Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello am 34 years from I suffering my low sex drive m marrid last 10years I hve one son n not hve also any kind tension also what I do my hubby is not satisfy with me because my low sex drive please help me.
Female infertility affects nearly 40 million women world over, as per medical studies. If the female patient is not able to conceive after trying for a period of over six months without the use of any protection or contraception, there are chances that she may be suffering from infertility. This condition must be checked and treated at the earliest. Read on to know more about the various causes behind female infertility.
- Fallopian Tubes: When the fallopian tubes undergo any kind of damage, it may lead to infertility for the woman in question. These tubes are used by the eggs as they travel from the ovaries to the uterus. The eggs meet the sperm in order for the baby to be conceived and to develop. Pelvic infections and pelvic surgery can cause scarring and bleeding which can stop the sperm and the egg from meeting. This scarring may also come about as a result of endometriosis.
- Hormonal Issues: There are a variety of hormones at play within one's body at any given point of time, and a balance of these hormones is absolutely essential for the various functions of the body to be carried out in a normal manner. When the body does not go through proper hormonal changes that are required for the release of the egg, this can prevent the pregnancy from happening. This can also lead to a thickening of the uterine lining which can stop the egg from travelling from the ovaries.
- Cervical Problems: The cervix is one of the most important parts of the female reproductive system. It is a passage that can be found at the lower end of the womb. When there is a condition that may affect the cervix of the female patient, it can also prevent the sperm from travelling through the cervical canal in order to reach the egg. This comes about as a symptom of a cervical problem.
- Uterine Problem: One may develop polyps or fibroids within the uterus, thus giving rise to difficulties when it comes to getting pregnant. These growths can usually be found when there are too many cells thriving in the endometrium, which is basically the lining of the uterus.
- Unexplained Reasons: There are a number of 'unexplained' reasons that can prevent pregnancy. These reasons plague almost 20% of the couples who are suffering from infertility or the inability to conceive a baby.
- Tests: While the diagnosis of the condition can be done with the help of an HSG test using an ultrasound, the doctor can also use this method to check for fallopian tube blockages. A laparoscopy may also be used for diagnosis.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I just married last month and we dont wan't baby now, so which type of precaution we can use? Now a days my wife's period not started so we are in trouble. We thought that she is pregnent. Her date is 24/26.
We have sex in ovulating period that is between 11to19days and now 23rd day she is discharging white. What is the problem please explain it its urgent know.
I am a epilepsy Patient and gave birth to a handicapped premature child now again having seizures in pregnancy 2nd pregnancy 3 month of pregnancy bleeding and having seizure of epilepsy but Dr. says I'm fine my reports are normal then what's the problem.
Requesting for a quick and confirm response. I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 27th August and she had ipill (ecp) after 6 hours of Intercourse. After 4 days i.e. On 1st September she started bleeding and the bleeding continued for 4 days. We have done four home urine pregnancy test and the results came NEGATIVE. All the tests were done after 21 days of Intercourse. We even did a BHCG test on 17th October which was exactly 7 weeks after unprotected sex. The result was <1.20 miU/ml. I have two questions. please help me out. 1st. Is she pregnant or do we have to worry about pregnancy? 2nd: no bleeding has taken place after September. Why? please help us out.
Is cum eating safe? Can a unmarried women eat cum often? How much gape of days should be given between 2 eating?
Through ivf to conceive girl baby what should be sperm count or egg quality or what precaution should patient taken pl tell me. Or any food changes.
Hello, Iam Ruchi and iam 18 years old iam very confused my mensuration is start on 15 generally it will continue for 4 to 5 days but this time only my mensuration is continuing jst drop drop what does it mean please tell me I am very tensed.
A couple of days back I underwent ultrasound and the doctor told me that I have multiple follicles on my ovaries. She did lh, fsh and amh tests and concluded that I have polycystic ovaries. Does it effect my fertility? Can I conceive?
I am 23 year female I have problem of irregular periods normally my periods delayed time is 7 to 10 days but in present it delayed by 2 months and I have done pregnancy test with the help of prega news for two time and the result is negative I have taken many homeopathic medicine but I am not getting my periods and I have also taken the meprate 10 mg for 4 days once for a day Still I am nt getting my periods please Dr. help me I am very very tensioned please tell me the reason and what I should do? Please Dr. help me.
Hi everyone, I had an emergency contraceptive pill on 28th of march. Which is approximately a month ago. My menses per scheduled cycle were tk arrive on 10th of april. Which is yet to arrive. And I am late for two weeks as of today. I have taken two home pregnancy tests. Firstly when I missed my period for a week on 18th of thus month and second one today morning. Both were absolute negative. I used the first morning urine. Well. My concerns here is does the ipill delays periods for this long. And, are tge home preg tests are reliable as I have tested twice after missing my menses for 1week and weeks. Please advice the causes and remedies. And concerns. If any. Thank you so much for you valuable time.
Leucorrhea is a thick, whitish or yellowish vaginal discharge, it is a natural defense mechanism to maintain chemical balance of vagina as well as to preserve the flexibility of the vaginal tissue, it is normal discharge but if the amount of discharge is increase with foul smell it is due to vaginal infection or sexual transmitted disease. In pregnancy or before menses leucorrhea is normal!
1- Maintain personal hygiene.
2- Take proper diet.
3- Wash your intimate area regularly.
4- If its caused by std or pid, then consult a doctor.