Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I need to get some tips regarding to my face skin. I am aged of 19 years and my face is getting black and black spots and also pimples. Please help me regarding this that what precautions do I take or what remedies do I follow?
I am 19 years old. I met with an accident and my nose skin wormed out now it's black in color. What to do?
My face become very black and build with tan getting folds on face .looking aged person some places got white and black spots please suggest me what will I use to remove those?
Sir I have fungal infection in both the side of thighs it has become very dark its itching and I have a ringworm in my legs give an effective method..
I want to ask some tips for healthy and fair skin during summer season and also ask for good food for skin and hairs.
I have developed dark circles under eyes. I have tried Few creams, but useless. What can I do to cure them? I heard about grafting, where they transfer body fat to under eyes. What solutions have given the best results.
I have black marks and pimples on my hand. I used a cream to remove that. But no change. Can you suggest a medicine?
I have started developing dark circles and wrinkles around my eyes due to irregular sleep patterns with my 5 month old baby. I also have a genetic pigmentation problem which shows most on my face and hands. Please help me get a solution to both these problems.
I am 32 year old lady suffering from dark circles around my eyes, from last 25 days I am using avarta under eye cream but it doesn't show any result.
Due to smoking my color is getting darker. How to purify my blood. What to add in diet get a better skin tone. Cosmetics creams are additional things. Which kind of food specifically.
I've black marks and pimples on my both shoulders. I didn't consult to any doctor till now which cream should be preferred to remove black marks. At what age pimples stop coming on shoulders.
I am 19 years old and my face is getting so dark from last six month please tell me how to get again my natural color.
Lumps are usually harmless and do not raise serious concerns. However, if the lump persists for more than two weeks, it may be a serious issue. Lumps are categorized based on their place of occurrence and each of them demand separate treatment. Learn the signs of danger related to lumps and take action accordingly.
Reason behind formation of Lumps
Injury is one of the major causes behind lumps. If the lump is painful, one must consult a doctor immediately. There can be various other causes behind lumps, which depend upon its place of occurrence.
- Epidermoid and pilar cysts (sebaceous cysts) appear as small smooth lumps under the surface of one’s skin. Such cysts are non-cancerous, hence, can be treated easily.
- Swollen lymph glands generally occur in neck or in groin or under the armpit. Usually, any infection results in swollen lymph glands. However, in certain cases it may be caused by cancer.
- Skin abscess is a term given to collection of pus. e.g. boils. Symptoms of skin abscess consist of redness and swelling.
- Style or Chalazion causes swelling on the eyelids.
- Lump in the salivary glands happens due to mumps
- Swelling in the thyroid glands may cause lump in the neck region. This lump may encompass the entire third gland or a part of it.
- Breast lumps occur in both men and women. Generally, they do not indicate breast cancer. Any abnormal swelling in the breast must be immediately shown to the doctor.
- Hernia or enlarged lymph gland may result in a lump in the groin.
- If a person experiences swelling in the scrotum, he must immediately consult a doctor.
- Lump in the anus can be caused due to piles. The small vessels engulfing the anus may get swelled piling up more blood than usual. Other than a pile, abscess could also be the reason behind lump.
- Lump on the hand, wrist, finger may occur due to ganglion. Such cysts may develop around joints or tendons.
Signs which indicate you must get your lump checked by a doctor
- If the lump gets hard or firm
- If the lump gets sore
- If the lump gets enlarged
- If the lump doesn’t vanish within few days
- If your body temperature rises more than normal
- If you experience abnormal loss in weight
- If you experience any such abnormalities
- If the lump reappears post removal
If any of the above sign occurs, it is better to consult a doctor and get your lump checked. In most cases, lumps are harmless and non-cancerous. But it is better to take precaution.
For any specific problem or for any further discussion, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.