Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok Kumar SaxenaYour feedback matters!
Pain radiating from neck to left shoulder blade causing uneasy and dragging pain sqizing pain on my left part of my shoulder suggest some method to cure my problem.
I feel tired someday and feel active someday. Feel some thing s going in my stomach always I don't know what is gng in my stomach.
I'm having cold for the past two days. I'm sneezing a lo and having a little headache. I'm 21. I have sinusitis. Please suggest me medicines.
I have a neck pain problem And when I turn around my neck sound will come of touching bones with each other, which we tell kadaka, kindly advise whether doing this is good or bad and what are the effects of doing this and why such sound? I am doing computer desk job whole day.
Hi, I have some pain in my shoulder (left) from some days. I don't know the reason. I had also not faced any injury. Please advice me for this?
I am 53 years old female and I have got pain in my knee from 6 months, have taken allopathic treatment but temp. Relief only. What are the alternative treatments.
My mother is a multiple myeloma patient and is not taking any medicines now after 3 years of VAD treatment and regular checkup. She complains of twisting and tightness in toes and finger joints nowadays. I think it's side effect of chemo that was done. Any suggestions?
I am 34 year old male and have pain in between thumb and 2nd finger, of left hand, from 4-5 days, I cannot pick up a bit heavy thing.
Am having severe pain in the heel specially in the morning, I am unable to walk in the morning, please let me know how to get rid of this pain.
Back pain refers to a severe pain in the back due to a strain in the muscle and the associated ligaments of the spine. Back pain is a fairly common condition and almost everyone has experienced it at least once in their lifetime. The pain can be either acute (pain in sudden bursts) or chronic (lasting for more than a month). Back pain generally tends to subside if one takes appropriate measures.
You might experience the following symptoms along with back pain:
- Severe pain around the muscles which might stretch down to your feet
- Back pain will significantly limit the flexibility of your back
- If there are recurrent instances of high fever and severe gall bladder disorders along with the pain, a consultation with your doctor is highly recommended.
Back pain might occur due to the following reasons:
- Back pain might occur as a result of osteoarthritis (a disorder that is characterized by the breaking and wearing down of the flexible tissues at the end of the bones) and osteoporosis (a disorder marked by bones that are weak and brittle).
- It might occur as a result of a fatal accident or an injury.
- If you are a chain smoker and have a history of excessive alcohol or drug abuse, you are more likely to experience back pain.
- Back pain might also occur as a result of ageing, excessive weight gain, lack of regular exercising, cancer and instances of severe depression.
Ayurveda can be very useful for eradicating back pain. According to Ayurveda, back pain is caused due to the heightening of the ‘vata’ owing to an unhealthy diet, anxiety, and suppression of muscles, collectively called ‘dosha’.
The Ayurvedic remedies for back pain are as follows:
- A regular intake of 30 ml of Aloe Vera juice in the morning might heal symptoms of back pain
- A regular intake of a mixture of 5g Triphala churnam mixed with water before retiring for the night might help to ease the general discomfort associated with back pain.
- Consume a medicinal preparation of 100ml of Black Gram (Urad Dal) daily for a week in order to get rid of the pain.
- You can also perform Paschimottanasana (an exercise where you have to touch the toes and repeat the same for a few times) and Vayu Mudra (an exercise where you have to move the index finger on the thumb base and the thumb finger in closed proximity to the index finger while the other fingers remain in a perpendicular position) to get rid of the back pain.
- Cut down on your consumption of pungent spices. This is because these pungent spices tend to have a drying effect on the body, that in turn, might lead to severe back pain, especially in the lower back along with constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.