Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok BhattYour feedback matters!
Dear sir hello i had a pain in my right shoulder, there is no pain while you press or doing any work, power is full in both side, but i had feel severe pain, shoulder x-ray done showed normal. Past history 20-25 days back i meet with accident with car i fall down, there is no major hurts. After taking ortho consulatation, physiotherapy consultation was taken and dythermy and ultrasonic was done, but pain is still, please advice what i can i do. Tab. Orthodex MR taking BD.
Post chicken guinea is pain full. I have not been tested positive, however had all the symptom of this disease. I have been treated with steroid for 15 days in first phase on Ist Sept'16 and then from this month after second time while feeling strong pain in my finger, joints,shoulders, palm and not able to do anything. What is the remedy, is it curable, what precaution should I take. I have lots of question in my mind. Can I got advise on this please.
Hi , I am 29 year old married women. I have following problems 1.Left chest pain, at times pain in middle of chest since a month 2.Left knee pain since long time 3.Calf pain n heaviness since long time 4.Urine burning since a month or two 5.Chakkar aana since long time 6.Hair fall dandruff since 6 months 7.Boils on face since a month 8.Extreme Exertion since a month 9.Coughing since Oct 10. Everyday Sneezing after I get up from sleep since 3 years.Had taken medicine for allergy from physician but didn't work.Tried everything but not helping. Please revert soon
She is having high blood pressure, headache, knee pain n swelling in the feet. Guestick. She want to go with ayurvedic solutions. It would be very kind if you provide any feasible solution for this. Waiting for your answer.
Sir iam 20 and iam having hand pain since 10days pain is light but it seems to be a1 nerve pain only what is the remedy please suggest is there any thing to worry hope you reply soon.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.
An abnormal swelling in the neck can be symptom of various problems. While it can be something as non-threatening as a swollen gland due to a cold that can be cured with simple medication, a swollen neck can also turn out to be a cancerous lump in the neck. When faced with an irregular swelling in the neck, it is best to not panic or jump to conclusions until you consult with an Ear-Nose-Throat Specialist. The possible problems that a swelling in the neck can indicate are:
- Swelling or enlargement of the salivary glands: The salivary glands may become enlarged due to an infection or due to foreign materials getting stuck in them. While foreign objects or formation of stones in the salivary glands might require surgical removal, they can often be dissolved with medication and other non-invasive treatments. And infection in the salivary glands is often treated with antibiotics or other medication. These treatments can be prescribed and administered by ENT Specialists.
- Thyroid disease: The thyroid gland may swell up and cause a swelling of the neck. These are often called goiters in colloquial language and are a result of thyroid diseases such as hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. They usually require a series of medication and treatment and are not considered an ENT problem despite the swelling of the neck.
- Benign cysts: Benign cysts can form in any part of the neck or in the glands, much like it can form in any part of the body. An ENT Specialist can prescribe a surgical removal of the cyst lest it turns cancerous later in life. It should also be removed in case it grows or relocates, going on to cause other problems.
- Lumps in the muscles: Lumps in the neck muscles are formed by injury or torticollis. These usually aren’t considered ENT problems and can be treated by general physicians and sometimes chiropractors.
- Cancerous cysts or growths: One of the most daunting problems posed by a swelling of the neck is the possibility of cancer. While thyroid cancers as well as cancerous growths in the salivary glands are slow to develop, a swelling in the neck should immediately be investigated by an ENT Specialist in order to rule out all possibilities.
I feeling pain in my left hand for 2 days in two or three months. The pain is unbearable. Do you know why its paining and what should I do for this?
When am lifting my right shoulder I feel pain in my shoulder joint please suggest prescription and medical suggestions.
I had some pain and tingling sensation in my right hand from around 2 years mostly in morning and in winter season but now it has also started in my right leg. I am unable to do anything in the morning. What should I do for this?
It's observed that we notice back ache at least once in our life time
One in 3 all over world experience this problem
3 major cause we come across in the back ache are:
- Spondylitis inflammation at spinal canal
- Spondylolisthesis - slip disc
- Spondylosis - degenerative change
Ayurveda line of treatment works wonder in all major causes of back ache
It is also packed with patya- diatory intake
Local treatment of panchakarma and also other effective shamanoushadis where you can feel best pain manegment in day to day life style.