Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
thank you lybrate....very helpful site....and very good doctor
जौ (Barley) एक किस्म का अनाज होता है जो कुछ कुछ गेहूं जैसा दिखता है। बाजार से लगभग 250 ग्राम जौ ले आएँ। ध्यान रहे कि इसमे घुन न लगा हुआ हो। इसे साफ कर ले। मंद मंद आग पर कड़ाही मे डाल कर भून ले। ध्यान रहे कि जले नहीं। इसके बाद इसे मोटा मोटा कूट/ पीस ले।
जरूरत के समय 1 बड़ा चम्मच जौ का चूर्ण लेकर उसमे 1 छोटा चम्मच देशी घी मिला कर तेज गरम तवे पर या तेज गरम लोहे की कड़छी मे डाल कर इसका धुआँ नाक से या मुँह से खींचें। यदि लकड़ी के जलते हुए कोयले पर डाल कर धुआँ खींचे तो और भी अधिक लाभदायक है। धुआँ लेने के 15 मिनट पहले और 2 घंटे बाद तक ठंडा पानी न पिए। प्यास लगे तो गरम दूध पिए।
यदि बार बार मुँह सूखता हो और प्यास लगती हो तो ये प्रयोग न करें।
नए जुकाम मे जब सिर भारी हो और नाक बंद तब यह प्रयोग करें और चमत्कार देखें। 5 मिनट मे फायदा होगा।
खांसी, दमे मे इन्हेलर कि तरह तत्काल फायदा दिखता है।
खर्राटे मे प्रतिदिन ये धुआँ लें। सुबह शाम किसी भी समय ले सकते हैं।
कोई साइड इफेक्ट नहीं। बच्चों और गर्भवती महिलाओं के लिए भी सुरक्षित।
अन्य दवाओं के साथ भी इसका प्रयोग किया जा सकता है।
बदलते मौसम मे स्वस्थ भी प्रयोग करें ताकि नजले जुकाम से बच सकें।
दिन मे 4 बार तक प्रयोग कर सकते हैं। एक समय मे 4 बड़े चम्मच जौ घी
मिला कर प्रयोग कर सकते हैं
यदि बार बार मुँह सूखता हो और प्यास लगती हो तो ये प्रयोग न करें।
I was having a bad throat 2 weeks before. Now when I cough or spit sometimes some type of black thing comes up with it. What should I do.
When I playing a kabaddi game someone hit me on right ear. I heard buzzing sound for an half hour and then my right ear gets blocked but no pain, no blood. Now I checked that little bit air coming out from the ear. Still I feel ear blockage and I can't catch some words.
I have sensitive throat and Cold allergy. If I am exposed I get bad throat, fever and chest congestion. I take precautions but little careless get me ill and I have to take Antibiotics course twice a year. Result is too much of toxins and I feel weak for eek after antibiotics course.I need to detoxify my system and increase my immunity so that I don`t get these bad throat and cold effect.I m 70 years and otherwise healthy.
I am suffering from regular cough, harsh in my throat, so what are the precaution which I have to take to prevent my throat.
My ear are not well from last evening I am feeling some pain, please provide me a effective solution.
Hello doctor! . Doctor my problem is my ears. My ears is all time listen a sound its beep then anybody say me but I can not lessen them help me please.
I'm suffering from snoring It's getting irritated to my friends who sleeping besides me please give me good suggestions to get rid of snoring.
I have suffer for ear pain in last one weak. Local doctor asked me its problem create for enter buds in ear. I want to khow that which medicine is suitable in this situation? please inform as soon as possible.
Hi, I am feeling like thorns in my throat. This happened after cleaning a old fan, there were too much dust. I felt some dust went inside me thru nose or mouth. It irritating me lot. Kindly help me.
I am having headache and I have try several medicines and I am 40 years old what to do and also I have sinus problem so please advise me what to do.
Have a painful node behind my right ear. Have pain in ear due to this node. What can I do to subside the node.
Sir I am a 45 years old man and have giddiness for last 4 /5 years. My bp level and sugar levels under control. Please advise what should I do?
An eardrum rupture or perforation is a little gap or tear in your eardrum and the tympanic membrane. The tympanic membrane is a thin tissue that partitions the canal of the middle ear and outer ear. This layer vibrates when sound waves enter your ear. The vibration proceeds through the bones of the center ear. Since this vibration allows you to listen, your hearing can be affected if your eardrum is harmed. A ruptured eardrum is additionally called a perforated eardrum. Permanent hearing loss could be an end result in some cases.
A ruptured eardrum, similar to thunder; can happen all of a sudden. You may feel a sharp pain in your ear, or an ear infection that you've had for some time all of a sudden leaves. In some cases, the person may not feel any signs of the rupture.
Some of the causes for such a perforation are:
- Infection: Ear infections are a major reason for eardrum rupture, particularly in children. Liquids tend to deposit behind the eardrum in such cases.
- Exercises: Exercising can bring about pressure changes in the ear and lead to a punctured eardrum. This is known as barotrauma, and takes place when the pressure outside the ear is not the same as the pressure inside the ear. Activities that can bring about barotrauma include scuba diving or flying on plane.
- Other activities: Wounds can likewise burst your eardrum. Any injury to the ear or side of the head can bring about a crack.
Diagnosis: Your specialist can use a few approaches to find out whether you have a ruptured eardrum:
- A liquid test in which your specialist tests liquids that might spill from your ear from infection.
- An otoscope exam in which a specific gadget with a light is used to investigate your ear channel
- An audiology exam, in which your specialist tests your listening to range and eardrum limit
- Tympanometry, in which your specialist uses a tympanometer to test the pressure changes in your ear.
Treatment: The treatments are as follows:
- Patching: In the event that your ear does not recuperate by itself, your specialist may fix the eardrum. Fixing includes setting a sedated paper patch over the tear in the film.
- Antibiotics: Anti-toxins can clear up contaminations that may have prompted your eardrum break. They additionally shield you from growing new diseases from the aperture. Your specialist may endorse oral antibiotics or eardrops.
- Surgery: In uncommon cases, surgery might be required to fix the gap in the eardrum. A surgical repair of a punctured eardrum is called tympanoplasty.
A cracked eardrum generally recuperates without any invasive measures. Many patients with cracked eardrums encounter just transitory listening problems.