Lybrate.com has top trusted Rheumatologists from across India. You will find Rheumatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Rheumatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashok Kumar
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok KumarYour feedback matters!
Next to god
My wife aged 59 years who is suffering from Diabetes and Blood pressure which remains under control due to meditation, is suffering, is having sever insomnia, take one Ativan 1 mg at 11 pm but have sleep only at 3.00 am which is not sound but disturbed sleep. Please advise how to remove the problem without having any side effects and hangover of medicine so that proper timely sleep can be taken. Thanks Sir.
Hello I am suffering from left knee pain from last one year doctors advice arthroscopy can I undergo that at this age.
I am 43 Yrs. Old. I had been got Injury just below Knee on Left Leg and on feeling Some Pain I had Used Flamer Ointment on that just 4-5 Days ago Twice. As I am use to sit on my fit for dispose of Urine etc. Now when I sit for Urine and tried to stand up than I feel pain in Both Knees as well as I realize that on Climbing up stair I have some Knee pain also. Kindly redirect me. What can I do to Prevent form the Problem before Increased. THANKs.
I have pain on knee. I can walk but I cannot bend my knee. Because I sat on floor for long time. Now I can't sit on the floor .please help me. My age is 45 and I am long tennis player.
Sir have small gap in my right leg knee I can't bend my leg also pain in my foot also I am suffering thyroid last 14 year.
I am 56 years old my problem is knee pain both legs bottom swelling on evening not possible to stand from sitting positition without hand support
I have suddenly started running. From past one week I am having pain in my right knee below the knee cap on the inner side. The pain is bearable but has made my gait awkward. I experience pain while walking. Could this be a ligament tear?
I am suffering from insomnia I feel severe headache whole night, moreover I got disturbance from from the sound surrounding me even a minor sound blast my mind. Would you mind to explain what should I have to do.
Problems Related to Insomnia
Hi! I’m Dr. Priyanka Srivastava, a Psychologist, practicing in Noida.
Today, let’s understand What is Insomnia? Insomnia is nothing but the lack of sleep but that leads to, at times, in an individual’s stress and depression also.
What are the causes of insomnia? There are certain causes of insomnia-
- Mainly, it is due to mental disturbances.
- Any type of a body pain, uncomfortable weather, or the surrounding also leads to insomnia.
- Maybe, improper digestion, constipation, some disease, eating irregularity habits also leads to insomnia.
There are certain symptoms of insomnia.
- Irritability in our behavior.
- Problem in concentration, attention or a memory.
- Poor performance at our school or at work.
- Daytime sleepiness.
- Aggression or impulsiveness in our behavior.
- Lack of energy or the motivation.
- frustration about our own sleep.
Now, how do we get treated while sitting at our place?
- Do regular exercise but not late in the evenings.
- Avoid caffeine in all forms after your lunch time.
- Avoid taking naps during the day time.
- Have a nice long warm bath before you sleep.
- Try to drink warm buffalo milk with the honey in it before you go to sleep.
- Keep your room away from all the electronic gadgets.
There are certain other things that need to be done.
If you want to consult me online or offline, you can consult me through Lybrate.