Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok DhobleYour feedback matters!
Suffering with bad breath from when I am at the age of 12 and it's continuing how to stop it. I am trying ginger a piece a day daily I heard it stops bad breath permanently ?
Hello, I have done my root canal and crowning of my molars on february 2016. Since then I do not hsve any issue in taking hot or cold food. But from may onwards when I take hot meals, I get a sensitive ache on my crowned tooth. I do not have any problem with cold food. The dentist who had done the crowning of ceramic tooth told that the tooth will be having a warranty upto 10 years. What is the problem? Root canal is perfectly done by an expert.
I ve been suffering with some kind of mouth ulcer, nd that causing me mouth irritation nd its been 40 days nd its not going frm my mouth! Is it dangerous?
I have dental problem. When I wakeup in the morning my breath smalls so bad. It can me due to stomach problem?
My teeth are in yellowish colour. I want to change my teeth colour to white pls suggest me. In home process.
I have my father in law suffering from a mouth ulcer. Since he lives in a remote area which is medically nt very good. The doctor diagnosed it as a symptom of cancer. I want to understand what ulcers can lead to cancer and how do we verify the same. Thanks for your time!
I have pain in my teeth. It stop when I take medicine but again start after 15 or 16 days. It is happening about 4 month ago. Doctors said it is wisdom case ans I have to out this teeth from my mouth. There is no moreoptiontion. What should I do. It hearts a lot.
I broke my tooth. It is cracked but it's still attached to my gums. It hurts a lot. Can someone recommend me a dental hospital in my city?
My teeth are sensitive to any kind of food because of which I am hardly able to chew. I have been advised to use Sensodyne Repair toothpaste. However I wish there was a process where the teeth could have been given additional coating of enamel of a permanent nature. Is it possible?
Hi I have 2, 3 ulcers (chala) in my mouth for 1 week I am taking one becosules capsule daily in the morning but it is not getting reduced I am drinking lot of water, lassi, etc etc Still ulcer is getting big What should I do? Should I take 2 capsules or anything else?
Hello doctor, good morning. I am Manisha f/ 46 years old. I noticed white malai sort of discharge in my mouth at roots of teeth near gums. What is the reason and the treatment for same? This happens off and on.
Teeth are one of the most precious parts of the human body. By playing a significant functional and structural role in aesthetics, facial appearance, and food habits, digestion and chewing, all efforts at maintaining them should be undertaken. As we all know, we have two sets of teeth, primary or deciduous and the permanent set. Let us discuss tooth removal in these two sets separately.
In the primary teeth, the main indication would be dental decay. If the tooth is severely damaged beyond repair with fillings, then removal could be an option, with two things considered. The primary successor will erupt within the next 6 months; if not, a space maintainer would be put in place.
Another reason would be if the tooth is beyond its lifecycle and is blocking the eruption of the successor, then it requires removal.
The permanent teeth, however, are a set that are meant to last for a lifetime and removal should be considered only as a last resort. With advances in dental treatment methods, gone are the days when removal would be an option for severe decay.
Some of the absolute indications for removal would be:
- Wisdom teeth: if it is erupting in abnormal position (flattened or crooked), then removing them to avoid infection and impingement on other teeth needs to be considered. Wisdom teeth infection is one of the most common causes requiring tooth removal.
- Recurrent infections: If a tooth has been root canal treated, but continues to have ongoing chronic infection, it could be a case for removal.
- Malformed or supernumerary teeth: These may also block eruption of other teeth into the mouth.
- Orthodontic treatment: In cases where the jaw size is really not sufficient to realign the mal-positioned or crooked teeth, the first premolar is often sacrificed, and this space is used to align the other teeth.
- Injuries: In case of accidents or injuries with jaw fractures, teeth in the line of fracture may need to be removed.
- Preparation for dentures: In cases of severe periodontal disease, where the mobility of the teeth is high and complete dentures are being considered as an option, teeth removal may be planned. Also, if there are teeth which are in the line of fixed partial dentures, again removal might be planned
- Radiation therapy: For head and neck cancer patients, if there are teeth in the line of radiation, then removal might be planned.
Unlike in the earlier years, the absolute indications for removing tooth have changed. A thorough examination, both oral and radiological, should be done before zeroing on extraction.