Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashok Kumar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 61 year old having ED I use penile injection before sex is there any other way to have erection without taking injection Please Advice.
What is supplements of good heath? And what is the temperature of human being body? Where is the human heart?
Mera jab pet bharta hai to nausea feel hoti hai I mean jab main pet bharke khana khata hu nausea feeling hoti hai weight bhi gain nahi ho raha zyada khane se nausea hoti hai feel nd exercise karte tym bhi nausea feel hoti hai stomach pe zor padta hai I think tabhi hoti hai stomach lining me problem ho sakti hai damage hai maine research kiya tha yehi problem lag rahi hai stomach lining are damage fluid nahi bana pa raha my stomach is weak please suggest me medicine.
I wasn't ate dinner n lunch for 3/4 times due to my tongue n opposite side whole pain n aches; I am very tear and what I should be taken?
Infants are fed solely on breast milk. For young children, a glass of milk once or twice a day is a must. But most people have this question in mind that as you grow older, should dairy products still be a part of your diet? After all, humans are the only animals that drink milk in their adult years.
Argument in favour: Drink milk for strong bones
One of the most common reasons people still drink milk as adults is to strengthen their bones. Milk is one of the richest sources of calcium and vitamin D. Calcium is an integral part of our bones and Vitamin D helps the body absorb more calcium. If you have healthy bones, your risk of fractures is greatly reduced. One glass of milk has 30% of our daily requirements of calcium.
If you were to remove milk from your diet, it is important to substitute it with the following foods:
Exposure to the sun can also give your body vitamin D, but exposing yourself to sunlight increases the risk of other conditions such as sun allergies and skin cancer.
Argument against: Giving up milk can aid in weightloss
- Milk is not easy to digest as when you have an upset stomach, you are advised to avoid milk. This is because it is not easy to digest. For people who are lactose intolerant, giving up milk can make digestion of others foods easier. It can also help treat irritable bowel syndrome caused by indigestion.
- Giving up milk can improve skin
- Giving up milk can also lower the frequency and intensity of acne flare-ups. Some dermatologists also say that it could help treat eczema.
- Quitting milk is not easy. After all, we consume dairy products in so many ways. We add it to our cereals, use it in sauces and what would pizza be without cheese. If you cannot avoid milk, do not add sugar to it. Also, avoid low-fat milk. However, you could find replacement such as almond milk, soy milk, and tofu. These foods are healthier and easier to digest. Instead of ice cream, you could end your meals with greek yogurt.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My balendra and my age 25 and I am loss my hear day by day please give me strong solution, how can stop my hear fall plz.
An abnormal swelling in the neck can be symptom of various problems. While it can be something as non-threatening as a swollen gland due to a cold that can be cured with simple medication, a swollen neck can also turn out to be a cancerous lump in the neck. When faced with an irregular swelling in the neck, it is best to not panic or jump to conclusions until you consult with an Ear-Nose-Throat Specialist. The possible problems that a swelling in the neck can indicate are:
- Swelling or enlargement of the salivary glands: The salivary glands may become enlarged due to an infection or due to foreign materials getting stuck in them. While foreign objects or formation of stones in the salivary glands might require surgical removal, they can often be dissolved with medication and other non-invasive treatments. And infection in the salivary glands is often treated with antibiotics or other medication. These treatments can be prescribed and administered by ENT Specialists.
- Thyroid disease: The thyroid gland may swell up and cause a swelling of the neck. These are often called goiters in colloquial language and are a result of thyroid diseases such as hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. They usually require a series of medication and treatment and are not considered an ENT problem despite the swelling of the neck.
- Benign cysts: Benign cysts can form in any part of the neck or in the glands, much like it can form in any part of the body. An ENT Specialist can prescribe a surgical removal of the cyst lest it turns cancerous later in life. It should also be removed in case it grows or relocates, going on to cause other problems.
- Lumps in the muscles: Lumps in the neck muscles are formed by injury or torticollis. These usually aren’t considered ENT problems and can be treated by general physicians and sometimes chiropractors.
- Cancerous cysts or growths: One of the most daunting problems posed by a swelling of the neck is the possibility of cancer. While thyroid cancers as well as cancerous growths in the salivary glands are slow to develop, a swelling in the neck should immediately be investigated by an ENT Specialist in order to rule out all possibilities.