Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok Kumar MittalYour feedback matters!
Drinking juices is good. I am not a diabetes patient but I am a boundary line case. I drink tea without sugar to be on safe side. Will drinking juices sold by Tropicana and Real advisable for me?
I am 28 year old male. I hava a problem in my penis. The size is medium in length but the girth is very thin and also having erectile diffusion. I am unable to having intercourse for long time.
I am 17 years old and I have a typical headache. It occurs every time except if I got distracted or I try to concentrate. Also when I try to memorize my lesson I feel the headache at that time. It is like a burning inside of my head. The places where it occur are the middle and the backside and sometimes the two side areas over my ears. I am having problem with that. So what should I do?
My age is 26 suffering frm diabetic and thyroid .frm last one week there is problem oh hair loss. .I have check my stress and depression level from free online consultation available on site called as healthy place as per report my depression level is severe .what I can do will I consult any doctor if yes so which type of doctor gonna help me .is they provide any medicine or what pls pls reply.
I am having cold and fluctuating fever along with sensation in teeth since last week. What should I do? Please help me.
Sir/Madam, I feel lethargic with no energy and my eyes are always heavy and heart beat increases as I do some even small work. I really feel very bad all the day please help me.
Doc I am newly married and I have some erection problems I consulted with a urologist he gave me tadafil 5 mg for 10 days after that it will be OK for some days but I am still facing the same problem again pls.
I am of age 18 and I am having severe headache since 2 weeks I have tried many medicines but did not effect any thing please can you help me.
If some garlic and some zinzer in smashed form (adrak&lehsan) taken daily with a glass of bit hot water empty stomach early in the morning--Is it beneficial?
I am male of 67 years old. I have been diagnosed nasal polyps. I often get post nasal dripping. What is the remedy ?
Consuming less fiber, low intake of water or having too much of junk and spicy food lead to constipation, which is very irritating and makes you feel lethargic. Less exercise and a side effect of certain medications can also result in constipation.
Whatever may be the cause behind it, you can easily relieve yourself from this stomach ailment without consuming any drugs. It can make you miserable and it is medically defined as less than three stools a week or worse. Daily bowel movement is essential to keep healthy and feel fresh.
You can try these natural treatments to relieve your discomfort and keep it at bay:
- Yogurt: It is an excellent source of probiotics which contain beneficial bacteria. Yogurt is a great remedy for constipation. You can consume it daily to keep constipation at bay.
- Baking Powder: Baking powder has an alkalizing effect and eases movement through bowels. Add a teaspoon to cup of warm water and drink it quickly for best results.
- Oatmeal Tea: When constipation is severe, this remedy is the best. Oatmeal is fibrous, Honey is healing and moisturizing, and Chamomile is an anti-inflammatory agent which soothes the stomach. Together, they can cure severe constipation. So, take a cup of water and add three teaspoons of oatmeal, a Chamomile tea bag and two teaspoons of honey. Drink 2-3 times a day if your problem is severe.
- Lemon: Lemon contains citric acid, which has the ability to stimulate the function of digestion in your body. The action of lemon on your digestive system enables it to get rid of the toxins and undigested material that generally accumulates on the colon's (the last part of your small intestine) walls, giving rise to constipation as a result. Collect the juice of 1 lemon in a cup by squeezing it. Fill the rest of the cup with warm water. Drink it every morning.
With these Ayurvedic remedies, you can very effectively deal the bothering constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
? Cirrhosis of the liver is when the blood flow to and from the liver gets obstructed
? This happens when healthy tissues are replaced with scar tissues
? As time progresses, the size of the liver reduces
Symptoms to look for:
? Abdominal pain
? Loss of weight
? Foul breath
? Jaundiced skin
? Thin, red spidery markings on face, neck and arms
? Abdominal bloating
? Excessive alcohol consumption
? Poor nutrition
? Presence of toxins in the body
Natural home remedy using papaya seeds and lemon juice:
1. Crush a handful of papaya seeds
2. Press them on a sieve and extract the juice
3. Take 1 tbsp of this juice
4. Add 2 tbsp of lemon juice
5. Mix well
6. Drink 2 times every day
Natural home remedy using yogurt and cumin powder:
1. Take 2 tbsp of yogurt
2. Add 2 cups of water
3. Add 2 tsp of cumin seed powder
4. Add 1 tsp of salt
5. Blend them together to make buttermilk
6. Drink 2 times every day
Natural home remedy using lemon and salt:
1. Take 1 glass water
2. Squeeze half a lemon
3. Add 1 tsp of salt
4. Mix well
5. Drink 3 times a day
Natural home remedy using carrot and spinach juice:
1. Wash and chop a carrot
2. Wash and chop a few spinach leaves
3. Crush them to a fine paste
4. Press this paste on a strainer and remove the juice
5. Drink this juice to get relief from this condition
Sir my age is 30 years and my sex time is vry short I want my sex time increase please tell me how it possible.
My fasting sugar is 126 pp sugar is 180. I wud like to go for homeopathy/ayurvedic medicines pl suggest
Tips for after injury
If you have sustained a soft tissue injury, we recommend you use the rice method – rest, ice, compression and elevation to aid your recovery:
- Rest is a key component to the body’s healing process, without it the injured area could become inflamed, more painful, or you could risk further injury
- Ice reduces inflammation and pain. To protect your skin we recommend that the ice be placed within a towel before wrapping around the injured area
- Compression helps reduce swelling and pain
- Elevation also helps reduce swelling by reducing blood flow to the affected area.
My wife 27 years old and recently she gave birth to baby 28 days back. She is suffering from piles and after motion she is getting more pain than labor pain She is saying. Which treatment would be better Ayurvedic, homeo or surgery? If she goes with any treatment will baby and mother will have side effects? please plz suggest me which treatment is better for permanent solution without having any side effects for baby as she will be feeding milk to baby.
Can varicocele is treatable? Many who went through the surgery complaint about hydrocele problem and other problem of SCROTUM and urinary problem. I am facing varicocele and have stone in left kidney. Dr. write me microscopic surgery for varicocele What are key problem come after varicocele surgery. Can we operate it with left kidney stone or it will be dangerous.
Orange Juice: Orange juice can be given to the patients as it helps improve digestion and helps to replace fluid loss of the body or dehydration.
Basil Leaves: To improve immunity and to fight dengue fever, boil few basil leaves in water until it remains half. Strain the water, cool it down and drink it at least twice a day.
Black Grape Juice: Increases blood count, drink Black grape juice 2-3 times a day. You can have them whole, but the juice is much better and effective.
Coconut Water: Coconut Water is very good for a patient’s health, as it helps replace body fluid loss and is very nutritious and improve immunity.
Fenugreek: Fenugreek is a pain reliever, Make Herbal tea using Fenugreek seeds. One cup of tea in a day will help cut down fever and relieve you from joint and muscle pain.
Restriction: Do not eat Solid food, and try to get simple food which is easy to digest and is less oily and spicy.