Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok DamirYour feedback matters!
I have diabetes and hypertension what type of exercises I have to do and frequency of exercises for one month.
I am 32 male not having diabetes. I am suffering from plantar fasciitis (foot pain) since one year. Kindly suggest homeo tablets.
Now it is the month of Ramzan going on for muslims. Ramzan of 30 days once a year is mandatory for muslims. Now tell me that a diabetic person may have fasting of 30 days. Is it better for his health or not. What should do his during ramzan? Guide plz.
Infertility is a condition, which is diagnosed as the inability of the woman to conceive a child even after a prolonged duration of unprotected intercourse (for about 6 months to 1 year). This condition can affect both the genders. Infertility might cause immense societal embarrassment for the couple and can mar the joys of a relationship. The causes of infertility in male and female are as follows:
- In males, infertility might stem from injury to the testicles, erectile problems, premature ejaculation, infections due to sexually transmitted diseases, structural deformation of the testicles, little or irregular sperm count and blockage of the ejaculatory duct.
- In females, infertility might develop due to abnormal periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases which cause inflammation of the pelvis such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia, a disorder in the thyroid glands, blockage of the fallopian tubes and structural deformation of the uterus.
- The common reasons of infertility in both men and women can be attributed to increased body weight, old age, excessive consumption of alcohol, diabetes, mental anxiety, side effect of radiation therapy and prescribed medications.
As it is a holistic mode of treatment, Homeopathy can be used to treat infertility as the preparations do not contain any toxin and has zero side effects.
1. In men, if the reason behind infertility is irregular sperm count, then a prescribed dosage of X-Ray might help.
2. If infertility is caused due to erectile problems along with symptoms of severe mental stress, involuntary discharge of semen and lack of sexual desire, a prescribed dosage of Caladium or Selenium might be helpful.
3. If the discharge from the vagina appears to be acidic which gradually destroys the sperms, Borax might be prescribed.
4. If the woman suffers from episodes of irregular, but enduring menstrual periods, a prescribed dosage of Calcarea Carb might be helpful. If the duration of the periods is short, Pulsatilla might also be prescribed.
5. In women, if the symptoms include a lack of sexual desire along with excessive pain in the vagina during sexual intercourse, Sepia might be recommended.
I have hypothyroidism and history of high lipids from last 10 years. From last 2-3 years I started getting pain in hands and legs frequently. First, it was less but increased gradually. Now I am getting regular tiredness in limbs from last 3-4 days. I also got my vit-D checked many times. It was around 40 ng/ml, 2 years ago. Then it started decreasing and came to 32 after 5-6 months. Now I got it check last week when it was 15 ng/ml, It was too low so got it checked again and today it came to 11 ng/ml. I am worried why it it coming down so fast? It is when I also took many vitamin D pills in between, Ist sachet of 60000 iu per week for 4 months, then I stopped and now I was taking vit D pill, D rise-1000 iu per day from last 2 months but still my vit D is so low. Pls guide me why this has gone down so fast and how to recover from it? If this has come down from 15 to 11 in 1 week so what will happen in coming 1-2 months? Can it be serious? Pls inform I am too worried. Thanks a lot.
Thanks I am 65 male and suffering from type 2 diabetes and gulose is fasting 140 and pp is 170 what diet should I take ?
Is gastric mini bypass surgery completely safe, for type 2 diabetes, what are complications of bariatric surgery.
Govt is promoting IME-9 tablets for diabetics. Is this drug a complementary to drugs like Metformin etc. Can it be consumed simultaneously with other allopathic drugs. Can it cause hypoglycemia.
Hello respected Doctors. I would like to get some knowledge regarding Creatinine level of a human body. My mom is a diabetic person she got operated of kidney stone in the month of Oct. She is suffering from high creatinine level since her infection in kidney due to kidney stone. Even after terminating the stone her creatinine level is not decreasing. She gets reactions on her body due to new medicines if she starts. Kindly guide me the appropriate way to deal with my mom's case to recover her kidney damages and avoid reaching the stage of dialysis. Thanking You All. Good Night Swtdrms. Will be eagerly waiting for all your valuable advises.
I am 28 years old married women and working. I have hypothyroid problem want to plan a baby now. Do you think I will face some problem conceiving?
What are the things to be avoided and their alternative in the following diet :---- Breakfast =2cups of tea (with stevia, 2plain toast, 1 boiled egg. 9 nutri biscuits Lunch=1glass buttermilk, pulses vegetables, 1 roti, salad Dinner=1 roti, salad,pulses vegetables and after this 1 plastic packet of Poha (khata Meetha) I am a diabetic on insulin (20 -24 -28 units) I also have cirrhosis since 2000.
Keep your teeth clean.
Don't brush too hard.
Replace tooth brush every 3-4 months
Go to dentist every 6 months for cleaning and examination.
Report any sigh of redness,pus,patches or pain.