Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok KumarYour feedback matters!
When I clean my throat sometimes my saliva is red color though I don't have any pain neither in throat nor in chest but its really worrying me what does it means.
Which test is required to check Is any sexual problem exist or any psychological problem please clarify.
Evidence of recent and old haemorrhage along with hemosiderin laden macrophages. Picture is suggestive of bilateral endometriosis of the ovaries resulting in chocolate cysts. This is the biopsy result of endometrial cyst surgery. Anything serious. What is hemosiderin laden macrophages.
Physical causes of painful intercourse differ, depending on whether the pain occurs at entry or with deep thrusting. Emotional factors can be associated with many types of painful intercourse.
Pain during penetration may be associated with a range of factors, including:
Insufficient lubrication. This is often the result of not enough foreplay. Insufficient lubrication is also commonly caused by a drop in estrogen levels after menopause, after childbirth or during breast-feeding.
Certain medications are known to inhibit desire or arousal, which can decrease lubrication and make sex painful. These include antidepressants, high blood pressure medications, sedatives, antihistamines and certain birth control pills.
Injury, trauma or irritation. This includes injury or irritation from an accident, pelvic surgery, female circumcision or a cut made during childbirth to enlarge the birth canal (episiotomy).
Inflammation, infection or skin disorder. An infection in your genital area or urinary tract can cause painful intercourse. Eczema or other skin problems in your genital area also can be the problem.
Vaginismus. Involuntary spasms of the muscles of the vaginal wall (vaginismus) can make attempts at penetration very painful.
Congenital abnormality. A problem present at birth, such as the absence of a fully-formed vagina (vaginal agenesis) or development of a membrane that blocks the vaginal opening (imperforate hymen), could be the underlying cause of dyspareunia.
Deep pain usually occurs with deep penetration and may be more pronounced with certain positions. Causes include:
Certain illnesses and conditions. The list includes endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, uterine prolapse, retroverted uterus, uterine fibroids, cystitis, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids and ovarian cysts.
Surgeries or medical treatments. Scarring from pelvic surgery, including hysterectomy, can sometimes cause painful intercourse. Medical treatments for cancer, such as radiation and chemotherapy, can cause changes that make sex painful.
Emotions are deeply intertwined with sexual activity and may play a role in any type of sexual pain. Emotional factors include:
Psychological problems. Anxiety, depression, concerns about your physical appearance, fear of intimacy or relationship problems can contribute to a low level of arousal and a resulting discomfort or pain.
Stress. Your pelvic floor muscles tend to tighten in response to stress in your life. This can contribute to pain during intercourse.
History of sexual abuse. Most women with dyspareunia don't have a history of sexual abuse, but if you have been abused, it may play a role.
Sometimes, it can be difficult to tell whether psychological factors are associated with dyspareunia. Initial pain can lead to fear of recurring pain, making it difficult to relax, which can lead to more pain. As with any pain in your body, you might start avoiding the activities that you associate with the pain.
I am Ravi 31years of age I have problem that I can't constant for last few months and have gastric problem also.
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
We live in an age where every single individual, more or less, is exposed to the risk of cancer. It is probably an unfavorable lifestyle we lead that deprives us of good health. This might alarm many but considerable changes in lifestyle can help you realize cancer as a preventable disease. Cancer does not only make you undergo severe suffering but it also affects your friends and family. The pallor of misery spreads wider than you think.
- Abstain from tobacco: Consuming raw tobacco or smoking tobacco can be equally detrimental to your health. Tobacco increases your chances of contracting the disease. As is known, passive smoking can also affect your health adversely. Tobacco can be the potential cause behind cancer of the mouth, throat, larynx, lungs, oral cavity and even the pancreas. It might harm your kidneys and cervix. It is upon you to quit tobacco at the earliest possible. One should also try and persuade friends and relatives to give up smoking.
- Drink alcohol in moderation: Complete abstinence from alcohol might not be possible if you have already been ushered into your work- life. The society might require you to be an occasional drinker. It is important to drink in moderation. Crossing the limit can propel consequences as serious as cancer of the stomach, pancreas, liver and the heart.
- A balanced and nutritious diet: Deciding on a plant- based diet or a Mediterranean diet can aid your fight against the risk of cancer. A Mediterranean diet will involve green leafy vegetables, lots of fresh fruits, whole grains, mixed nuts, legumes and also the use of extra- virgin olive oil. Fish can be a safe bet but red meat should be avoided. One must also try to avoid processed meat as they tend to make you prone to the risk of cancer.
- Immunization: Hepatitis B and HPV or Human papilloma virus vaccines are extremely necessary to protect you against the sexually transmitted types of cancer.
- Sun protection: Caring for your skin doesn't arise from vanity. Skin cancer is one of the most prevalent kinds of cancer; the chances of this disease can be restricted by remaining in shade especially during midday, by wearing covered clothes and by using a good sunscreen lotion repeatedly while outside.
- Exercise diligently: Did you think it was okay to have weaker muscles and bulging layers of fat? If yes, you probably have grown numb to the inadequacies you face in result. Unchecked fat can lead to obesity which further complicates health conditions. Metabolic activity differs from person to person. Regular exercising can help regulate metabolism according to the needs of your body. Physical exercise protects you against the risk of breast and colon cancer. Moderate or vigorous physical activity for 150 to 75 minutes a week respectively can reduce the risk of cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a oncologist.
Hi whenever my friend eat breakfast in the morning he gets headache? From last three years he has a migraine problem doctor prescribed him headset medicine but these days he is daily suffering from headache and have to take medicine. What can be the problem? How this can be cured? He is 25 years old weight is 69 kg.
I am student my problem is cut feet in specially summer days due to hot season please give me good suggestion to avoid this?
I am having pcod and taking ovral r and diamet sr 500 from last 4 months and now I am taking dronis r 20 mg and diamet sr 500 mg. I hav to continue this for next 5 months as per gyno's suggestion. Is this related to pcod and in how many time pcod can be cured.
I am manju soni 40 years old and I am suffering from severe pain. There is pain in my bones of arms and legs. Whenever I got up in morning I always suffered from this pain. This pain makes me difficult to get up in morning and also make me suffer from fever. Please suggest me some treatment.
I am suffering from fever for the last six days. And I have pain in my body can you suggest what should be done.
Hi, I'm rajesh I'm 5.10 in height and weighing 50 kg. I'm lost my weight due to masturbation. Can you suggest me some tips to bulk up, because I'm a hard gainer?
I'm getting always fever. I am feeling very sick and I don't have an energy to sex my wife and I'm not getting sperm when I was sexing.
My father aged 70 has diabetes and lung infection afb sputam + + + severe coughing and mild fever rising in the evening. Sputam with blood stain. Recently blood came while coughing.
I am 21, I get cramps in my heart and mine digestion is also not proper from 2-3 months is this a heart disease?
Hair loss can start with beginning of Diabetes.Many times it Diabetes warning sign.Anyone with unusual hair loss should talk to a doctor.
POTENTIAL CAUSES OF HAIR LOSS
1.Diabetes causes damage to the small blood vessels thus limits oxygen and nutrients reaching the the scalp.Undernourished hair follicles (roots) gets weaken and loose their grip causing hair loss
2.Diabetes can cause fluctuations hormone production.This imbalance of hormones affects the growth cycle of hair.
3.Diabetes weakens immune system.In such situation scalp is more susceptible to fungal and bacterial infections leading hair loss.
4.Diabetes can slow the body’s cell regeneration time, disturbing the growth cycle of hair.
5.Illness, stress or hormonal fluctuations can cause hair to enter the resting phase, leading to diffuse thinning of the hair.
6. The hair loss could be caused by conditions not related or indirectly related to Diabetes.For example Thyroid dysfunction.
Hair loss becomes permanent when the hair follicles are destroyed, so early diagnosis and treatment are important.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
1.Good Diabetes control.This allows hormones to balance, immune system to strengthen, and the hair growth cycle to get back on track.
If you notice unusual hair loss, see your Diabetologist Doctor to determine whether the shedding is related to Diabetes.
If the shedding is a medication side effect, a prescription change is the obvious solution.
SOME HAIR CARE TIPS
1.Use hair brushes with widely spaced bristles
2.Minimal use of hair dryers and curling irons.
3.Avoid braids or ponytails that pull on the scalp.
4.Avoid products with harsh chemicals such as perms, hair straighteners, or dyes.
5.Protect the hair from sun, wind, and chlorine exposure.
6.Eat a well-balanced diet.
7.Exercise regularly to promote optimal circulation
8.Use relaxation techniques for stress reduction.
Hair shedding can diminish self-esteem and sometimes leads to social anxiety or depression. So act wisely and smartly.