. With this condition, damaged blood vessels in the retina begin to leak extra fluid and small amounts of blood into the eye.
- Maculopathy: The macula is the central area of your retina. It is responsible for all your sharp vision, such as used for watching TV or reading. It can become damaged in diabetes, with leaks developing (oedema).
4. Glaucoma: This is a condition where fluids build up inside the eye and it results in the pressure within it building up. This may damage the blood vessels within the eye and cause vision changes. Problems within the eye may not be detected till you experience vision loss. Some of the symptoms of glaucoma may include:
- Blurry vision
- Watering from Eyes
- Difficulty in vision
- Pain in the eyes
- Lights appear to have halos
Treatments: Blurry vision also tends to go away slowly once the level of blood glucose is controlled either via medicines or by diet changes. However, glaucoma or diabetic retinopathy may require a range of medicines to ease the pressure on the eye or to discharge fluid buildup. If none of these works, then relevant surgery may be required to resolve the problems.