Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
I am a 44 year old male. Since last one year I am suffering from nocturia. I am forced to wake up for almost five times a night. I am not diabetic. However I snore loudly and breath through my mouth. I am 5 feet 9 inch tall and 88 kilos in weight. Please help. Vsk.
My father's prostate has enlarged. What should he eat and what he should not eat. Please help. His age 78. He has blood sugar 180 pp mg /dl. And now also facing problem with speak.
I'm type 2 diabetes person. My fasting blood sugar is 180 and post lunch is 260-280. I am talking zoryl M2 in mornings and zita plus at night after dinner. Inspite of this medicines my sugar levels are not coming down to normal. Recent tests have revealed that sugar is also passing in urine alingwith protein. I am worried. I am 76 years old person with CABG .Should I change my medicines. Please advise. THANKS.
My mother recently checked her thyroid and it came to high also she is having a problem of blood pressure. And her left hand joint is paining ,plzz help.
My PPBS (60) is low than FBS (80. What are the causes for abnormality. Is it because of more insulin production in body? Can it cause diabetes in future? What kind of food should I eat to avoid it.
I got sugar complaint and I am using insulin 30/70 huminsulin, melmet 500 and amwel 2.5, tellzy rsKindly advice how to come out without medicineRrgardsGOVIND raju.
Diabetes mellitus is a chronic condition wherein the body doesn’t metabolise sugar properly. Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, is responsible for carrying the sugar or glucose, from the bloodstream to the individual cells. When the pancreas fails to produce insulin, glucose builds up in your bloodstream and enters your urine. Homeopathy focuses on the overall health of the individual. Homeopathic medicines for diabetes include:
1. Abroma Augusta: This homeopathic medicine is best for diabetics who have weak muscles, increased appetites and frequent urination.
2. Phosphorus: If symptoms include weak vision, Phosphorus is the best remedy for it.
3. Syzygium Jambolanum: This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for diabetes mellitus. It acts efficiently and promptly in lowering sugar levels.
4. Phosphoric acid: If you feel exhausted or weak all the time, either physically or mentally, then Phosphoric acid is beneficial. Weak memory, forgetfulness and numb feet are also treated with Phosphoric acid.
5. Gymnema Sylvestre: Sometimes, diabetics drastically lose weight and have low energy levels. Gymnema Sylvestre is an excellent remedy for such symptoms.
Sometimes one or more homeopathic medicines may be combined to treat symptoms. Some common combinations include:
1. Lachesis, Arnica, Belladonna and Phosphorus are combined in a treatment to treat retinopathy, which is damage to the eyes caused by diabetes.
2. Serum Anguillae, Arsenic Album and Lycopodium are used together to treat kidney damage (nephropathy) in diabetics.
3. Helonias, Sulphur and Phosphoric acid are taken to deal with neuropathy or nerve problems such as numbness in feet and hands.
4. Syzygium Jambolanum is combined with Secale Cornutum to treat skin ulcers, which is a common problem among diabetics.
5. For people suffering from constipation due to diabetes, Natrum Sulph, Defloratum and Carlsbad are the best medicines.
6. To improve weak memory, Phosphoric acid, Nux Vom and Kali Phos are the best remedies for diabetics.
7. Sometimes diabetics complain of extreme, incapacitating weakness. To improve energy and boost overall health, Carbo Veg, Phosphoric acid, Phosphorus and Arsenic Album are recommended.
Hello sir My mom had blood cottage in her heart in a vessel 3 years ago, we treated it and at that portion doctor put a pipe connection, now can we have a better way. She do not have to eat oily salty sugar almost nothing.
Thyroid issues can be difficult to spot at first since many of the symptoms are also indicative of other health conditions. The symptoms of thyroid dysfunction can also vary in severity from person to person. If you have other medical conditions, symptoms associated with those conditions may be more severe due to underlying thyroid issues. The cause of thyroid disease, severity of thyroid hormone deficiency and the length of time the body has been deprived of the correct levels of hormones all affect symptom severity.
Here are some signs to look for that might indicate a thyroid condition:
Feeling run down, exhausted, drowsy and/or fatigued, even with proper rest
Feelings of depression or lack of interest in things previously enjoyed/Increased and/or heavier menstrual periods, PMS, fertility/miscarriage issues
Constipation, even with adequate fiber intake
Forgetfulness, difficulty concentrating, difficulty learning or feeling like you are in a 'fog'
Unexplained weight gain beyond a few pounds, increased fluid retention and/or puffy face
Dry and/or itchy skin, even with regular moisturizer use.
Dry, brittle nails and hair (with or without thinning)
Hoarse voice and/or difficulty swallowingIntolerance to cold, especially in extremities such as fingers and toes
If you have been experiencing any of the above symptoms,feel free to consult me.
With the proper care, it's completely possible to lift the fog and feel like yourself again.
Dr surbhi agrawal
consultant physician, diabetologist and wellness expert