Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok PansariYour feedback matters!
Having dry cough, cold and occasional but random sneezing with mild body ache. Please suggest medicines.
What is thombroysis? N can a heart get another attack after 3 attacks n successful double bypass surgery ie valve replacement n artery bypass?
I have a bit if pain just below where the ribs end. I got ultrasound of liver resulting fatty liver. The doctor said pain is because if fatty liver. This pain normally gets aroused in the evening when I sit for long. When I lay down or stand it gets away. What should I do.
I, am 22 year boy I, am suffering from stomach pain over 2 months Many medicine i, ll try BT no progress.
Hi I am 24 years old, the problem is am getting mild pain near the left side of my chest when am running or sleeping in backward position. I haven't taken any precautions can you please help me out with these. Thanks in advance.
Mujhe aksar shareer mein khujali mehsoos hoti hai or khujane ke baad pure shareer mein nishan ubhar jaate hai or nahaane ke baad pure shareer mein cheenti ke kaatne jaisa lagta hai or khujali uthti hai. Yeh problem mujhe bahut saalo se hai. Kaafi ilaaj karaane pe bhi faayda nai hua.
Liquid from the penis during my lover has talking with normally, not for sperm. My question is how much liquid probably leaked? For me, more liquid leaked. Any problem for me?
I am 25 years old and I have trouble sleeping on night. although I work all day long but still at night I am not sleep early. I have been facing this problem since last two months or so. What should I do.
I am masturbating since 3 years. I am 16 .regular to gym. Earlier inused to over masturbate. But since 1 year. I masturbate less. So do I have semen leakage? If I have den how will I stop.
When ever I did not masturbates for to long. Or above 1 weak. I started to get pain in my right testicle. Till now I never ejaculate in sleep. I must have to masturbates to remove my sperm.
At the time of splitting something black colour material is coming out with mucus? Why this is happen? And sometime chest is also burning?
I am 18 years. I am a mouth breather and also suffering from dry mouth and halitosis. Which medicine should be consumed to get rid of halitosis and dry mouth. Pls also suggest me some ways to get rid of mouth breathing. Can I consume neutrasal powder?
One thing that a weather change brings about is lung infections - most commonly cough and cold. Most people dread the change of seasons from one temperature to another because of the fear of how their body will react to the weather change. Be it extreme hot or cold, most people end up with a cough and cold. The more affected age groups again are the children and the elderly. However, all it takes to prevent this is to plan a little so that the body can get used to the change and not react with a cough or cold.
Prevention: There are few things that can be done which can help avoid catching cold.
- Avoid sudden exposure to cold, from a heated room to the cold outdoors, especially in the evening and morning. Those who are used to a morning and evening walk may have to change the routine.
- Avoid cold food items such as cool drinks, milk shakes and ice-creams.
- Having a warm bath, early morning and late evening is advisable.
- Avoid foods such as sour stuffs, pickles and fried foods.
- Eat small, frequent meals that are prepared fresh are nutritious and of moderate temperature.
- If there are infected people in your neighborhood, avoid being in close contact with them as you might get infected as well.
- Wash your hands enough to keep them free of germs
- As much as cold weather does not make you thirsty, push enough fluids so that your body stays hydrated. If water is not appealing enough, drink warm water or tea or lime.
- Ensure the house, especially kitchen and bathroom are clean and disinfected.
- Avoid exposure to dust and pollen as they carry lot of germs.
- Avoid staying in a poorly ventilated room, enough circulation ensures germs are not concentrated in one room
- Timely vaccination against flu
Treatment: Despite these measures, once the cough and cold has set in, the following are some easy remedies:
- Steam inhalation, preferably with eucalyptus oil added to it.
- Having warm soup with ginger and garlic added to it to soothe the throat
- Ginger and other spices like cardamom and cinnamon can also be added to tea.
- Lemon and honey can be added to a glass of warm water. This will soothe the throat and help fight cold.
- Chewing Tulsi leaves can be beneficial
- Yoga exercises such as Pranayama and Jalneti can be done to cleanse the nasal cavity, prevent sinus congestion, and clear mucus