Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I also have that same problems in my throat. It sometimes itching is I drink cool. Or eat ice cream. I have a smoking habit sir. But I'm not a chain smoker. Sometimes I don't smoke for 3 or 4 days. Sometimes I smoke 1 cigarette in a day. Is it any harm for me?
I have pain on ear from last 3 days I consult with my family Dr. But not improvement are there I try many medicines what can I do? If there is any home remedy for it. please tell.
Hi sir / mam I took mifegest kit. I took mifepristone pill in the morning around 11 AM, I vomited 3 times after 1 hr and I felt dizziness, weakness next morning and after 36 hrs of 1st pill I took 2 misoprostol pills orally and 2 vaginally at night. After 20 mins I had a bleeding for 2- 3 mins and it stopped. I felt pain during bleeding. After that I had diarrhea for next 12 hrs till 12 o'clock. I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER I GOT ABORTED OR NOT? PLEASE HELP ME I AM VERY CONFUSED.
I experience a sharp pin in my ear while speaking on the phone just for a few seconds. What might be the reason?should i be worried about it?
Congestion in throat with redness but no pain . Problem more while sleeping as it seem to throat get more congested .symptoms from 3 days.
I am 26 year old and i have continues dizziness for 1 year I have shown many doctors but no one can identify my problem sir please help me I want to live freely.
My nose bleeds. The outer skin beneath my foot is peeling away. I think it is because of excess body heat. Is it true?
My father is a diabetic patient. He feels too dizzy and tired after taking medicines. Why does it happens so.
I have sinusitis problem since 8 years. Worsening day by day. Can I use castor oil for hair growth? does it exacerbate the problem?
I am 23 years male and my ears are producing too much wax. I don't know how to clean it properly. My questions are 1. Can I clean it daily? 2. Using ear buds to clean is recommendable or not? 3. How to clean ears routinely and properly?
I am having a minor throat ache but besides taking medicines it is not getting alright. What should I do?
Hello doctor my self imran and I am 27 year old. I have sneezing problem once started it will take 5 to 10 continuously and my nose keep ruining and by which watery type plegem stays in my chest please advise me homeopathy medicine which cures forever.
I have a hole in my ear drum before a month, now I think it is somewhat closed. Should I should go for any treatment. Now my ear is not paining and I can move my jaw freely. There is no problem what should I do now?
A sore throat is usually caused by a bacterial infection and it usually indicates an onset of cold. It may also indicate strained vocal chords or a strep throat. Eating proper foods can help in easing the symptoms and fight inflammation; thus providing the requisite energy to the body.
The 9 foods which help in treating a sore throat are:
- Bananas: These foods are packed with vitamin C that allows you to recover quickly from an illness. They are also relatively soft and easier to swallow which make them a preferred food if you have a sore throat.
- Cooked carrots: Carrots contain good amounts of vitamin A; eating them roasted or sauteed is a good way to consume the required nutrients. This vegetable also contains carotenoids in good amounts which are beneficial for the body.
- Tea: Tea is usually preferred by people when they have a sore throat. Tea has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in fighting infections in the body. Tea also helps in fighting stress and contributes to increased focus.
- Cooked cabbage: Cabbage contains antioxidants along with Sulfur, vitamin K and vitamin C, which helps in fighting infection in the body. It can also relieve symptoms of headache.
- Sage: Sage is a herb that has powerful infection fighting properties. Mixing crushed sage with warm water or sprinkling it in your soup can help alleviate symptoms of cold and sore throat.
- Honey: Honey is an effective treatment for sore throat because of its strong anti-inflammatory properties. It is recommended to take honey during a sore throat.
- Licorice: Licorice is another remedy that can be used to treat sore throat. It has certain properties, which cause a reduction in pain and help in clearing the airways.
- Yoghurt: Yoghurt is soft, which makes it easier to gulp down in case of a sore throat. You may even add some fresh fruits to the mix for taste.
- Garlic: Garlic has strong antibacterial properties, which help in easing symptoms of sore throat. You may directly chew garlic or add them to your food to gain the maximum benefits.