Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashok Sharma
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok SharmaYour feedback matters!
Myself ashu, Age-20, WEIGHT-49, HEIGHT -175 CM, I have Fever and Chest pain since 3 month. After That I Had Ct Scan Which Shows. FEW Nodular Opacity+ Plural Effusion.+ Air Bronchogram+Pneumonitis Patch. Also I Had Certain Fluid removal process. Adenosine Deaminase Test Was Done Which Was 50. What Does this All Mean. Is it a disease. If yes what is cure?
Hello sir I am feeling little pain while pressing on my left side of chest upon the nipple exactly. N nowhere else can you pls tell me weather it's rips pain or something else.
I Am having a small pain in chest. I also getting tired very often and also knee pain. Kindly help me.
My name is mohd khudrathulla. I am 22 years old, height 6ft and 72kgs weight. How do I check my pulse? What is moderate and vigorous exercise?
What is cardiovascular disease (CVD)? Why should I change my lifestyle after a heart attack? What is an NHS Health Check?
Hi I am 34 years old sometimes I feel pain in my chest .my height is 5" 10 and weight is 91 kg. My BP is 130/90. Pain is not extreme but I feel little what would you suggest?
What is angiography? If we done angiography than angioplasty is compulsory or not. If angioplasty is required than what cost of both reports?
I am suffering from chest pain within last 2 months and also high fever? Please can you suggest me a hard medicine.
Hi I am 24, male staying in hyd. From quiet some time now I am having this chest pain. The pain is mostly there in the center of the chest. There is a point near my heart region on the chest towards the center where I feel most of the pain. Do suggest me what to do now. Whom to visit. I am a non smoker now. Last year I smoked around a couple of months. Also I am a mouth breather as most of the times my nose is blocked.
Hi, my mother in law had a cardiac arrest last year. Now she is feeling very unwell after that she is having breathing problem, pls let me know is that a sign of coming Heart attack problem? What can I do next to resolve that. Thanks.
Running is one of the best forms of exercise, not only for getting fit but for weight control too.
1. Running is the quickest way to cardiovascular fitness. You get fitter faster by running regularly.
2. Running is one of the cheapest forms of exercising. You only need a pair of running shoes and shorts and t-shirt to get started.
3. Running is easy to learn. Most people have run at some point in their life, either competitively or at school/college, so there is no steep learning curve involved.
4. Running makes you feel good, not only physically, but mentally as well.
5. Running is excellent for reducing stress levels. There is nothing better than a run to clear your head and concentrate the mind. Many great ideas have been formulated on training runs.
6. Running is one of the most flexible methods of training around. Wherever you are in the world, it is nearly always possible to get out for a run. You can jog, steady run or sprint depending on how you feel that particular day.
7. Running is good for your heart. It not only strengthens the heart but also reduces the actual resting heart rate.