Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok BhattYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from lower back ache for more than 5 years. Consulted doctors. They are suggesting pain killers. Using of them is bringing acidity.
I am having heel pain and I have done hemoglobin, liver, thyroid, b12, D3 and urine test all are normal no diabetes and also done abdomen sonography it also normal now i am confused whom to consult for this heel pain and weakness. I can't stand for 5 min also my becomes tired quickly.
I had pain in my left knees from past 4 days. Its too paining I can't bend my knee or can't able to walk properly. Please suggest me what should I do doctor?
I have been suffering from backbone pain so I need a proper suggestion to get cured as soon as possible.
Hello sir my weight gain after marriage so please , solution before marriage my weight only 55 kg after 63kg my problem all body part pain so please answer me.
I have pain in my right hand shoulder and whole hand from last one week. Taken out the X - ray, it shows spondylitis early changes. So please suggest what to do.
I am a 39 years old male and I have pain in knees whenever I play badminton regularly else it remains ok please suggest what should be the reason my height is 5 feet 10 inches and weight is 89 kgs. Also I workout regularly.
Orthopedic disorders include all the health issues and ailments that are related to the muscles, joints and ligaments. Orthopedic disorders are so widespread and so large in number that it is very difficult to list all of them down. However, among them the four most common orthopedic disorders are:
- Arthritis: It is a chronic and a long lasting orthopedic disorder in which you witness the swelling or inflammation of one or more joints in the body. This condition is very painful in nature and it tends to deteriorate gradually. This condition usually affects elderly people and it also worsens with age which ultimately causes stiffness of the joints and limits your routine body movements.
- Osteoarthritis: This is a degenerative joint disorder which leads to immense pain and discomfort in the joints of the body. This is one of the most serious forms of orthopedic disease that has been noticed. This disease involves degradation and decline in the overall quality of the bones and joints in the affected areas.
- Lower back pain: This condition refers to periods of pain and discomfort in the lower part of your spinal area. This condition is very common nowadays and as a result of this pain, your back usually becomes tender, swollen and stiff. This pain also stops you from doing your overall routine activities.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: It is an orthopedic disorder in which there is severe swelling in a particular joint, accompanied by small lumps on the affected area that further degrade the external appearance of the skin. In case of adults, this disorder lasts for a lifetime and worsens with time, if left untreated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist and ask a free question.
I am suffering from arm and legs pain and this problem increasing day by day but not relief .Tell me solution of this problem?
I am 34 years old and suffering from severe backache and knee pain for last 1 year. Please advice me what to do ?
My wife is aged 45 and she is having body pain since last 15 days. Since last 2 days she is also complaining about back shoulder pain stretching towards neck. Sometimes she also feel numbness in left arm. What could be the possible reasons?
My right leg knee meniscus & acl ligament tear. Should I go for surgery or there is anything other treatment for this like physiotherapy or knee strengthening exercises. Please suggest me a right thing. My age is 29years thank you.
The lower back or the lumbar area is the region that lies right below the rib cage. Pain in the lower back is usually a result of persistent muscle spasms that make it a chronic pain. While many people suffer from this kind of pain at some point at the other, there are few who actually take up exercise as a long-term solution to deal with the pain. A proper exercise schedule and regular yoga can actually strengthen your lower back and help it support the spinal cord in a better manner. Also, most orthopedic specialists recommend constant movement to alleviate the painful symptoms of lower back pain. Do go through this list of exercises to find one that suits you.
- Partial crunches: This one requires you to lie down, prop your knees up with your feet firmly on the ground and your hands behind your head. Now bring your body partially up and stop shy of doing a full on sit up. This will help in relaxing the muscles in the lower back, to a great extent.
- Hamstring stretches: Get on your back and prop up one knee. Take a towel and loop it under the ball of your other foot. Now lift and hold as you press your foot into the towel, to gradually relieve some of that stress as it plays on your lower back.
- Ankle and heels: The classic ankle pump involves lying flat on your back and stretching your feet before you begin to move your ankles in an up and down motion. Repeat it ten times for each set. You can combine this exercise with the heel slide where you have bend and straighten your knee ten times each, in the same position as you lie flat on your back.
- Wall squats: While actual squats can be painful if you are suffering from lower back pain, you can take the support of a nearby wall for squats that will work the muscles in a more soothing manner and give you a good workout at the same time.
Touching your toes, running on the treadmill, sit-ups and other forms of intense exercise that make the back work too hard should be avoided if you are suffering from lower back pain.