Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok SinghYour feedback matters!
I am a singer. What am I do for my clear, soft and beautiful voice? And remove all types of throat problem like cough etc.
I have pain in my throat. I am assuming reason is cold water and ice. What should I do? I have pain since last 7 days.
One month after pharyngitis that is ok but still there is uncomfortable in throat right side mild pain is there in right side not specific to one position and not continue consulted 4 ENT specialist they says nothing to worry please suggest I am worried about pain its being one month No other symptoms no swelling ,no blood, no difficulty in eating and drinking.
I am 56 yrs old man have constant allergy towards smoke smell, symptoms are sore throat hard breath redden eyes headache and sleep shortness, I am slowly dying please help me.
I am male of 67 years old. I have been diagnosed nasal polyps. I often get post nasal dripping. What is the remedy ?
I am suffering from dry cough from last week. I have an throat infection, my voice is also changed, I tried cough syrups, some tablets but that doesn't work then what should I do?
I am 31 yrs old female and Got married 1. 5 yrs back. I am getting throat infection, body ache and fever afterwards on every alternate month which last for 4-5 days. I am also getting some red spots on my arms and hands. I want to know if this is normal to get fever like this or I need some medical attention.
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.
I am suffering from pain in ear I feel something tough inside which makes more painful when touched with an ear bud is it ear wax or something else.
I am 21 year old. When I live in crowded area or consult a new person I am feeling very nervousness and I can't control my mind that's like hypnotized and in my right side ear continuously playing some sound like tintless problem then I have depressed. Pls help me.
I feel dizzy all the time and feverish at night I also have slight headache What should I do? Please help me.
Sir Iam suffering yesterday cough and cold through infection after that I have taken Althrocin-500 tab -2 times it will little bit relief but not cure today heavy cold and nose snoring what should do?
I am suffering from cold and throat pain for previous two days. I already take honey tuss and crocin advance for weakness and body pain.Please tell.
I have so much ear pain two days onwards. And little water come through my year tomorrow. What can I do now?
I am a singer and I have a problem in my left tonsil when I sing then I get the pain. I'm very upset for this problem please give me a best solution.
Hello I have taken antidepressants for 2 and half years. After that I gradually decreased the dose n stopped it completely 6 months ago, but now am facing many side effects like concentration, dizziness, sexual problems.
The common reason why most of us get throat infections is because they are viral in nature. This means that if one person gets a throat infection then he transmits it to others by touching, coughing and sneezing etc.
Viral throat infections can be managed easily. There are several home remedies that can alleviate your viral infection. However, it is suggested to consult an ENT specialist if the home remedy is not providing any relief to you.
- Gargling: It is one of the most popular methods of treating viral throat infection. All you need to do is mix one tablespoon of salt in 200 ml of water and warm the solution. When the water becomes lukewarm, take a small portion of it and rinse your throat with the solution. Take care that the solution remains within your throat and does not reach your stomach. Rinse your throat for 5 minutes and repeat the procedure after a rest of 2 minutes. Ensure that the water remains lukewarm for effectiveness.
- Inhalation: Another common method of ridding yourself of viral throat infections is to inhale steam. Boil some water mixed with eucalyptus oil. When the water starts developing bubbles, take your face near it, cover it and the pot containing water with a dry towel and inhale the steam. This procedure is inconvenient for many people because inhalation results in sweating, but the result is perceptible. You must inhale steam for at least five minutes. Once you are done with inhalation, avoid taking cool fluids like cold water etc., else the effect would be reversed and your infection might get more severe.
- Take lots of fluids: Strange as it may sound, viral throat infection can also be treated by taking lots of hot fluids. The warm temperature helps in neutralising the viruses, while the fluids prevent the dehydration of the body. Take hot tea, coffee etc. when you have an infected throat.
- Drink hot milk and turmeric: Many mothers administer this solution to their kids to treat throat infections caused by viruses. This concoction is best taken before sleeping in the night. Turmeric has been found to carry several anti-microbial properties.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, you must avoid smoking to alleviate your viral throat infection.
- Use decongestants and nasal sprays: These substances make breathing easier by contracting the swollen mucous membranes. Nasal sprays also help relieve runny noses and post-nasal drips, which are so irritating and inconvenient to many. However, avoid administering this remedy to small children. Since these sprays contain synthetic drugs, it is advisable to stick to prescribed dosages for different age groups.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!