Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok KumarYour feedback matters!
My partner is not satisfied with my performance in bed I getting done with one meet she wants to enjoy it by more how can full fill her needs can I use supplements or some oils or gels what should I do.
I am 73 years old. I want to quit taking restyl (Aplozoram) tablet .5 mg which I take to sleep. I am also Diabetic Type 2 and under medication for benign Hypertension. Metformin 500 mg 1 - 0 - 1 and Amilodopin 10 mg 1 - 0 - 0 Almost for 10 yrs. I get weird dreams at night, of my earlier life. Kindly let me know how I can get rid of addiction Aplozoram. Are the dreams due to beta blockers? If so can you prescribe alternate medicines for my hypertension.
I am suffering from tonsil infection even when l take cold drinks or ice creams or any other cold product. Summer as well as winter. What can l do now. i have also dust allergy.
I feel back pain when I continuously sitting more than 7-8 hours, and also face problem of constipation regularly, what can i do?
My friend is suffering with gastric trouble can you say that precaution to be follow to solve the problem.
I am very sensitive towards flu and cold with lot of cough these days I am not well from last 15 days.please help me
The act of self pleasuring is a natural practice and has given birth to all kinds of myths which stops people from indulging in this form of self-pleasure and here are the top myths about masturbation:
- It can cause you to suffer from Erectile Dysfunction: Erectile Dysfunction refers to the inability to maintain or get an erection during intercourse. The causes of this sexual dysfunction are varied, but masturbation doesn't figure in the list of causes. What really happens is that when you masturbate repeatedly, you become used to your own touch or to a certain kind of sensation. As a result, you may find it difficult to have orgasms with your partner.
- Reduces sex drive: Masturbation does not reduce your sex drive or prevent you from having orgasms. Many people also claim that women get addicted to vibrators and cannot enjoy sex without them. However, there is no truth behind this.
- Children do not masturbate: Masturbation is a normal childhood habit, wherein young children discover the private parts of their bodies and the feelings of pleasure that arise from this activity. Most children begin to play with their private parts by about 5-6 years of age. A child can masturbate once a week or several times a day. There are even researches out there that show male foetuses masturbating in the womb.
- It can cause blindness: Blindness is the most outrageous myth associated with self-induced orgasms. Till date, there has not been a medical case to prove it.
- People in relationships do not masturbate: Whether you're single or in a relationship, masturbation is a healthy sexual activity that you can engage in to fulfil your sexual desires. Studies show that masturbation is a very common behaviour; about 92% of men and 62% of women masturbate. Sometimes, couples also engage in masturbation together as part of their sexual activity.
- It causes infertility: Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.
Though there are a number of myths associated with masturbation, but it is also true that excess of it can lead to addiction which can be really harmful for your overall health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.