Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok KapoorYour feedback matters!
How should I rectify my dental problems like repetitive cavities and plaque with Ayurveda. I also feel pain in my finger joints and knees when I wake up. I was sick due to mosquito bites in September and October I caught cold. Nothing came in medical but weak liver. Please guide.
bones me (right side) me pain hota hai zakhm jaisa pain Hota hai kabhi kabhi mai us Pe balm laga leti hu ye pain ka kya reason hai meri age 35 hai.
Have pain in my knee few months ago I was fallen from stairs and that time my knee was injured. Please help me.
Sir, I met with an accident and I am having ligament tear both acl & mcl please advise what should be done?
I have pain in my back and chest from 7 days. It becomes too painfully in midnight. What are the solutions of chest and back pain?
I'm feeling pain in my penis & in my lower back, both sides after urination, from last 3-4 days. What can be the reason?
I am 24yr old male I have back pain since 5-6 years, I had medical treatment but didn't work. Doctor just told I have calcium deficiency. Please advice me what to do as early as possible.
, I am from borivali (mumbai. My age is 30, I am suffering from leg pain from last 3 year, having pain in both leg below knee, all the time it stay pain, and in night and morning having much pain, have gone to so may doctor but ot getting relief. please help
I am suffering from the pain in the legs and hands at joint. This is start within 2-3 years what I do for relief.
My left hand is pain because I have meet with and accident, I had done my treatment also but still it's paning.
In the recent years, with the building work pressure and the increasing stress in our everyday activities, our regular lives have become choc-a-bloc with all sorts of engagements. This often renders our bodies prone to fatigue and listlessness. This phenomenon can often be observed in an intensified form by way of a disorder called Fibromyalgia or as it is deemed in common parlance, "rheumatism".
Fibromyalgia is an ailment, which causes pain in the body tissues. The tender and fibrous tissues like muscles, ligaments and tendons are often affected by this disease. As a consequence of Fibromyalgia, one feels incapacitated to work or perform any physical activity. Sometimes Fibromyalgia is accompanied by extreme headaches, sleep disturbances, muscle pain and consistent dizziness.
The degree of chronicity of the disease may vary but the underlying cause remains the same. Given the high incidence of the disease, the treatment for the same is also widely available. However, for a more effective and lasting cure, many resort to homeopathy.
Homeopathy offers several remedies to Fibromyalgia, classified on the basis of the discrete symptoms of the disease:
- Rhus Tox: Rhus Tox is an excellent antidote for rheumatism induced stillness and muscle pain. When paired with suitable exercises, it can afford a lot of relief.
- Ruta Grav: Ruta Grav aids in relieving tendon pains and sustained usage helps in restoring muscle strength in case of Fibromyalgia.
- Rhododendron: Often the Fibromyalgia pain gets aggravated with a marked change in the season. Rhododendron mitigates the intensity of the pain.
- Arnica: For any injury induced body ache, Arnica is an extremely effective cure. It also functions as the foremost option, when the precise causes or the symptoms are unknown.
- Causticum: Certain forms of Fibromyalgia are accompanied with soreness, weakness and a feeling of stillness. Causticum soothes such ailments.
- Bryonia: Bryonia alleviates chronic pain in the soft tissues of the body. Exposure to heat needs to be avoided mandatorily in order to optimize the effect of Bryonia.
- Kalmia Latifolia: When besides the obverse symptoms of Fibromyalgia, the pain in the muscle is accompanied with a feeling of cold and numbness, one of the best homeopathic cures is Kalmia Latifolia.
Fibryomalgia is an ailment, which not only manifests physical troubles but also affects one's emotional status adversely. Therefore, to mete out the best remedy, homeopathy carefully assess both the physical and the psychosocial bearing of the patient before recommending a particular cure.
Related Tip: "A Guide to Dealing With Fibromyalgia"