Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. AshokYour feedback matters!
thank you lybrate....very helpful site....and very good doctor
Dr. I had a nose bleeding since one year which after regular interval of tym wat should I do I consort frm very Dr. But no relief.
I am a student and I have regular sneezing and cold problem. Every morning when I wake up sneezing and cold starts. During night fever also starts. My body weight is also increasing very rapidly. Please suggest me what should I do?
My lower right jaw is paining. I took vitamin C tablet and a flexon. But not much relief and now one of my nostril of nose is draining. What should I do?
I have a swelling near my left ear & cheek. I feel pain whenever I open my mouth (jaw) since 6 months. Please advise me on this and whom do I contact for the same. Thanks Chiru.
I often have a dry throat in the night during winters specially. Can you suggest me some remedy for this.
I'm 43 years male. I have severe throat pain for past few days couldn't swallow food and there is no appetite. I'm insulin dependant diabetic. What should I do?
I have itching in neck I do not know if it is tonsil or ulcer. How to identify? Please give some weight loss tips in addition. Thanks in advance.
I am 25 years old student and pursuing a stressful study course. Since a few days I have been feeling lightheaded and dizzy. The dizzy feeling is at its peak during the time I wake up and lingers throughout the day. I am also having trouble digesting food and have occasional stomach aches. I get to sleep for 6-7 hrs every day. Are these symptoms due to stress or should I look out for any other health prob?
I am taking Guaiphenesin for 1 & half tbsp while going to bed, for my chestal cough. But my cough is still like it was before. I have Alex cough syrup. Phlegm are sticked to my oropharynx and they makes me soar throat, bitter taste in my mouth & bad breathe even after I have several cardamom or cloves Pla help.
Sir, I am 23 years old female. Recently I found my hypothyroidism. I am taking tablets and yoga on daily. And i am having the symptoms of constipation and light dizziness while walking. Is it caused by thyroid or any other reason? how can I avoid this? please give me some suggestions.
I am feeling a bit of roughness in my throat. Like the one which happens in case of throat infection. I am having problem gulping my saliva and while eating.
Hi, my wife had an accident in 2012 I which her left side of head was hit. I have done all types of test i. E. Curvical, mri but nothing came out. I am living in delhi and have consulted almost all the good doctors / hospitals who are here like vimhans, pgi, ibhas the results are absolutely clean. The current problems are vertigo, headache and she has became very weak. Please suggest.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection (learn more About Acute Respiratory Infections). It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes (know about the impacts of smoking on your organs) and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.