Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Is cerelac necessary for 6months baby? Is it safe or continue with milk? Mention the food for 6 months baby. Answer me soon.
This is for child 4 year old. Studies in Jr. Kg. I feel that my child has difficulty in clarity of speech and speaking in complete sentences. He requires language development. He communicates his needs and is quite good with written work in academics but story telling, language related narration is difficult. Also he communicates only in English. Though he understands our mother tongue Malayalam and Hindi, he communicates back only in English. Is there any way you can help him develop language skills. FYI he was premature 8th month baby, but had all his milestones correctly. His birth weight was 1.8 kg. He is very active and playful child.
Hi sir I have one child she will complete 1 year on 22nd may 2016, my questions are she is very thin n she is no any teeth is coming till now kindly advise me.
Cell phones bring us close to people, but can also have a harmful effect on our health. Studies show that cell phone radiation could be one of the causes for brain cancer. However, this does not stop us from using a cell phone. Unfortunately, some people also allow their children to use cell phones, thus putting them at risk also.
Here are a few tips to reduce your child's exposure to cell phone radiation:
- Limit the use of cell phones: Adding an old school landline to your home can be used not only as a decor element, but functionally as well. When at home, route all calls of your cell phone to the landline. In addition, do not allow your children to use the cell phone as toy to play games on. If you absolutely must, give them the phone to play a game on, but first put it onto flight mode.
- Maintain distance: Start using a headset while answering calls on your cell phone. This allows you to keep a distance between the phone and your body. If children use your phone to answer calls, encourage them to do the same as well. As far as possible do not keep your phone in your pocket for long durations. If the cell phone is used as a morning alarm, ensure that it is not kept under the pillow, but on the bedside table.
- Text: Studies show that texting emits less radiation than voice calls. Make use of group messaging facilities to further reduce the amount of messages you need to send out and in turn the radiation emitted.
- Choose a good case: Some phone cases are built with materials that limit the radiation emitted by the phone. These cases allow the phone to receive signal, but restrict the outgoing radiations, thus protecting the person using the phone.
- Find good signal: Using your phone in an area with good reception will not only let you enjoy an uninterrupted call, but can also protect you against cell phone radiation. This is because radiation and signal strength have an inversely proportional relationship; the lower the signal, the higher the amount of radiation emitted.
- Ethernet cords: Today, an internet connection is a must have in every house. Along with cell phones, laptops and tablets emit radiation as well. To protect your family from this radiation use an Ethernet cord to connect to the internet instead of a wireless router.
I have a baby of nine months , he is getting his teeth .As a mother what should I do make him feel relaxed. Is any medicine to be given or not?
My brother had an accident when he was 2.5 years old had some veins in brain damaged initially there was no hope of his survival but as time went his health improved just his development is some years behind and he can't speak properly. But still we were happy as he had improved a lot in the following years but since last 6 months or something he has symptoms of hyperactivity as per doctor but the medicine the doctor gave makes him dull and he sleep for almost half a day.
My aunty run out from milk after gave the birth to a child. So please suggest how develop the milk again for feeding baby.
My daughter is 25 days old. She is vomiting after some feed. She does not take breast feed. She is taking Isomil. I had done electrolyte taste and the result is Potassium 5.5, Sodium 140 and Chloride.
My 4-years old child is very aggressive. He is always breaking something here and there. We are fed up of his behavior. He is excessively active and adamant. How do we teach him manners?
On the occasion of World Asthma Day (3rd May, 2016), I would like to break a few myths related around Asthma which otherwise people generally believe to be true.
Myth #1 - Asthma is a communicable disease
Fact #1 - Asthma is an allergic disease and is neither contagious (infectious) or communicable (passed on from one person to another)
Myth #2 - Inhalers are addictive
Fact #2 - Absolutely wrong! Inhalers are not addictive but it is a good habit to keep control over asthma and use your inhalers as prescribed by your doctor. Also, contrary to popular belief that using inhalers on a regular basis reduces their effectiveness, inhalers continue to be equally effective on a regular basis.
Myth #3 - Inhalers are expensive
Fact #3 - Again, absolutely incorrect! Inhalers are in fact cheaper when compared to other drugs.
Myth #4 - Inhalers are given to patients who face Chronic Asthma
Fact #4 - Wrong! Inhalers should be used from a very early stage itself to prevent progression of the disease.
I hope this tip helped bust atleast a few notions that most people have about Asthma and that you are now better informed about this condition. In case you would like to ask me anything or discuss your or your loved one's case in detail, feel free to 'Consult' privately with me.
Mainly used in Ayurved to make Digestive Disorder Powder in powder (Churan Form)
Asafetida also some time used as sedative.
How to use:
Stomach Problem: Dissolve ½ t/s in semi hot water n Drink 2-3 times a day
Ear pain due to cold: Mix Garlic with neem oil & use as ear drops for 2-4 days
Gas: use with Banana
Toothache: Mix with Lime Juice & place it in the effected teeth area
Asthma: Mix with Honey & add Juice of white onion
Its good to use in Diabetes , Heart problem , Sex Debility , Menses problem , Digestive disorder related issue too , etc?Overall its best in home remedy & available in every home.